IMG_4516.JPG
IMG_4510.JPG
IMG_4507.JPG
IMG_4515.JPG
IMG_4506.JPG
IMG_4501.JPG
IMG_4502.JPG
IMG_4504.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Turboghia.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Selling my Last Action Hero. Cabinet and Playfield look great. Has LED's throughout the playfield. Magnet board is not working, now includes a working shaker motor (not installed and no cover), no shaker pcb or connector (the connector that is 7-pin connector on the main wiring harness that plugs into the shaker pcb- it was cut off). Reimport, non-matching numbers.

SOLD

Sold as is, where is. See photos below

#6 9 years ago

Game fits fine in gameroom now, so no pressure to sell anymore. $1700 cash or straight trade for a Doctor Who, maybe others; not shelling out cash on my end.

1 week later
#8 9 years ago

Updated post.

$1800 cash only

1 week later
#9 9 years ago

Bump...

$1800 cash.

1 week later
#10 9 years ago

Priced to sell $1600 cash only firm.

#13 9 years ago

There is an updated magnet board that fixes the issues of the old board (fuses and transistors blowing). Same shaker motor as the stern but you need to buy the older style shaker pcb and add a few parts (a fuse holder, diode and capacitor). You can take a photo of my TFTC and just match it to the Stern one. I do have a spare working Shaker motor assembly (no cover) and it works but will cost an additional $50 if you want it with the game, and the proper shaker pcb (that needs to be modified) is $29.00 from Pinball Life.

#14 9 years ago

Thought about it and I will throw in the Shaker Motor Assembly in the sale. So $1600 cash only, with the Shaker Motor Assembly (not installed). I can show that the Shaker motor assembly works with my TFTC.

#15 9 years ago

To answer another members question, I'm not interested in selling the shaker assembly outside of the pin sale.

#16 9 years ago

Game is still available.

Price lowered to $1500 cash.

#17 9 years ago

Here are photos.

IMG_4501.JPGIMG_4501.JPG IMG_4502.JPGIMG_4502.JPG IMG_4504.JPGIMG_4504.JPG IMG_4506.JPGIMG_4506.JPG IMG_4507.JPGIMG_4507.JPG IMG_4510.JPGIMG_4510.JPG IMG_4515.JPGIMG_4515.JPG IMG_4516.JPGIMG_4516.JPG IMG_4517.JPGIMG_4517.JPG IMG_4521.JPGIMG_4521.JPG
#19 9 years ago

I did take it out and put it in my TFTC. I bought a spare working shaker motor assembly without the cover and that is what is going to be included in the sale. The buyer will still need to buy the shaker pcb and connector. If I had more time and money, I would just fix all the issues myself.

#20 9 years ago

Price lowered to $1450 cash

#22 9 years ago

About 4.5-5hrs.

#23 9 years ago

Ok need the game gone $1400 cash this weekend. Game will be available for a week or so, then off the table for a while.

#24 9 years ago

First person who can pay $1350 cash, and be able to pay for and pick it up tomorrow will get it.

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Good deal on fun pin

Thanks.

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

Good deal for someone. I posted a link to this thread in the LAH fan club thread. GLWS

Thanks. I haven't heard back from a fellow pinsider yet (PM him a few hours ago), and he has been posting since then, so I know he has my PM. If I don't hear back from him in a few minutes, I will go to the next person in line.

#30 9 years ago

Game SOLD for $1350 cash.

#35 9 years ago

Thanks.

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from ejg10532626:

There are always issues with old pins.
Makes me wish we could fold pins up into Jetson's briefcases and ship for $25.
Damn shippers, once called the divorce lawyers of our hobby by a smart pinsider.
Too true.
Nice score someone, good luck with it.
Quite the underrated title.

I agree 100%! Even if you buy a game 100% working, doesn't mean your going to get it home working or that it's going to work in a week or month. These old pins need maintenance, in some cases, all of the time. Diodes, bridge rectifiers, capacitors, etc just go bad over time and if you aren't mechanically inclined to work on them yourself, then they will cost you a lot of money to have a service person work on them. All of my pins, every one of them, has broken down at some point and you learn very quickly how to read and understand a switch matrix, use a multimeter, work with a soldering iron,etc. I bought my first pin (Hook) over 2 years ago from a dealer (reconditioned), and the outhole switch went bad after two days of owning it. Shopped/reconditioned/100% working means very little to me.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
York, SC
$ 18.95
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lake Charles, LA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Turboghia.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-last-action-hero-northern-virginia-1550?tu=Turboghia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.