Topic Stats

• 48 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Whysnow
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I have 2 Left for Pre order. Should Be shipping out end of this month.

Call or Visit our website (Use discount codes Below) for Pricing. WE CANNOT send pricing Via email or PM any more due to Sterns Rules.

Ironman Vault Edition
http://gameexchange.biz/products/iron-man-pinball-vault-edition

pinsideironman (for Cash, Check, Wire or Major Bank Debit Card - Sorry no Credit Unions)
pinsideironmancc (For Credit Card)

IRONMAN PINBALL IS BACK!!!

Originally released in 2010, the Iron Man Pro model continues to bring the battle between billionaire industrialist, Tony Stark/Iron Man, and his enemies to the fingertips and flippers of pinball players. With non-stop action, Iron Man Pro Vault Edition heightens the excitement, bringing back a classic game for the players of any age and skill level.
Iron Man Pro Vault Edition features technological and manufacturing upgrades utilized by Stern in its current Pro models. Among the improvements is all LED playfield lighting. Iron Man is manufactured with Stern’s updated modern metal and wood back box with red t-molding and with a decaled cabinet and speaker housing. The Iron Monger, War Machine and Whiplash figures have been molded in one piece construction for improved strength.

**Note Pictures are of First Release of Ironman, Not Current Release Vault Edition at this time **

Among the changes to our Pro games in general, and Iron Man Pro Vault Edition in particular, are:

--LED’s on the playfield throughout, including in the Iron Monger chest;

--Code light show revision to operate the LED’s and better display LED light shows;

--Cabinet decals, and the IM Vault decals will be printed on brushed aluminum enhancing the art;

--New modern metal and wood backbox, with red t-molding;

--Speaker panel decal matching the game art;

--Higher resolution backglass, enabled by new technology, which provides better detail and sharpness;

--One-piece, molded Iron Man, War Machine, and Whiplash action figure toys, which reduce breakage and extend life;

--Current design one piece auto launcher, which increases reliability; and

--Various fixes of code bugs reported to us.

#2 9 years ago

Your site says "sold out" after adding it to the cart. No mas?

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from moto_cat:

Your site says "sold out" after adding it to the cart. No mas?

There were two left right after he posted this, but they were gone a few minutes later.

#4 9 years ago

Gone in 60 seconds.

#5 9 years ago

Poof!! They're gone!

#6 9 years ago

Peg legs?

#7 9 years ago

I would assume so , easy enough to change out though..

#8 9 years ago

Just checked still shows one avail, and I can add to my cart. I think it takes 5 min to be sure once some one adds it to their cart that it dosn't over sell.

#9 9 years ago

Bump, Had a Cancellation Added one more to the site.

JJ

#10 9 years ago

Buy from JJ with confidence. I bought 5 NIB games during my time in this hobby, JJ is the only distributor I've bought from more than once, great guy.

#11 9 years ago

Begged more today, and got a few more. Listed them on the site.

I'm out of the office most of the day but can be reached on my cell as well.

303-931-3685

JJ

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Buy from JJ with confidence. I bought 5 NIB games during my time in this hobby, JJ is the only distributor I've bought from more than once, great guy.

I posted this in another thread, but I will post it here as well:

I have not bought a NIB game since my Family Guy back in the day from Pinball Sales (Jack). Since Jack no longer sells Stern games, I bought my new Iron Man from JJ at Colorado Game Exchange because he came highly recommended from a friend of mine that does a lot of business with him. I'm very glad I did. JJ was very helpful and I got a great deal, but more important, JJ took the time to answer my questions, talk shop and made me feel like a customer he has had for a long time even though this was my first time dealing with him.

Great customer service is hard to find these days and JJ nails it for this old guy...

Now... Where are the pictures of the IMVE???

Rob
Robsgameroom.com

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

I posted this in another thread, but I will post it here as well:
I have not bought a NIB game since my Family Guy back in the day from Pinball Sales (Jack). Since Jack no longer sells Stern games, I bought my new Iron Man from JJ at Colorado Game Exchange because he came highly recommended from a friend of mine that does a lot of business with him. I'm very glad I did. JJ was very helpful and I got a great deal, but more important, JJ took the time to answer my questions, talk shop and made me feel like a customer he has had for a long time even though this was my first time dealing with him.
Great customer service is hard to find these days and JJ nails it for this old guy...
Now... Where are the pictures of the IMVE???
Rob
Robsgameroom.com

Ha thanks for the good words!

