You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20140528_112123_738.jpg
#1 9 years ago

$2400

All info is spelled out at: http://mrofnoc.com/judge_dredd.htm

Any questions, maybe a better pic of something, let me know.

Dan

Located in Arnold, Ca 95223

PM me for phone number or give me yours and I'll call you. I'll return all PM's in the order received.

IMG_20140528_112123_738.jpgIMG_20140528_112123_738.jpg

#2 9 years ago

Will drop price $100 bucks a day till It sells, or I think Ebay would be a better option.

I'm moving so this pins gotta go, don't be shy, make an offer.

#3 9 years ago

Looks nice
GLWTS

#4 9 years ago

Thanks!

#5 9 years ago

Dan is a great to deal with. GLWS!

Brad

#6 9 years ago

Thanks man, going to miss it.

#7 9 years ago

Monday morning bump.

#8 9 years ago

5 p.m. price drop bump.

#9 9 years ago

There has to be a point at which you will not knock 100 a day off ? I would think its getting close ? Glws nice game

#10 9 years ago

What a beauty!!!

#11 9 years ago

Thanks guys, needs to go sooner than later, prefer not to sell on ebay so hopefully someone snatches it up soon.

#12 9 years ago

Mid day bump.

#13 9 years ago

Your links seem to say that this machine is NOT an early production/prototype Dredd, no?

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from ButtonMash:

Your links seem to say that this machine is NOT an early production/prototype Dredd, no?

It is early production. I was using my machine as an example of what differences there are in the pinside link I posted: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-can-i-tell-if-my-jd-is-a-prototype#post-1540594

#15 9 years ago

Daily price drop. Hard to believe this beauty is still here, maybe it's a sign I should keep it, lol.

#16 9 years ago

Yep I would just keep it haven't played mine since tz arrived but fired it up last night and played 1 regular game and 1 super game and set 2 new gc scores and had alotta fun doing it what a fun game

#17 9 years ago

Ya, it's one of the funnest pins I've owned, fast, flow and lots of shots. I'll leave it priced where it's at for now, may try and pull some money from elsewhere, will see.

#18 9 years ago

I paid 2700 for mine in Allentown and its much like yours excellent condition with nothing broken and regular production and original topper no fade like yours and all leds and deadworld mod and I put some other extras including a special non ghosting patch put in the deadworld rom.and new glm trough boards and some other things and id sell for 2750 but most wont pay that much for this title because they are stuck on prices from years ago or will just take a faded one with no topper and mods for 1800 to 2000 .ive seen nice ones like ours sell on here in the last year for 2500 to 3100 just takes the right person .

#19 9 years ago

^ Yep, been watching prices on these for a while now and your spot on. The only thing I see holding this game back is the unpolished software. If that ever gets straightened out w/ proper Deadworld programming I think this game would command a much higher price.

#20 9 years ago

Man, I am soooo... itching to pull the trigger. That sniper plastic still eludes me! The price is fair. But I have a nice player....and play this game does! Deadworld operation is not a problem if the machine is properly tuned.

#21 9 years ago

Yea if someone would update the software with the dead world mod it would be up there with the best of them heck its rated pretty well so someone must like it but if someone would spend time and finish the software like all the top games have had it be a real winner

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Deadworld operation is not a problem if the machine is properly tuned.

I've heard this but haven't retried L1 rom since making adjustments. I don't like being in the middle of a good game and having things go wonky. So I put in L7, adjusted the crane a bit and moved on. If I keep it and find myself w/ a little spare time I'll try L1 again.

#23 9 years ago

There is nothing wrong with L1 in an early machine like yours. No wonkiness will be caused by the ROM. My understanding is there was only some very minor tweaks between L1 and L7.

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

There is nothing wrong with L1 in an early machine like yours. No wonkiness will be caused by the ROM. My understanding is there was only some very minor tweaks between L1 and L7.

OK thanks, Haven't even turned it on since I put it for sale. May retry that rom later this week if it's still here.

#25 9 years ago

There's little difference between L1 and L7 from a gameplay perspective, the biggest difference being how Deadworld works, which changed from L1 to L2.

The same adjustment setting bugs exist from L1 to L7, for example you cannot restart after the first ball even if the adjustment is set to do so on any version.

There were enhancements to switch logic and how the optos are handled. This made the game less "finicky" but if your game is set up and working properly, you wouldn't notice this. In some ways, L1 could be considered better because it let's you know if a machine's optos are "on the edge".

Lots of pricing fixes along the way. Probably the biggest change came at the end with the ball save timer adjustment.

Matching the sounds to the L1 game ROM also takes some doing:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tech-judge-dredd-sound-roms-l1-and-l3#post-994184

Bottom line: all JD really needs ROM-wise is Deadworld support, better switch compensation, fixing of the adjustment bugs, support for paid credits and LED support. Most of this you can get already.

To OP - GLWTS - free bump.

viperrwk

#26 9 years ago

Had to go away for a couple days, but I'm back and ready to get this puppy sold and into a new home.
So, this $2400 price drop at 4:20 will last 24 hours, man.

#27 9 years ago

This game is definitely on my radar but you couldn't be further from me . Maybe that's a good thing since I'm drunk and I got my check book ready. Good luck with sale bumpity bump for an awesome title !

#28 9 years ago

Nice.....and I commend you on your detailed description of the pin. Kinda wish I would not of opened your thread because it is very very tempting and I am so very very out of room. GLWS very very much!

#29 9 years ago

Thank you thank you bump

#30 9 years ago

Heck of a price for such a nice one

#31 9 years ago

Ya, probably too nice. I'll give it 24hrs. like I said and off to ebay it goes.

#32 9 years ago

Yea I wish a pinsider would grab it but gotta do what you gotta do .for some reason they are a hard sale even rated as well is it is .seems once a person plays it they want it tho . Its hard to find them as nice as ours figure they would sell fast for 400 more than a 2000 faded with no topper one .theres just so many machines for sale in the last month believe me I wish I had room and money to buy them all lol.

#33 9 years ago

meet half way? Somewhere in Nebraska

#34 9 years ago

That's a steal of a price. I don't know why this game isn't in higher demand.

#35 9 years ago

One of the last few B/W's I own. JD is an awesome game and would easily be an $8k game if were to be made today.

#36 9 years ago

Pulling for sale ad at 4:20! Thanks for all the bumps and some of the PM's. I'm going to turn it on and play a few games for the first time in week, should be fun.

#37 9 years ago

No longer for sale folks. A couple fun games and a hike in the woods w/ my dog to clear my head and I've come to my senses. Still need money tho, anyone looking for an unfaded kidney?

#38 9 years ago

Good choice! Keep the sweet Dredd and sell your HUO kidney.
~Steveo

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 37.50
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

6,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pasadena, TX
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
$ 14.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 85.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Richardson, TX
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 65.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-judge-dredd-unfaded-early-production and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.