Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Photo Oct 26, 2 53 03 PM.jpg
Photo Oct 26, 2 52 47 PM.jpg
Photo Oct 26, 2 52 17 PM.jpg
Photo Oct 26, 2 51 14 PM.jpg
Photo Oct 26, 2 50 26 PM.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pacer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

So up for sale goes my Junk Yard. It is in great shape (I just finished shopping it), plays perfectly, great flow and tons of fun. Playfield is super nice. Typical wear around the sewer is repaired and covered by a Cliffy. Cabinet has been touched up in places. Plastic protector set installed.

This one is loaded with fun mods:

Tires, Rims, Toilet, TV, Toaster, Cuckoo Clock, and custom painted VW van.

Located in Indianapolis, IN. $3100

Picture folder at: http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/rcbarker/library/Junkyard

I'm happy to take additional pictures for interested parties.

I'm not interested in trades at this point and I'd rather not ship (but I will, if necessary. Buyer to make all arrangements).

Photo Oct 26, 2 50 26 PM.jpgPhoto Oct 26, 2 50 26 PM.jpg

Photo Oct 26, 2 51 14 PM.jpgPhoto Oct 26, 2 51 14 PM.jpg

Photo Oct 26, 2 52 17 PM.jpgPhoto Oct 26, 2 52 17 PM.jpg

Photo Oct 26, 2 52 47 PM.jpgPhoto Oct 26, 2 52 47 PM.jpg

Photo Oct 26, 2 53 03 PM.jpgPhoto Oct 26, 2 53 03 PM.jpg

#2 9 years ago

No pop-bumpers on this one.. I'll bump it myself.

#3 9 years ago

Come get it this weekend bump.

#7 9 years ago

My son is upset that it is for sale. He loves the shoot the dog (with toast) video mode. He's 4... he'll get over it.

#10 9 years ago

I don't sorry.. but it is about a 4 hr drive... not too bad. Most of us have gone longer for a pin.

#12 9 years ago

I didn't say I wouldn't ship.. I just would prefer a local deal.. It seems cleaner. Everyone knows what they are getting. Buyer gets to personally inspect, seller gets cash, shipping charges don't get in the way.

If you want it and shipping is necessary, we can make it happen. PM me. Let me know the particulars of what you have in mind.

#14 9 years ago

Ahh, yes... well then I'll have to respond that I've had multiple offers, just none that get it done. Certainly, when the ad was freshly posted, I was content to let it sit and see what comes in rather than immediately discounting. Tire-kickers have come in and made non-lowball offers (and a lowball offer), but have retreated to just lurk and watch I suppose.

That said, the price isn't firm.. it has a bit of wiggle room. Not much room, but it is there.

#16 9 years ago

Lowball is a few hundred less than what I paid for it a year ago. The offers near what I paid for it were the "non-lowball" offers. And I never said I was offended (I wasn't), just noting the action. My note above was intended to be lively banter with BR.

I'd disagree with your assessment that I'm a flipper. I bought my first machine around 2002 and I've only sold one machine in my entire life. This JY would be the second. The first was an I500 I bought at the request of a friend, did a complete refurb, and then sold it for exactly what I put into it (hard costs) with no profit for my time. See the Indy 500 owners thread for some pics and detail on that refurb if you care. Similarly, I'm attempting to sell this one for what I have in it. So, in actuality, this is the first machine I've ever sold that I bought for myself.

To me, a flipper is someone who tries to buy cheap, puts no work into a machine and tries to upcharge without bettering the machine at all. If I had put no money into the game, I'd be asking exactly what I paid for it.

I bought and put in cliffys, a plastic protector set, the latest ROM's, a NOS plastic from Australia $$, cabinet leg protectors, new rubber set, new flipper bat, new decal for a standup, a switch or two, everything else that goes into a typical shop job...

So, I'm not offended by any of the offers I've received.

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

U R tha Man ,,, w/ that being said ,, How about $ 2k and i'll have someone come and Fetch it ,,
and I'll take the Chanse that I won't Enjoy the Pin and sell it w/ N a week ... Is Paypal Ok ?

HOW DARE YOU, SIR!

#19 9 years ago

I'll add that I'll be driving from Indy to Grand Rapids, MI on either November 25th or 26th. Thus, I could deliver along that route.

I typically take I-69 to I-94 to 131, but could go up I-65 instead or take 31 through Indiana.

I'd need a reasonable deposit in hand do to so.

#21 9 years ago

A deal is now pending. I have a deposit and will be delivering it on my trip.

Thanks for all the interest.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 34.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 37.50
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pacer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-junk-yard-jy-great-shape-fun-mods-3100?tu=Pacer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.