12 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Chemixtry
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EEE.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

We are selling a very nice, fully working and recently shopped out machine. This machine needs no work, or parts whatsoever and is "plug and play". We can pallet and ship via Pilot Air for around $180-$220, depending on destination. Local inspection and pick up is preferred, though. If the Buyer is close to I-80 between Utah and Indy, off-ramp delivery will be $125.

It was built in 1995 and is one of the last traditional pinball machines that Williams Bally built before they quit making them.

More pictures are here:
http://s908.photobucket.com/albums/ac284/behavior_3/Johnny%20Mnemonic%20Pin/

This one has a 4-ball multiball feature as well as a magnetic hand that moves the ball over to a matrix.

This is the only machine that I am aware of that actually requires the player to remember where the Extra Ball and other awards are in the matrix.

Although the movie was not so great (even with Keanu Reeves of the Matrix), the pinball machine is really fun.

A general description of the machine is here:
http://ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=3683

The playfield is in excellent condition, with zero damage from the two upper diverters, no broken plastics, a flawlessly working glove with a brand new ball-in-hand switch as well as an NOS magnet assembly. The left ramp has a stress crack at the u-turn but I have a brand new, uninstalled one that I can pass along with the machine.

The cabinet is far less faded than all of the others I have seen in person over the years. The machine is not perfect, though, and has some flat black touch ups on the cabinet, and it had a lockdown bar at some point.

I am not interested in trades for anything other than another nice pinball machine (anything after 1982 might be considered).

#5 12 years ago

New price is $1800.

#9 12 years ago

Sale Pending.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 37.50
€ 150.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Oakley, CA
$ 29.00
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 22.50
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
Boards
Slap Save Creations

3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EEE.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-johnny-mnemonic-in-utah-1950?tu=EEE and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.