Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0908_(Medium).JPG
IMG_0909_(Medium).JPG
IMG_0913_(Medium).JPG
IMG_0912_(Medium).JPG
#1 12 years ago

I bought this from a dark warehouse, and found out when I got home it's got a ton of hacks on it. I don't have time or desire to fix it.

Boards look good, game will power up and also reboot at times. It has a badly jacked in williams transformer. If a DE transfomer was found an put back the game could possibly work fine as it should. Only other part missing is a good DMD. Playfield and cabinet are in pretty good shape. VUKs have wear but easily covered with the cliffy set. Crane also works.

I can post pictures later tonight.

Location is Vernon, CT IMG_0912_(Medium).JPGIMG_0912_(Medium).JPG IMG_0913_(Medium).JPGIMG_0913_(Medium).JPG IMG_0909_(Medium).JPGIMG_0909_(Medium).JPG IMG_0908_(Medium).JPGIMG_0908_(Medium).JPG

#2 12 years ago

Ah man....you're killing me

#3 12 years ago

Wow, GREAT deal for one of the best playing DE's out there.

#4 12 years ago

Where in the world are you finding these things????

#5 12 years ago

I've PM'd you.

#6 12 years ago

Man would love a project DMD. Wife might kill me tho. Vernon is what 45 minutes from Hamden? Think I shall send a PM

#7 12 years ago

Fun game and a great price!

#8 12 years ago

Game is very much worth 450 in parts. As a project machine that someone wants to fix up not so much. eabundy you might want to post pics. If the cab and pf are nice someone might want to save it, but if they are trashed it may be a candidate for parting out.

#10 12 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Game is very much worth 450 in parts. As a project machine that someone wants to fix up not so much. eabundy you might want to post pics. If the cab and pf are nice someone might want to save it, but if they are trashed it may be a candidate for parting out.

I don't know about that. Replacement transformer, replacement DMD, and it's working as is... doesn't sound too bad to me, I would take it in a second. The reset is likely either the bridge or the dmd controller 5v.

#11 12 years ago

450 doesn't seem bad for a project until you start adding it up. He is not asking too much, there is 450 in value there, but the question is whether or not its worth the time to repair or part out.

He says its got hacks. DMd is 150, transformer? figure 50 bucks shipped maybe more maybe less. You are at 650 and it probably needs a shop job so figure another 50. In my neck of the woods working and in nice shape it will sit at 800 for weeks to months. Not a bad game by any means. the trouble is there are usually several for sale at any given time and it is a poor theme.

#12 12 years ago

too bad you are in ct, I would be interested if you were in pa

#13 12 years ago

That would have been gone in a flash where I live.

#14 12 years ago

It would sit at $800? A lot different where I am, my friend's sold for exactly double that in no time.

#15 12 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

It would sit at $800? A lot different where I am, my friend's sold for exactly double that in no time.

Non-working, even

#16 12 years ago

If I can buy it, fix it, save it, play it and enjoy the time I spend on my "hobby" and gain more experience from it I don't care if I end up losing a few hundred when I sell it. That's why it's called a hobby and not work.

#17 12 years ago

Game is still available.

#18 12 years ago

Awsome pin my fav data east of all time

#19 12 years ago

NC is nice this time of year....Load up a truck and bring them down, I'll take all your deals

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
York, SC
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lake Charles, LA
$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-last-action-hero-project-45000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.