Forum Topic

Forum » Market » Pinball machines for sale » FS: Jurassic Park in Harisburg, PA near York- SOLD

FS: Jurassic Park in Harisburg, PA near York- SOLD

No one calls this topic a favorite.

By Jgel

2 years ago

• Started 2 years ago
  • 15 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by stretch2

Find posts in this topic

Show only posts in this topic that match certain words or are written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Games linked to topic

Link this topic to the game(s) discussed in it.

#1 2 years ago

Thinking of moving on to a different machine. Would be interested in a trade so let me know what you have. This is a nice example. Works 100%, LED's through out, Side Mirrors (mirror blades I believe theie called), topper, the captive ball (egg) is a white power ball, all three scoops have cliffy protectors installed. Cab is very clean and nice. Only wear is a small mark coming out of the shooter lane that you can see in the pictures at the link. $2500

#2 2 years ago

Full.jpgFull.jpg (Click image to enlarge) Up_Skirt.jpgUp_Skirt.jpg (Click image to enlarge) left.jpgleft.jpg (Click image to enlarge) Right.jpgRight.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

#3 2 years ago

topper.jpgtopper.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

#4 2 years ago

Nice machine. That would definitely sell at York. Or trade.

#5 2 years ago

Bump. All PM's replied to.

#7 2 years ago

That is pretty freaking funny

#8 2 years ago

I need to get some side mirrors for mine as that looks sweet on this machine! GLWS!

#9 2 years ago

I didn't put them on, they were there when I got it, but it really looks cool. Was not a fan until I saw it in person.

#10 2 years ago

#11 2 years ago

Great looking JP for the money...

#12 2 years ago

Sold pending pick up.

#13 2 years ago

Sold to a Pinsider who found me on Craigslist.

#14 2 years ago

Thanks for everything. Great Seller and Great machine.

#15 2 years ago

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.