New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 60080)

FS: Last Action Hero

By brent149

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Carl_694
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

#1 7 years ago

Also selling a Last Action Hero. Playfield and cabinet are in great shape along with topper. Mechanically 100%. The one knock is an aftermarket coin door as you can see in the pics. Asking $1600.

#2 7 years ago

Pics

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

#3 7 years ago

More pics

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

#4 7 years ago

Nice pix but ouch my neck hurts.....

#5 7 years ago

Are they crooked? My iphone shows them normal.

#6 7 years ago

These and the SW ones are all sideways

GLWS(s)!

#7 7 years ago

GLWS!

image.jpg

#8 7 years ago

Looking for any trades?

#9 7 years ago

Looks like a great playfield and if it is truly 100% working then I think that's a pretty good price. I was about to put mine up for 1800-1900 until I saw the disappointed look on my wife's face. Her favorite and its a really fun game with lots of stuff to do.

#10 7 years ago

What's up with that coin door ?

#11 7 years ago

I'd consider trades. I'm a pretty open guy. Playfield is great, really that coin is the only thing holding it back. Pintastic I couldn't really tell you why it's on there, my guess is it was out of country at some point.

#12 7 years ago

I've been seen that on pins that were flipped by retailers before.

#13 7 years ago

Maybe it's a certain country's thing. This one was bought at an auction a couple years ago.

#15 7 years ago

Price reduced: $1400

#17 7 years ago

Great price! I begrudgingly paid $2k for mine; it was just taking too long to find one. Even at two grand, I think this pin is a bargain.

#18 7 years ago

I know what you mean, easy to go out of your target price range when you're wanting a certain machine bad enough.

#19 7 years ago

That's an absolute steal at $1400.

#21 7 years ago

Nice! Got a grrrrreat deal. Don't find them that cheap here. Great game! Congrats!

#22 7 years ago
Quoted from Carl_694:

That's an absolute steal at $1400.

Remember it's a players game so I'll just have to wait and see how much TLC it needs. But I have faith in Brents over the phone description. We have to trust our fellow Pinsiders.

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from Carl_694:

Nice! Got a grrrrreat deal. Don't find them that cheap here. Great game! Congrats!

Got his SW also. I'll post on the STI shipping rate from his local to mine for 2 pins.

#24 7 years ago

True, but sounds promising!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside