image-410.jpg
image-889.jpg
001-596.JPG
image-15.jpg
001-696.JPG
spidermanrightdmddecal.jpg
039.JPG
038.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider prowlerman99.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Quite a few people liked the DMD decals I did for my NASCAR and Spiderman so I decided to make one for my Ironman. Please see pics below.
Last time I ordered a them prior to being paid based on people saying they wanted one. Unfortunately I lost a little money as some did not follow through and I have some SM left
This time I am taking orders w/payment then I will place the order. They are $25.00 + $5.00 shipping each. If you want more then one the second, (either SM or IM) will only be $15.
I will be taking orders until next Wed., April 16th.
If you would like one please send Paypal to [email protected]

I also have one or two NASCAR left if anyone wants one of them.001-696.JPG001-696.JPG
Brian

038.JPG038.JPG
039.JPG039.JPGspidermanrightdmddecal.jpgspidermanrightdmddecal.jpg

#6 9 years ago

I can do other game but it does not seem that demand is there to make it worth the trouble.
For instance, it cost me $60. for the artwork, prep and putting it all together in the template. Then the decals cost $13. ea to print. so I would have to sell at least 10 at $35. ea. to just pay for the artwork.
I sold enough of the NASCAR to pay for the trouble but only sold about 5 of the SM.
So far I have only had one person interested in IM so it will probably be a bust also.
If I could get 10 people to commit to Avenger, Tron or any other game I would do them.
I think they are really cool looking and cover a normally blank area. Apparently from past sales I am in the minority.

Thanks,
Brian

#8 9 years ago

Got it.

Brian

#9 9 years ago

Just wanted to remind you guys that I am placing an order for the Iron Man decals on Wed. if you want one.
A couple pinheads over the house this weekend said the decals look much better in person then pics.

Brian

#14 9 years ago

Hey Kyle,
Just sent you a PM. Yes I have both SM decals available.

Brian

1 week later
#18 9 years ago

Thanks for posting Grinder. You did a great job installing it. A red dmd filter would look great with those speaker graphics.
Thanks for the bump,
I actually have 3 IM decals and a couple of the SM left. The SM left are the version with SM on the left side.

Brian

#21 9 years ago

Hey BR, Yea, you missed out on a nice one, and it already had the decal on it)
If you want one just send $25. pay pal to [email protected]

Grinder, it's funny you ask that. Someone asked me today to make inside cab artwork for the NASCAR to go with the decal I made. I could do it but need the template they use to make the Stern mirror blades/decals. I actually put blue mirror chrome vinyl on the inside of mine and it looks pretty cool, not to bright like the chrome but still give you the extra blue reflection off the playfield lights.

001-596.JPG001-596.JPG

Brian

#23 9 years ago

When I had them on ebay a while ago the shipping to Canada was calculated at $18.
If you want to include $15 for shipping I'll let you know if it is more, or less when I ship it and will refund the difference if necessary.

Brian

1 week later
#25 9 years ago

Yea, I think there are a couple left..

Brian

#28 9 years ago

The best I can do is sell you one with sm on the left and you install it upside down)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider prowlerman99.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-iron-man-and-spiderman-custom-dmd-decals?tu=prowlerman99 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.