I will ask and see what I can get regarding pictures

JJ

#14 9 years ago

JJ is the best and I have purchased a few NIB games from him over the last couple of years.
I had Ironman the first time around so I'm out. But, if Walking Dead is next get ready for my order JJ

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Various fixes of code bugs reported to us.

Anyone have a list of what fixes of additions would be added to the game?

Would really like another skill shot besides the lit rollover

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from mummite:

My understand is just bug fixes and a bit of changes for the led's

#17 9 years ago

Any pictures of the new game yet JJ?

Rob
Robsgameroom.com

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from mummite:

If you want that to be a true skill shot, disable the up post in the menu....

#19 9 years ago

When are these due to ship? I ordered from you, jj.

#20 9 years ago

I was told by JJ that they would start shipping by the end of the month. We should also expect to see pics in the same time frame.

#21 9 years ago

I'll be at Stern on 6/27, so if pix haven't surfaced by then, I should have some.

#22 9 years ago

Is the display plasma ? I assume it is . Really like what STERN has done with the LED display's as of late .

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

Is the display plasma ? I assume it is . Really like what STERN has done with the LED display's as of late .

I honestly expect not. I expect a red display.

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

I honestly expect not. I expect a red display.

That would be awesome!

Rob
Robsgameroom.com

#25 9 years ago

Better be red LCD . Why would they go backwards?. Just like the lighting is LEDs now.

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Better be red LCD . Why would they go backwards?. Just like the lighting is LEDs now.

Backwards? Plasma is waaaay better looking than LCD as far as DMDs go in my opinion. The quadrant style LEDs are just not as good.

#27 9 years ago

No way it's a plasma, not even worth discussing. Red LEDs all the way, for better or for worse.

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

No way it's a plasma, not even worth discussing. Red LEDs all the way, for better or for worse.

Absolutely, it will obviously be an LCD. Red is nice, but plasma is nicer even if it's orange. Not that movie clip DMD animations are that great anyways.

#29 9 years ago

JJ any spy photos of IMVE yet??

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

JJ any spy photos of IMVE yet??

I am guessing photos will come near the end of the month next week or so. Have these even hit the line yet?

#31 9 years ago

Is Stern even doing Plasma at all anymore? My ST Pro has LED, I dont see why Stern would continue to make Plasma

#32 9 years ago

I thought they had to stop including plasma displays due to EU regulations?

Quoted from iwantansi:

Is Stern even doing Plasma at all anymore? My ST Pro has LED, I dont see why Stern would continue to make Plasma

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from iwantansi:

Is Stern even doing Plasma at all anymore?

I think its all LED from here on out. I would be surprised if anything NIB came with plasma

#34 9 years ago

What's better Plasma or LED?

#35 9 years ago

Plasma is dead, it's not even a question anymore.

The main issue is the LED displays Stern uses are made out of 8x8 blocks of LEDs, and you can get some small alignment issues between the blocks that make things slightly offset, so you can see the grid.

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

What's better Plasma or LED?

Plasma...but no way they go back.

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

No chance of it being plasma. I agree the led screens are vibrant and rich to look at. Plasma also has its own issues and looks dull after looking at a new led dmd, couldn't wait to rip it out of my Tron and throw in a new one.

#38 9 years ago

Will these be SAM or SAM-2? I understand the SAM-2 boards work with the red DMD, so what better test for a new game?

1 week later
#40 9 years ago

Any update on pictures or ship date?

#41 9 years ago

Starting Domestic Ship date is expected to be late next week, as of when I talked to Stern Thursday

JJ

#42 9 years ago

Bump! Got 4 Left at this time. build on these 4 should be about 1.5-2 weeks away

#43 9 years ago

East shipment leaving Stern today?

#44 9 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

East shipment leaving Stern today?

Not Today, Looking like Monday or Tuesday =(

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

Not Today, Looking like Monday or Tuesday =(

Ah crap. Thanks for the update.
Freight from there to me is usually next day.
Game looks great.

#46 9 years ago

How many did you sell?

#47 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

How many did you sell?

all except 4

#48 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

How many did you sell?

all except 4

currently...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 24.95

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-ironman-pro-vault-edition and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.