New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 54294)

FS - Jolly Park Located in Southwest - SOLD!

By AdamPinball

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 78 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by s1500
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 10 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

PDR_1256.JPG
PDR_1254.JPG
PDR_1253.JPG
great_ass.jpg
Broke_Drops.jpg
Cabinet.jpg
Head.jpg
LEDs.jpg
Playfield2.jpg
Playfield1.jpg

There are 78 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 7 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

When are you getting this Ralph, I'd love to see one of these in person!

Most likely the end of next week. Pickup from Vegas is on Monday. You are more than welcome to give it a run for sure. It is going to look nice next to that pitch and bat

#52 7 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

I'm just excited to come play it in the new pinball shed. That's going to be great. 3 times the space you have now.
Chris

Ummm. just a brief update.... the games sold to fund the pinball shed turned into Jolly Park, so.... technically if you get inside of JP to play it, you are playing it in the new pinball shed.

#53 7 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

I'm just excited to come play it in the new pinball shed. That's going to be great. 3 times the space you have now.
Chris

I agree Chris, only problem is how comfortable will Tim feel? Currently, he walks around in those Tampa Bay Bucaneers boxers and when he gets this shed sanctuary what will he try and pull off wearing? Scary...

#54 7 years ago
Quoted from ItsOnlyPinball:

I agree Chris, only problem is how comfortable will Tim feel? Currently, he walks around in those Tampa Bay Bucaneers boxers and when he gets this shed sanctuary what will he try and pull off wearing? Scary...

I still like the fact that you always fall for the "wanna see the ship's mast" in those bad boys...certainly explains some of that restraining order...

#55 7 years ago

Seemed like a "Dinghy" rather than a mast from a Buccaneer ship therein lies the confusion...

#56 7 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Ummm. just a brief update.... the games sold to fund the pinball shed turned into Jolly Park, so.... technically if you get inside of JP to play it, you are playing it in the new pinball shed.

Is this the new MGC machine.

#57 7 years ago

For those who haven't seen this game in person, here's HD video of some game play:

That elevated mini-playfield looks pretty neat!

#58 7 years ago

What a score Tim! Hopefully I'll have to beg to come over and play it when you get it all dialed in.

Can I say publicly that the backglass kind of does it for me?

#59 7 years ago

I think Tim should do league first to show off his new toy.

#60 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I think Tim should do league first to show off his new toy.

I would love to do the league first but two of my nice league games just left (TFLE and POTC) and the two that replaced it need to be torn down before I can host (TSPP and POTC)....Right now my project to shopped ratio is completely out of whack....

I promise Jolly Park will be a league game though (You guys have been practicing on that one to make it fair right?)

#61 7 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Most likely the end of next week. Pickup from Vegas is on Monday. You are more than welcome to give it a run for sure. It is going to look nice next to that pitch and bat

This could work out.. I was thinking of next Friday/Saturday all day trip out your way to drop off the PF. I'll keep ya posted.

#62 7 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

The backglass that opens on both sides is just brilliant stuff... I knowit is simple, but it is really cool nonetheless....I dunno how many times I have been on the wrong side of the machne when I need to work on it

Yes, the light panel design is brilliant! Another cool feature is the spring loaded "catch" on the bottom of the cabinet that locks the playfield in place when in the service position. No more worrying about the playfield falling down. They also had a handy ball stop latch at the end of the ball trough to keep the balls in place when you raise the playfield. Lots of little things that really made their machines great....

#63 7 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

Yeah, it's pretty cool. You couldn't tell in that video, but there are two magnets under the mini playfield, and they're controlled like the magnet flippers in TZ. You can direct the ball to whichever ball lock saucer you want to get in.

#64 7 years ago

Woot! I picked up Jolly Park from the Con Way shipping terminal today and it is in the lineup and playing fast and furious..... Anyone looking to buy/sell with Adam Pinball, have ZERO worries, one of the easiest/best transactions I have ever done....Thanks again Adam!

PDR_1253.JPG PDR_1254.JPG PDR_1256.JPG

#65 7 years ago

Congrats Tim! Looks great in your line up.

#66 7 years ago

Cool Spanish pin bro. And it's in a neighboring state? Hmm, I might have to bribe jonogo with gas moeny to tag along to try this bad boy out.

#67 7 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

Cool Spanish pin bro. And it's in a neighboring state? Hmm, I might have to bribe jonogo with gas moeny to tag along to try this bad boy out.

I will see him on Saturday, there is still time

#68 7 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Woot! I picked up Jolly Park from the Con Way shipping terminal today and it is in the lineup and playing fast and furious..... Anyone looking to buy/sell with Adam Pinball, have ZERO worries, one of the easiest/best transactions I have ever done....Thanks again Adam!

Where did the Simpsons go? Did you sell it?

Chris

#69 7 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Where did The Simpsons go? Did you sell it?
Chris

That is sacrilege broseph.... Simpsons and 1812 are going on the other wall (Simpsons is already there).... This wall is now reserved for DMDs only...

I practice pinball segregation in my house.... All the alphanumerics are shamed to their own spot...

#70 7 years ago

Looks sweet! Congrats, Tim!

#71 7 years ago

Congrats, Tim! It's a cool game, and the theme fits in perfectly with other pins you own such as Funhouse and Hurricane.

#72 7 years ago

Congrats Tim! The game looks great in your line-up and should be a fun game for your boys to play as well. I will have to stop down soon to check it out!

#73 7 years ago

Congrats, that looks like a very nice example of a Jolly Park!

#74 7 years ago
Quoted from vster23:

Congrats, that looks like a very nice example of a Jolly Park!

Thanks, I only have seen one other one to baseline it from, but this one is in really nice shape. A couple of broken drops and a broken plastic (on its corner), but overall a really nice example. My wife notices cosmetics far more than I, and she said it looked really nice, so once it passes her test, I am usually in the clear

#75 7 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

If you are serious shoot me a PM. I'd be up for another person to tag along. Plan currently is to leave Woodbury around 11am CST Saturday.

#76 7 years ago

Thanks for getting it all dialed in and setup JUST for my arrival Tim! Can't wait!

#77 7 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

For those who haven't seen this game in person, here's HD video of some game play:
ยป YouTube video

LOVE the bumper cars. Entire game looks cool

#78 7 years ago
Quoted from jonogo:

If you are serious shoot me a PM. I'd be up for another person to tag along. Plan currently is to leave Woodbury around 11am CST Saturday.

Sorry I didn't PM ya. I had a full social schedule(which was odd for me) Saturday. Next time you hop on down there, I'll be game.

There are 78 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside