• Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Mail_Attachment.jpeg
ironman-super.gif
#1 10 years ago

***Sale Pending*** Iron Man. There are a couple of scratches on the right side and a couple of touchups in the black area next to the speakers. Right ramp has crack at entrance and has been covered by a cliffy. LEDs w/ Hergs LEDOCD board, shaker, whiplash and war machine mods, candy red powder, Flipper fidelity speakers and sub and black mirror blades. Plays great and hard decision to sell, but need the room. PM with any questions.

http://s815.photobucket.com/user/jints56/library/IM

#2 10 years ago

Night bump as I just got one and love this game !!!! EA Bundy just sold one for $5,800 so you seem to be priced about right (don't know how much to take off for the scratch though....other pinsiders will know better then me).

Local to boot.....I would have been all over this if I didn't just pick one up 2 weeks ago !!!! Amazing now 3 have come up in about 2 weeks....had not seen one for awhile.

GLWS.......I bought my TSPP and Rocky and Bullwinkle (which I just sold mainly because of the IM I just bought) from a guy in Warrenton so I would have made the trip as you are only about an hour and a half away from me if I remember correctly.

#3 10 years ago

In terms of fun to $ IM is one of the best. After playing it more regularly I can see why everyone gushes over it. Not many games live up to the hype/$. IM does.

#4 10 years ago

Okay folks, I have seen and played this game -- it's an absolutely stellar example with tasteful LEDs and plays SUPER fast. The candy apple red powdercoat is phenomenal.

I was never an IM fan until I played this one, and the price is right in line. I already sold one of my kidneys to fund my current games, but I'm wondering maybe if I can sell the other one...?

Good luck Tad!

#5 10 years ago

Don't know if this is the TAD who bought my NIB TRON PRO but if so he is a REALLY NICE GUY !!!!

Even if it isn't I am sure he is a really nice guy....LOL.

Regardless good luck TAD (can only be so many Tads living in VA....LOL !!!).

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Don't know if this is the TAD who bought my NIB TRON PRO but if so he is a REALLY NICE GUY !!!!
Even if it isn't I am sure he is a really nice guy....LOL.
Regardless good luck TAD (can only be so many Tads living in VA....LOL !!!).

Yep. That's me! Thanks....

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Okay folks, I have seen and played this game -- it's an absolutely stellar example with tasteful LEDs and plays SUPER fast. The candy apple red powdercoat is phenomenal.
I was never an IM fan until I played this one, and the price is right in line. I already sold one of my kidneys to fund my current games, but I'm wondering maybe if I can sell the other one...?
Good luck Tad!

Thanks Kyle! Hate to see it possibly move on.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Good luck Tad!

+1 It's a great playing, beautiful machine, and I'm going to miss playing it. It has me considering what game I might be able to move out to make room for it.

#9 10 years ago

ironman-super.gifironman-super.gif

#10 10 years ago

How bad ass are those black mirror blades? I'm debating whether to put my chrome ones in IM or AVLE...the black looks pretty cool with your lighting...but hard to tell in the pictures.

#11 10 years ago

Looks like it's in better shape than the one that sold last week for $5800.... and it has the red armor, too.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

How bad ass are those black mirror blades? I'm debating whether to put my chrome ones in IM or AVLE...the black looks pretty cool with your lighting...but hard to tell in the pictures.

I like the black blades in IM. I put chrome in my AVLE. Can't go wrong with either in my opinion.

#14 10 years ago

Great price. Iron Man is FTW!

Someone will be really happy with this purchase.

#15 10 years ago

Sale pending

#16 10 years ago

I have gold mirror blades in my IM and they look great.

Mail_Attachment.jpegMail_Attachment.jpeg

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I'm going to have to bite the bullet and do the red candy coat. That just looks so damned good.

#19 10 years ago

Don't do it until you see a full brass version.

#20 10 years ago

Sold. Thanks to everyone that showed interest! Game is going to a cool pinhead....

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I've been wanting to do gold mirrors on my IM for the longest time, especially since I have red armor. I think you just convinced me!

