jm8.jpg
jm7.jpg
jm6.jpg
jm5.jpg
jm4.jpg
jm3.jpg
jm2.jpg
jm1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mechslave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1 9 years ago

This JMn has little to zero fade, and is a very nice example which plays perfectly, screaming with speed, no errors, hand and matrix work perfectly. I'm loathe to part with it, but I got a chance to purchase another mini-grail machine which I can't say No to (in fact, I've already said Yes), so something has to go because I have no room whatsoever. It'll be nice to take the sting off the purchase price as well.

I waited for a JMn like this to pop up for awhile, and they rarely do, and I haven't had it very long, so it's a bit of a bummer. All original, unrestored, very nice condition. The cabinet has a beautiful sheen to it which I tried to capture in the pics but it's difficult with my iphone. Asking $2800.

Couple of flaws, as seen in pics. The right side of the head has a chip at the top corner, and a little scuffing along its edge. There's a ding in the siderail on the upper left side There's a small chip in the front (under the H in Johnny) which I was going to eventually repair. There are a couple scuffs in the upper left inside cab, from someone in the past jockeying a playfield around when it was up. Little wear around the legs. All of it is pretty easily restorable if you eventually want to make this one CQ, wouldn't be a giant leap to get there. I planned to LED it, they look incredible with the purple/red LEDs arranged, but hadn't gotten around to it.

Located in St Augustine, FL

Hit me up with any questions, thanks!

jm1.jpgjm1.jpgjm2.jpgjm2.jpgjm3.jpgjm3.jpgjm4.jpgjm4.jpgjm5.jpgjm5.jpgjm6.jpgjm6.jpgjm7.jpgjm7.jpgjm8.jpgjm8.jpgjm9.jpgjm9.jpgjm10.jpgjm10.jpgjm11.jpgjm11.jpgjm12.jpgjm12.jpgjm13.jpgjm13.jpgjm14.jpgjm14.jpgjm15.jpgjm15.jpgjm16.jpgjm16.jpg

#6 9 years ago

Well after a couple of lowball offers, and looking around at the other JMn's for sale and in collections, I've decided I'd rather just keep this and try to make room a different way.

It's just TOO damn nice to sell for the price of a mustard colored JMn, and I know when I was looking for an original unfaded JMn that I had to wait almost two years before I found this one.

Mods please close thread! Thanks for the inquires and offers!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Oakley, CA
Boards
PinSound

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

€ 150.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mechslave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-johnny-mnemonic-in-fl?tu=mechslave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.