faye-reagan_18776.jpg
BTb7vyoCUAAvdiZ.jpg
BQomZpaCYAAVgS6.jpg
BLiRYxiCUAAgj8W.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_6060.JPG
IMG_6068.JPG
IMG_6067.JPG
There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

Sorry for the delay in posting the pictures, got caught up watching the game last night.

In mint condition overall. Routed at one point in it's life but it is fully shopped, and has just about every available mod such as.

Whiplash
Warmachine
Iron Monger
Shaker Motor
LEDs.

Game is extremely clean and plays FAST. No issues. Pics will be up tonight.

IMG_6066.JPGIMG_6066.JPG IMG_6055.JPGIMG_6055.JPG IMG_6057.JPGIMG_6057.JPG IMG_6058.JPGIMG_6058.JPG IMG_6061.JPGIMG_6061.JPG

#2 10 years ago

This won't last long.

#3 10 years ago

This will be gone quick! I love mine!

#4 10 years ago

Well based on this ad I didn't do SO BAD trading a NIB AC/DC premium for a HUO one last week. I LOVE THE GAME. My unofficial prediction:

In 3 years this game will have gone up or gone down less on a % basis then if you bought a new ST LE...I feel this game "comparatively speaking" will do MUCH BETTER even at this price then the overall pinball market due to supply/demand and the low number out there....JUST MY OPINION but I LOVE THIS GAME and truly it is hard to find.

Doubt this will last very long as well. GAME ROCKS.....I have played this game more then any of the other games I got over the first week by far....ONLY GAME I HAVE TRULY FOUND ADDICTIVE....why ??? Truly, I can't tell you....LOL...it just "does it for me".....kinda like a hot red head on a Saturday night after some drinks (well, years ago....I am happily married now and those days are behind me and splitting things 50/50 at this age wouldn't be a good thing...LOL....damn, never thought of this UNTIL RIGHT NOW but I would "be up the creek" not like you can fit 14 pins in a HOTEL ROOM !!!! Well, another reason to get the thought of a hot red head OUT OF MY MIND QUICK....LOL !!

GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE....this should be a QUICK ONE !!! Anyone wanting an IM doesn't have many options !!!! I believe only 1,100 were made and the game has grown in popularity from 2010 so that is the equation for RISING PRICES and why this game continues to rise in price in my opinion and probably will continue to OUTPERFORM on a pricing basis the majority of pins out there....again, just my 2 cents....mine isn't going anywhere for a LONG TIME it doesn't matter what the pricing does as that is never the primary driving factor in any of my purchases !!!

#5 10 years ago

Someone has had a lot of caffeine this morning.

Quoted from houseofpin:

Well based on this ad I didn't do SO BAD trading a NIB AC/DC premium for a HUO one last week. I LOVE THE GAME. My unofficial prediction:
In 3 years this game will have gone up or gone down less on a % basis then if you bought a new ST LE...I feel this game "comparatively speaking" will do MUCH BETTER even at this price then the overall pinball market due to supply/demand and the low number out there....JUST MY OPINION but I LOVE THIS GAME and truly it is hard to find.
Doubt this will last very long as well. GAME ROCKS.....I have played this game more then any of the other games I got over the first week by far....ONLY GAME I HAVE TRULY FOUND ADDICTIVE....why ??? Truly, I can't tell you....LOL...it just "does it for me".....kinda like a hot red head on a Saturday night after some drinks (well, years ago....I am happily married now and those days are behind me and splitting things 50/50 at this age wouldn't be a good thing...LOL....damn, never thought of this UNTIL RIGHT NOW but I would "be up the creek" not like you can fit 14 pins in a HOTEL ROOM !!!! Well, another reason to get the thought of a hot red head OUT OF MY MIND QUICK....LOL !!
GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE....this should be a QUICK ONE !!! Anyone wanting an IM doesn't have many options !!!! I believe only 1,100 were made and the game has grown in popularity from 2010 so that is the equation for RISING PRICES and why this game continues to rise in price in my opinion and probably will continue to OUTPERFORM on a pricing basis the majority of pins out there....again, just my 2 cents....mine isn't going anywhere for a LONG TIME it doesn't matter what the pricing does as that is never the primary driving factor in any of my purchases !!!

#6 10 years ago

FS: Hot red head - 5799

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from Noahs_Arcade:

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from Noahs_Arcade:

PM SENT! ^

#9 10 years ago

Truly, this is where PINSIDE has gone way too far but so be it. This is why I took basically 4 months off. I just got a BAN VOTE for my post above. Guess that was a "personal attack"....amazing. If that is the case, I guess based on the amount of times I have been personally attacked MUCH WORSE half the pinsiders should be banned....LOL !!!

Whatever......I have a reason I know why that happened but if I say it "I will get another ban vote".....who knows if you argue with the UMP you probably get ejected as well so I better let it go....LOL !!!

I need a lawyer....let me call my court reporter wife !!!! I believe Johnny Cochran (she did work for his firm) could have helped me but I believe he died !!! Where is Johnny when I need him !!!

Wait, maybe I will get another ban vote for being "sarcastic" I better read rule 5452423.0084....the problem I feel with ban votes is I am 500% sure some of the pinsiders have moderators as FRIENDS (which would make sense) and that in my opinion puts a "bias" on the whole process....but nothing is perfect I guess.

#10 10 years ago

I relent

Game is still for sale though..

funny-pictures-auto-demotivation-girl.jpegfunny-pictures-auto-demotivation-girl.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Truly, this is where PINSIDE has gone way too far but so be it. This is why I took basically 4 months off. I just got a BAN VOTE for my post above. Guess that was a "personal attack"....amazing. If that is the case, I guess based on the amount of times I have been personally attacked MUCH WORSE half the pinsiders should be banned....LOL !!!
Whatever......I have a reason I know why that happened but if I say it "I will get another ban vote".....who knows if you argue with the UMP you probably get ejected as well so I better let it go....LOL !!!
I need a lawyer....let me call my court reporter wife !!!! I believe Johnny Cochran (she did work for his firm) could have helped me but I believe he died !!! Where is Johnny when I need him !!!
Wait, maybe I will get another ban vote for being "sarcastic" I better read rule 5452423.0084....the problem I feel with ban votes is I am 500% sure some of the pinsiders have moderators as FRIENDS (which would make sense) and that in my opinion puts a "bias" on the whole process....but nothing is perfect I guess.

Didn't you create a second account and upvote your own posts? Maybe you can set the record straight there.

Good luck on the sale to the OP! I'd like to get an Iron Man someday.

#12 10 years ago

Maybe it was my post on the Stargate $600 ad......even that I thought was more FUNNY then MEAN....if that was the case it makes a little more sense as I "walked the line on that one" (after I looked it over again !!!). This site has gotten way more stringent then earlier this year....pretty soon you are going to have to be a priest to be a member if that other post got me banned. It wasn't that bad compared to some of the attacks I have been hit with !!! Unbelievable....the new name for the site should be WIMPSIDE not PINSIDE if people can't handle a little teasing...wait, I will probably get in trouble for that joke as well...

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

seriously?!? I have maintained all along that there are three or four clowns that have been appointed as moderators that have absolutely no business being moderators. I am missing what was insensitive? did you edit your post? I'll go back and read it again to see if I missed something.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Not sure why you would've gotten a ban vote, but anyways...back on track here

Good luck on this sale for the IM. Game looks really nice if that pic at the bottom if that pic is of the IM for sale.

#15 10 years ago

It might have been my Stargate $600 post but I didn't feel that was that bad but "live and learn".

I should e-mail them some of the posts I received earlier this year and NONE of those posters got banned (I did for RESPONDING....LOL). This is like in the NFL sometimes the "person that hits in retaliation gets the personal foul penalty". My whole point back then when I e-mailed Robin was "hey, did anyone else get banned and what about the attacks on me"....sometimes it is "who you know is my feeling" BUT AGAIN nothing in life is perfect so I did what any of us would do "sucked it up".

Enough said....

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Maybe it was my post on the Stargate $600 ad......

It should have been that one. It was way over the line.

anyway... GLWS eabundy, I'm gonna buy from you someday. Get another X-Men!

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

I should have been that one. It was way over the line.
anyway... GLWS eabundy, I'm gonna buy from you someday. Get another X-Men!

LE or Pro. I could get you an LE next week if you really want one..

#18 10 years ago

Herb,

Probably was but it paled in comparision to some of the "nice responses" I got but "so be it".

Enough said. The problem with the warnings is I have now be WARNED....last time I got 3 WARNINGS on the same post by 3 different moderators and TRULY THAT IS NOT HOW THE SYSTEM SHOULD WORK.

Now I know that is "outside the acceptable lines" but watch I will get 3 ban votes on the post and be done for awhile like last time and THAT WAS MY MAIN ISSUE.....how is it a warning if you can get banned in 30 minutes for the same post....LOL !!! That is EXACTLY what happened last time...3 ban votes in minutes and like I e-mailed ROBIN if that is the case the "system is flawed" especially since I was new but again no system is perfect.

That has been my only "marginal post" since I have returned in earnest so lets see if I can get 3 ban votes on basically one thread.

It definitely was "on the line".....I still think it was funny but so be it.

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Herb,
Probably was but it paled in comparision to some of the "nice responses" I got but "so be it".
Enough said. The problem with the warnings is I have now be WARNED....last time I got 3 WARNINGS on the same post by 3 different moderators and TRULY THAT IS NOT HOW THE SYSTEM SHOULD WORK.
Now I know that is "outside the acceptable lines" but watch I will get 3 ban votes on the post and be done for awhile like last time and THAT WAS MY MAIN ISSUE.....how is it a warning if you can get banned in 30 minutes for the same post....LOL !!! That is EXACTLY what happened last time...3 ban votes in minutes and like I e-mailed ROBIN if that is the case the "system is flawed" especially since I was new but again no system is perfect.
That has been my only "marginal post" since I have returned in earnest so lets see if I can get 3 ban votes on basically one thread.
It definitely was "on the line".....I still think it was funny but so be it.

Maybe this banter should be held outside of my for sale post. I didn't take offense to your original post for what it's worth, but this is a pinball for sale post.

#20 10 years ago

Sorry, EA.....got off track. Hey, it is a great price at $5,800 and you will sell it soon. I just paid more and am happy with my purchase....

Good luck to you and my apologies for getting the post "off track". Keep selling your pins (can't wait until the day when prices finally start coming down and this becomes a hobby and not a business...). That day is coming and that should change the "playing field" for a lot of reasons (mainly people have to pay to play.....).

IM ROCKS and only 1,100 made !!! ONE OF MY FAVORITE GAMES !!!!

#21 10 years ago

Less than 1100

And there just is no other game like it for insane action and adrenalin........

#22 10 years ago

Bump for more redheads and a great seller/price.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#23 10 years ago

LOL....the price of the machine just went up !!!! That isn't even fair !!!!

Alright, lets keep this a sale thread don't want to upset EA !!!

#24 10 years ago

One more thing.....including her with the machine will definitely help with the "asset depreciation".....alright, got to watch myself.....LOL !!! Time for a cold shower.....second thought.....it is just time for a shower period as I have been bumming around all morning getting in trouble as always !!!

OUT OF HERE !!!! GOOD LUCK EA.....truly, this is a GOOD DEAL for a fun pin that just doesn't come up that often !!!

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

seriously?!? I have maintained all along that there are three or four clowns that have been appointed as moderators that have absolutely no business being moderators. I am missing what was insensitive? did you edit your post? I'll go back and read it again to see if I missed something.

There's always rec games pinball in case you two guys were interested.

#26 10 years ago

PM Sent

#27 10 years ago

Funny, i almost had an AC DC NIB but got screwed! Getting one in York, super Excited!
Would love this IM...

You going to York EA?

#28 10 years ago

I keep checking this thread for more hot redheads

#29 10 years ago

Iron Man rules. image.jpgimage.jpg

#30 10 years ago

One of the... CRAZIEST "for sale" threads I HAVE read for a long time... LOL !!!

Seriously though, nice game and hope it goes to a good home soon.

Cute-redhead.jpgCute-redhead.jpg

#31 10 years ago

OK, let's get this back on topic:

image.jpgimage.jpg

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

OK, let's get this back on topic:

Yuck. Karate kick to the floor!

#33 10 years ago

Figures this thing hits the market right when Star trek is coming out. What to do, do I go Iron Man or Premium Star Trek???????

#34 10 years ago

I'll tell you WHAT YOU NEED TO DO. You get 5800 dollars and you BUY IRON MAN. Then you go GOLFING and sail your YACHT. You tip back a few TALL COLD ONES, and you CHUCKLE at the WIMPSIDERS!!!

#35 10 years ago

Needs more quotes and ellipses:

Quoted from Erik:

I'll tell you WHAT YOU NEED TO DO... You get "5800 dollars" and you BUY Iron Man..... Then you go GOLFING and "sail your YACHT"... You "tip back a few" TALL COLD ONES, and you "CHUCKLE at the WIMPSIDERS"!!!

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Figures this thing hits the market right when Star Trek is coming out. What to do, do I go Iron Man or Premium Star Trek???????

Trust me…IM

#37 10 years ago

I F*%&$*g nuts, but PM'd. Guess I'm gonna have to unload a few things.

#38 10 years ago

great pin and good luck with the sale, trying to sell one in Aus at the moment as well

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

I F*%&$*g nuts, but PM'd. Guess I'm gonna have to unload a few things.

Do it! Do it! LOL! I will trade you the Spider Man I do not currently own right now for it 2 years from now. I promise!

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I'll tell you WHAT YOU NEED TO DO. You get 5800 dollars and you BUY Iron Man. Then you go GOLFING and sail your YACHT. You tip back a few TALL COLD ONES, and you CHUCKLE at the WIMPSIDERS!!!

Haha. Damn! I know some people are pessimists, but I for one am glad houseofpin, and any alter egos he may or may not choose to create, is/are back on the boards. Gold.

#42 10 years ago

Figures this thing hits the market right when Star Trek is coming out. What to do, do I go Iron Man or Premium Star Trek???????

Iron Man. All the way!

#43 10 years ago

What you do is respect a top seller and move that talk to another thread; respectfully.

#44 10 years ago

More pics

IMG_6064.JPGIMG_6064.JPG IMG_6065.JPGIMG_6065.JPG IMG_6067.JPGIMG_6067.JPG IMG_6062.JPGIMG_6062.JPG IMG_6063.JPGIMG_6063.JPG IMG_6067.JPGIMG_6067.JPG

#45 10 years ago

More.

IMG_6068.JPGIMG_6068.JPG IMG_6060.JPGIMG_6060.JPG

#46 10 years ago

I was gonna bump this thread but I think Ill go play my Iron Man instead. Yah! Great game.

#47 10 years ago

This is a sincere, not a sarcastic question: Can "mint" games, as this one is described, have any onset of shooter lane wear and still be considered "mint"? Again, not an indictment on the seller since he has a great reputation here, just a question. Iron Man is a very expensive game and I wonder if a buyer would not be happy with this. The seller disclosed the shooter lane by showing pics (much to his credit), but it is described as "mint" in the OP.

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

This is a sincere, not a sarcastic question: Can "mint" games, as this one is described, have any onset of shooter lane wear and still be considered "mint"? Again, not an indictment on the seller since he has a great reputation here, just a question. Iron Man is a very expensive game and I wonder if a buyer would not be happy with this. The seller disclosed the shooter lane by showing pics (much to his credit), but it is described as "mint" in the OP.

No, they cannot. Mint means it looks as though a ball has never rolled across the playfield. The term should never be used for describing a pinball machine that is going to get dimpled in game testing in the factory.

#49 10 years ago

omg the shooter lane! seems silly to me to fret about that
game looks great, bump for good seller

#50 10 years ago
Quoted from jespo_19:

omg the shooter lane! seems silly to me to fret about that
game looks great, bump for good seller

I'll put you down for "game can still be considered mint with a non-mint shooter lane". That's why I asked the question.

I feel badly for posting this in a for sale thread, but figured it to be appropriate since it seemed to fit. I won't post anything else on this matter on this particular thread.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 26.50
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-iron-man and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.