Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Some custom artwork on the cabinet by flipper buttons - hmmm image.jpgimage.jpg

#3 10 years ago

Not being a police, but is that price in line? I just started looking and I thought 3k would bring a nicer one?

#4 10 years ago

2k would buy a nicer one. I'm not being sarcastic.

Quoted from Jgel:

I just started looking and I thought 3k would bring a nicer one?

#5 10 years ago

I thought so but the way prices go on some titles

#6 10 years ago

once decals are made.... good luck with that. don't see that happening "legally".
D

#7 10 years ago

Depends on what your looking for. I priced it based on the new power board, power amp, polk speakers and sub, full LED's with a lot of no ghosters, new legs, new topper, coils, mint PF, deadworld mod, rom, etc.

If it did not have all this I would price it around 2k. Looking for a buyer who wants all the bells and whistles and a super solid machine who overlooks some cosmetics of the cab.

Its the old car selling adage. Put 10k into the motor and frame and it wont sell. Put only $300 into some new paint and it flies of the lot.

#8 10 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-judge-dredd-in-phoenix and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.