Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Left_side_no_fade.JPG
right_side_no_fade.JPG
up_close_PF.JPG
Data_Glove.JPG
PF3.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drbond.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

The final Bally/Williams game in my collection is up for sale, Johnny Mnemonic. Most of you have shown interest in this machine, as expected.

I must have waited two years to finally find this machine, only to see it go because of it funding ACDC Premium. I already am feeling sad to see The Shadow leave, and I will be sad to see this one leave my hands too. I really liked this machine.

The plastics are in pretty good shape on thing, and the side targets were repaired and working 100% now. The playfield is pretty much flawless, and shiny as hell (see pics). The data glove and the matrix work 100%! Flippers were rebuilt. Add in constant TLC on the playfield (this was one of my most beloved pins), and you have yourself a rocket-pack fast example of JM. The sides themselves don't have the dreaded JM cabinet fade, though the left side of the head is faded (its not too bad though; reds haven't turned completely orange). The machine is using standard lighting, but feel free to add LED's.

I would be selling this machine for an even $1500 (a killer price in itself for CA in 2012), but am discounting a couple hundred bucks off for the ridiculous price of $1200. Its like a pinball time warp to 2007! See below...

One of the solder joints on the WPC-S CPU board has loosened a bit (probably due to age & banging around), and needs some minor CPU board work (probably some re-flow of solder). The game fires up 100% without errors and has fully working illumination, but will lose saved settings upon power cycle. Clive at Coin-Op Cauldron will be happy to service the board for 75 bucks + shipping. I am passing the savings onto the new owner (plus a few hundred extra for having to wait for Clive to send the board back), if they decide to either do the board work themselves...or send to Clive...or simply buy a replacement CPU board if worse comes to worse. So the price accounts for that generous price discount.

I won't be posting this game on CL, only until people here on pinside pass...then I will send the board for repairs and will raise the price later accordingly.

As per all games here at "Crazy Bob's Firesale Pinball Emporium", my games are all cash and carry. I will not be sending these machines out, so don't even bother asking. Bring a vehicle and cash!

While you guys PM your info, enjoy the pics!

"You are the master of powerdown!"

PF3.JPGPF3.JPG

#4 11 years ago

Data glove and matrix...

Data_Glove.JPGData_Glove.JPG

#5 11 years ago

Another shot of the playfield...

up_close_PF.JPGup_close_PF.JPG

#6 11 years ago

Right side of the cabinet...

right_side_no_fade.JPGright_side_no_fade.JPG

#7 11 years ago

Left side of the cabinet...

Left_side_no_fade.JPGLeft_side_no_fade.JPG

#8 11 years ago

Make sure to leave contact info via pinmail message (preferably phone info and name).

I will be collecting names for my list, then go over them tomorrow night (seeing that this post was just made a little past midnight here in CA). Expecting tons of PM's Friday morning/midday.

#20 11 years ago

Johnny Mnemonic is pending sale.

Thanks all for responding, and congrats whoever was stalking the machine during my Demo Man and Shadow threads.

PM me your info, if you haven't already. Will stay pending sale for now.

If he passes, I continue down the list.

#21 11 years ago

Sad to say that JM has been sold, and left our showroom here at "Crazy Bob's Pinball Firesale Emporium".

I am sad to see it go, as this was one of my favorite machines (Shadow still sits here...for now)....but that's how it goes sometimes...especially as its sale is funding an ACDC Premium.

Grats to the new owner.

"Double cheese....anchovies?"

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.00
$ 37.50
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Oakley, CA
$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.50
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
€ 150.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drbond.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-johnny-mnemonic-1200-san-jose-ca?tu=drbond and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.