Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Spicules
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Have to raise some money for a study-abroad trip, and the easiest way is going to be to sell my only pin. Would reallly prefer not to give up my only pin, so I possibly might be interested in a trade for a lesser valued pin, plus cash, so long as I got a pin + AT LEAST $500 in cash to put toward my plane ticket.

Overall, is in very good shape. Easy 8.0-8.5 overall. Recently replaced rubbers, balls, and shopped out. Everything works great including crane. Plays fast and brutal since shopped out. Includes repro topper, huge JD poster, and some additional parts (see pics at photobucket) and flipper fidelity speaker upgrade. Bulbs replaced completely with LEDs. Does NOT have Deadworld Mod, since I heard it can be finnicky with the older software. This machine is pretty solid though, so you could install with no problems, since crane works etc.

View all pics at:
http://s1144.photobucket.com/user/Spicules20th/library/Judge%20Dredd

PROS / Extras:

- Great Playfield
- Credit dot free
- Flipper Fidelity Speakers
- Burn-free DMD
- Repro Topper
- Leg Protectors

CONS:

- Cab has some fading, and a couple of dings, but has been touched up. Can't really tell the touch up unless close.
- Mild wear around "D" drop target insert. Not too noticeable unless close.
- Missing Reactor #2 Plastic - didn't even notice this until a couple months later - really does not detract from anything.
- Had some hack jobs that were fixed by the prior owner - now everything is good, but previous owner said he had to get the hacks fixed.
- Previous owner said had minor corrosion around battery terminals, but was cleaned up before it did any damage.

Asking $2350 cash and carry, or could ship via NAVL. Moving in early Aug to Tallahassee, so it could be picked up there after Aug 5th. Cannot deliver.

Pin trades I'd be interested in : (pin + at least $500 - needs to be in similar condition to mine - fully working, overall solid 8.0-8.5 quality, nothing needs to be fixed)
- Dr. Who, DM, SST, BOP

#2 10 years ago

Love JD - fun pin indeed. I am currently a max capacity, but planning on additional room soon. If you haven't sold it by then, I am very interested. GLWS and trip bro.

#3 10 years ago

This was my machine previously. The board was professionally repaired. It needed a new bridge rectifier. The other hack was GI bundle soldered to board, new head was put on board, harness was repinned. I would not worry about these past issues, since they were repaired correctly.

This JD played great and I miss it. Hard to believe its been a year already. GLWS

#4 10 years ago

No longer for sale - found someone crazy enough to loan me the $$$ for the trip

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

5,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 14.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pasadena, TX
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 85.00
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 65.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
DevilsMuse Arcade

4,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Richardson, TX

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-jd-w-topper-flipper-fidelity-speakers-in-north-fl-2350 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.