Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by PorkChopExpress
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Hello people fellow pinballers I regret this already but something has to go . For sale is my freshly shopped LAH . Full LEDs has the new code fix installed lots of fun in this little game . Great bang for your buck this game keeps you coming back for more good value at $1800 .

https://pinballphotogallery.shutterfly.com/pictures

Thanks for looking Have fun with your day James ....

#2 4 years ago

good price. If I didn't already own one I'd probably buy it
GLWTS

#3 4 years ago

Thanks bro its a dam good game

#4 4 years ago

A little far for me as well, but this is a game I have thought about getting. Has a lot more toys than my High Speed.

#5 4 years ago

Still for sale . bump 1800 obo.

#6 4 years ago

Really no one wants this one ?

#7 4 years ago

Surprised this is still for sale, solid price.

#8 4 years ago

I do! But your just a bit to far for me! Coming to the great state of Michigan soon?

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

I do! But your just a bit to far for me! Coming to the great state of Michigan soon?

Jackson to Troy with $2 gas. That's nothing. Go for it.

#10 4 years ago

I am currently shopping a cherry LAH. Really a great game for the buck. Good shot variety, music is good. The crane is a great toy. My favorite, though, is the shaker. Data East made some great titles. Ruleset may not be great, but this is just an easy game to approach and fun to play.

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from jwo825:

I am currently shopping a cherry LAH. Really a great game for the buck. Good shot variety, music is good. The crane is a great toy. My favorite, though, is the shaker. Data East made some great titles. Ruleset may not be great, but this is just an easy game to approach and fun to play.

I'll take it. And how about that Freddy?

#12 4 years ago

lol. I'm sending you a PM. Stand by.

#13 4 years ago

LAH is a good game. I can't wait to get my project game working.

#14 4 years ago

Looking like it could be sold . Deal pending

3 weeks later
#15 4 years ago

Did it sell?

#16 4 years ago

The new rom code for LAH is awesome. I highly recommend getting it.
Check the LAH club for info.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside