Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

mb.jpg
#1 12 years ago

I have a new IPB MB playfield that I am looking to sell. Sold the MB so dont need the playfield anymore. Asking $1,200 obo shipped to lower 48. I will also ship international but need to get shipping quote first.

I can grab some photos for interested buyers.

Jim
614-893-3282 (call or text)

#2 12 years ago

Can you send me some pics? I am interested.thanks

#3 12 years ago
Quoted from jaimmy127:

I have a new IPB MB playfield that I am looking to sell. Sold the MB so dont need the playfield anymore. Asking $1,200 obo shipped to lower 48. I will also ship international but need to get shipping quote first.
Jim

Link to some photos.

https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin?hl=en_US&continue=https%3A%2F%2Fpicasaweb.google.com%2Flh%2Flogin%3Fcontinue%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fpicasaweb.google.com%252Flh%252Fsredir%253Funame%253Djaimmy127%2526target%253DALBUM%2526id%253D5732142734005196849&service=lh2&ltmpl=gp&passive=true

#4 12 years ago
Quoted from jaimmy127:

jaimmy127 said:I have a new IPB MB playfield that I am looking to sell. Sold the MB so dont need the playfield anymore. Asking $1,200 obo shipped to lower 48. I will also ship international but need to get shipping quote first.
Jim
Link to some photos.
https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin?hl=en_US&continue=https%3A%2F%2Fpicasaweb.google.com%2Flh%2Flogin%3Fcontinue%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fpicasaweb.google.com%252Flh%252Fsredir%253Funame%253Djaimmy127%2526target%253DALBUM%2526id%253D5732142734005196849&service=lh2&ltmpl=gp&passive=true

Link Doesn't work for me.

John

#5 12 years ago
#6 12 years ago

That is a first run PF so the swamp window will fit from pinbits ,unlike the last run !

Jim

#7 12 years ago

Do all the IPB playfields have the little holes in the "Wolf Man" insert above the right flipper? I ask this because I have one with the exact same issue. Photo 17 of 17.

John

#8 12 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Do all the IPB playfields have the little holes in the "Wolf Man" insert above the right flipper? I ask this because I have one with the exact same issue. Photo 17 of 17.

Those aren't holes, they are mold marks on the *underside* of the insert.

#9 12 years ago
Quoted from johnwartjr:

PT said:Do all the IPB playfields have the little holes in the "Wolf Man" insert above the right flipper? I ask this because I have one with the exact same issue. Photo 17 of 17.
Those aren't holes, they are mold marks on the *underside* of the insert.

I'll take that as a "yes". Just wondering. Didn't mean to imply they were holes all the way through. Yes, they are on the underside...

John

#10 12 years ago

I was thinking about picking a MB pf up last year at this time for $650. Too bad they all should have been listed as seconds or thirds.
Check out the inserts in the purple area of the orbits with the bats over them. They are so far misaligned that 1/8 of the art is covering the insert and the other side is showing bare wood.
I'm not to saying this is a bad PF. I've looked over a dozen of these PFs closely and every one of them is exactly the same. They all have these issues. Just trying to educate people.

mb.jpgmb.jpg

#11 12 years ago
Quoted from jackal2001:

I was thinking about picking a MB pf up last year at this time for $650. Too bad they all should have been listed as seconds or thirds.
Check out the inserts in the purple area of the orbits with the bats over them. They are so far misaligned that 1/8 of the art is covering the insert and the other side is showing bare wood.
I'm not to saying this is a bad PF. I've looked over a dozen of these PFs closely and every one of them is exactly the same. They all have these issues. Just trying to educate people.

Attachments mb.jpg (129 KB, 0 downloads) 1 day old

why is it just those 2 holes that are off on all these?? wouldnt the hole image be off then??

#12 12 years ago

Playfield is sold.

#13 12 years ago

How much did this sell for? Looked like a second to me with those errors. Would one of these seconds really be better than restoring an original playfield in a MB?

Do even the "firsts" have the mold marks in the wolf man drum insert? That stands out like crazy and it would bother me. And can the left insert that's way off the mark be fixed?

Just curious.

Congrats on your sale!

#14 12 years ago

I've got an extra 'first', perhaps I should sell it while prices are good!

#15 12 years ago
Quoted from johnwartjr:

Do firsts have the issues with the alignment on the left orbit and "The Wolf Man" insert?

John

#16 12 years ago

Yes you should, John. Before you know it, someone who actually knows how to make playfields
will secure the third party rights to MB and they'll be priced where they should be.

Just sayin.

Quoted from johnwartjr:

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 72.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 85.00
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 75.00
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-ipb-mb-playfield and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.