• 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by steve-o
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20140528_112123_738.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrofnoc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

$2400

All info is spelled out at: http://mrofnoc.com/judge_dredd.htm

Any questions, maybe a better pic of something, let me know.

Dan

Located in Arnold, Ca 95223

PM me for phone number or give me yours and I'll call you. I'll return all PM's in the order received.

IMG_20140528_112123_738.jpgIMG_20140528_112123_738.jpg

#2 9 years ago

Will drop price $100 bucks a day till It sells, or I think Ebay would be a better option.

I'm moving so this pins gotta go, don't be shy, make an offer.

#4 9 years ago

Thanks!

#6 9 years ago

Thanks man, going to miss it.

#7 9 years ago

Monday morning bump.

#8 9 years ago

5 p.m. price drop bump.

#11 9 years ago

Thanks guys, needs to go sooner than later, prefer not to sell on ebay so hopefully someone snatches it up soon.

#12 9 years ago

Mid day bump.

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from ButtonMash:

Your links seem to say that this machine is NOT an early production/prototype Dredd, no?

It is early production. I was using my machine as an example of what differences there are in the pinside link I posted: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-can-i-tell-if-my-jd-is-a-prototype#post-1540594

#15 9 years ago

Daily price drop. Hard to believe this beauty is still here, maybe it's a sign I should keep it, lol.

#17 9 years ago

Ya, it's one of the funnest pins I've owned, fast, flow and lots of shots. I'll leave it priced where it's at for now, may try and pull some money from elsewhere, will see.

#19 9 years ago

^ Yep, been watching prices on these for a while now and your spot on. The only thing I see holding this game back is the unpolished software. If that ever gets straightened out w/ proper Deadworld programming I think this game would command a much higher price.

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Deadworld operation is not a problem if the machine is properly tuned.

I've heard this but haven't retried L1 rom since making adjustments. I don't like being in the middle of a good game and having things go wonky. So I put in L7, adjusted the crane a bit and moved on. If I keep it and find myself w/ a little spare time I'll try L1 again.

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

There is nothing wrong with L1 in an early machine like yours. No wonkiness will be caused by the ROM. My understanding is there was only some very minor tweaks between L1 and L7.

OK thanks, Haven't even turned it on since I put it for sale. May retry that rom later this week if it's still here.

#26 9 years ago

Had to go away for a couple days, but I'm back and ready to get this puppy sold and into a new home.
So, this $2400 price drop at 4:20 will last 24 hours, man.

#29 9 years ago

Thank you thank you bump

#31 9 years ago

Ya, probably too nice. I'll give it 24hrs. like I said and off to ebay it goes.

#36 9 years ago

Pulling for sale ad at 4:20! Thanks for all the bumps and some of the PM's. I'm going to turn it on and play a few games for the first time in week, should be fun.

#37 9 years ago

No longer for sale folks. A couple fun games and a hike in the woods w/ my dog to clear my head and I've come to my senses. Still need money tho, anyone looking for an unfaded kidney?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrofnoc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-judge-dredd-unfaded-early-production?tu=mrofnoc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.