(Topic ID: 167718)

FS: Kruzman Cleared NOS POTC Playfield - Price Drop (OBO)!

By beelzeboob

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2261 (resized).JPG
IMG_2263 (resized).JPG
IMG_2262 (resized).JPG
IMG_2260 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - for sale

FS: Kruzman Cleared NOS POTC Playfield - Price Drop (OBO)!

Added: 2016-08-30 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (October 12th, 2016) • Ended: December 20th, 2016
Condition: New (selling multiple, business)

Price

$ 975 (OBO)

Open for offers

Giving this its own FS ad and thread because it's a brand new item...and pretty cool:

I got my POTC, and it's in far better condition than I thought it would be. Selling my NOS playfield that I got from Ron Kruzman, and he did an incredible clear coating job on it as well. I'm taking about a $300 loss on it, so the price is pretty firm but I will entertain offers. Keep in mind it includes shipping.

Playfield is still in its original shipping crate and has been stored lying flat, face up, in a climate controlled environment (my home...not my garage). Please PM me with any questions or for more detailed pics.

Item photos

IMG_2260 (resized).JPG
IMG_2262 (resized).JPG
IMG_2263 (resized).JPG
IMG_2261 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are beelzeboob's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to beelzeboob's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

East Hanover, NJ, US

#2 7 years ago

That looks very nice (as do other kruzman masterpieces )

#3 7 years ago

its a beauty and a great price if I had the scratch I would buy it for stock.

#4 7 years ago

Labor day bump.

#5 7 years ago

Are you trying to sell more of your crap Randy? I am stuck with your LOTR, which I can't even get a chance to play because the kids are on it ... er, it doesn't work.

Seriously, deal with confidence. Randy has a bad habit of underdescribing how nice something is. My guess is that this playfield is diamond-encrusted and covered in gold-leaf ... and then clear-coated.

GLWS

#6 7 years ago

Labor day bumped his head for not putting that beauty of a playfield in his machine and selling the other one imo

#7 7 years ago

Here is a bump for a great deal on a super nice pf. He is selling for a couple hundie less than he has in to it. cheers

1 month later
#8 7 years ago

Bump and to see if Boob is still around.

#9 7 years ago

Where did he go?

#10 7 years ago

He is nowhere and yet he's everywhere.

1 week later
#11 7 years ago

Bump for price drop and OBO.

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Bump for price drop and OBO.

If my game was not HUO I would be all over this.

1 week later
#13 7 years ago

Sold pending payment.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-kruzman-cleared-nos-potc-playfield and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.