#22 10 years ago

Gold mirrors look great with the red..just be careful I scratched mine up ..
Wont happen again damn it

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

I've been wanting to do gold mirrors on my IM for the longest time, especially since I have red armor. I think you just convinced me!

Hmm, maybe ill do red mirrors with my brass. Does anyone make red mirrors?

#24 10 years ago

Congrats Tad! Now pick up ST so I can play it when I return from the 'Neutral Zone.'

#25 10 years ago

Looking forward to playing this IM tomorrow!

#26 10 years ago

IM has been knocking me around for the last two hours. Great transaction on a beautiful pin from a very cool pinhead with a hell of a collection. Let me know when you are coming down to visit IM and take a spin on Whirlwind. Thanks for the good deal and the hospitality. Grail is in the house! Now, have to find a new grail.

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Congrats Tad! Now pick up ST so I can play it when I return from the 'Neutral Zone.'

Kyle- Not a big fan of Starship Troopers

Stay safe in the neutral zone. Will see you when you get back...

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from boo32:

IM has been knocking me around for the last two hours. Great transaction on a beautiful pin from a very cool pinhead with a hell of a collection. Let me know when you are coming down to visit IM and take a spin on Whirlwind. Thanks for the good deal and the hospitality. Grail is in the house! Now, have to find a new grail.

hope you got some sleep last night

#29 10 years ago

I played 30 minutes of "last games" on mine before bed last night.

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from jints56:

Kyle- Not a big fan of Starship Troopers

LOL!

Congrats, boo32.

#31 10 years ago

It has to be the one more game king. Really hard to walk way from. Started playing this morning about 5:30.

#32 10 years ago

Hmm, maybe ill do red mirrors with my brass. Does anyone make red mirrors?

Do you have a picture of the brass trim? Would be interested to see what it looks like!

#33 10 years ago

Does anyone make red mirrors?

pinballsidemirrors.com will do red powdercoated (they call them blades instead of mirrors). I got a set of the Super Wet Black ones, and I'm really happy with them.

#34 10 years ago

will they be reflective or kinda matte like? IIRC the colored ones I've seen -other than gold and evidently black - are not very reflective. Shiny good, but reflective is half the fun.

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Do you have a picture of the brass trim? Would be interested to see what it looks like!

try this: https://brassedandbadass.shutterfly.com/

#36 10 years ago

Mine certainly aren't matte, but they're not mirror black, either. They kinda look like the paint on a car.

#37 10 years ago

Brass looks great, but without the matching apron and coindoor, I still prefer the pearl red on the NimblePin LE. I'm sure pictures don't do either of our babies justice

Thanks for posting the pics! So nice to see IM get pimped out...great player!

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Brass looks great, but without the matching apron and coindoor, I still prefer the pearl red on the NimblePin LE. I'm sure pictures don't do either of our babies justice
Thanks for posting the pics! So nice to see IM get pimped out...great player!

That brass IM used to be mine. The brass was done before I got it. It looks good, but isn't nearly as nice as the NimblePin LE that you have!

#39 10 years ago

oh, agreed, candy looks great. I just realized that when all your pins are powdercoated, the brass really stands out well, especially on IM. Otherwise it can just blend in with all the other powdercoat colors. I wasn't even sure I wanted brass when I BOUGHT the damn game, but as soon as it was in my game room I became a convert.

Believe me, when I can justify $400 for a coin door, I'll brass that out too. I want ensure the color matches though, so I may need it done custom.

I'm looking forward to doing a nice chrome job on something now too. probably ACDC premium, because compared to the powder on my AVLE and to the brass on IM, that red actually looks kinda lame.

#40 10 years ago

I'm looking forward to doing a nice chrome job on something now too. probably ACDC premium, because compared to the powder on my AVLE and to the brass on IM, that red actually looks kinda lame.

Agreed. At the moment, my ACDC Premium is in my B/W room. Thinking about moving it to my Stern room and putting it next to IM LE, however it won't look so hot next to the custom job NimblePin did. Not even sure if the Stern stuff is actually power coating...it chips really easily when lowering the PF (have to be really careful).

I'm a fan of the Black Nickel that I once saw on a HEP IM.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-iron-man-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.