looking to mix things up a bit at the homestead, so I've decided to put my Last Action Hero up on the market.
- Playfield is immaculate, with no ticket wear or insert wear
- Magnets fully working
- Crane fully working
- Full set of Cliffys installed
- Topper intact and working
- Shaker motor
- Bright DMD with no lines/dots out
- No cracked plastics - all in great shape
- All other components / switches working 100%
- Original manual and promo plastic stand-up included
- I was one of the beta testers for caker317's LAH firmware mod; (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lah-firmware-mod-coming-soon)
This software has been running in the machine for two years with zero issues. Really improves the gameplay as well as the fun factor!
- Non original legs
- A couple of minor nicks and scratches on the cabinet
- Nothing - she's a beaut!
Game is located in my home in SE Michigan (metro Detroit area). GAME IS SOLD.