(Topic ID: 97574)

*NO LONGER FOR SALE*: pristine Funhouse $5900.

By pezpunk

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 49 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by wdpvideo
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

cabinet---back.jpg
backglass-lighting.jpg
cabinet---right-front-leg.jpg
cabinet---rear.jpg
cabinet---coin-door.jpg
cabinet---head-lock.jpg
backglass---rear.jpg
backbox---right-side.jpg
cabinet---left-rear-leg.jpg
cabinet---right-rear-leg.jpg
backbox---left-side.jpg
cabinet---front-right.jpg
full-game---dark.jpg
cabinet---inside-right-side.jpg
cabinet---inside-right.jpg
raised-playfield---closeup.jpg

#1 9 years ago

Edit: This is no longer for sale. Apologies to anyone who inquired.

--------------

For Sale: a pristine Funhouse for $5900. NAVL Available.

I am not using the phrase "collector quality" because I don't really know what that entails, to be honest. I will say it's hard for me to imagine one nicer than this. The playfield and plastics are brand new. In fact the playfield is so shiny that it was hard to get good pictures because of everything reflecting off of it! The cabinet is pretty much flawless as well. Even the screws and nuts are shiny. The game plays perfectly and has no problems or issues.

Mods:
- 100% LEDs throughout, including flashers. (I will include replacement incandescents if desired)
- GI OCD
- LED OCD
- Side Mirrors
- Lit "Funhouse" cutout on Rudy spotlight cover (original cover also included with sale)
- Super Bands
- Upgraded sound system

Pictures:
playfield---full-344.jpgplayfield---full-344.jpg
playfield---dark.jpgplayfield---dark.jpg
full-game---playfield-raise.jpgfull-game---playfield-raise.jpg

Playfield:
rudy---sleeping.jpgrudy---sleeping.jpg
shooter-lane.jpgshooter-lane.jpg
rudy---screaming.jpgrudy---screaming.jpg
rudy---top.jpgrudy---top.jpg
playfield---bottom.jpgplayfield---bottom.jpg
playfield---wide.jpgplayfield---wide.jpg
playfield---mid.jpgplayfield---mid.jpg
playfield---central.jpgplayfield---central.jpg
playfield---low.jpgplayfield---low.jpg
playfield---angle.jpgplayfield---angle.jpg
playfield---lower.jpgplayfield---lower.jpg
playfield---right-side.jpgplayfield---right-side.jpg
playfield---upper.jpgplayfield---upper.jpg
playfield---left-side.jpgplayfield---left-side.jpg
playfield---kickout.jpgplayfield---kickout.jpg
steps-shooter.jpgsteps-shooter.jpg
steps-plastic.jpgsteps-plastic.jpg
pops.jpgpops.jpg
side-mirror---left.jpgside-mirror---left.jpg
lockdown-area.jpglockdown-area.jpg
mirror.jpgmirror.jpg
side-mirror---right.jpgside-mirror---right.jpg
spotlight-cutout.jpgspotlight-cutout.jpg
backbox.jpgbackbox.jpg
speaker-and-scoreboard.jpgspeaker-and-scoreboard.jpg
billboard.jpgbillboard.jpg
full-game---dark.jpgfull-game---dark.jpg

Cabinet Exterior:
cabinet---front-bottom.jpgcabinet---front-bottom.jpg
backbox.jpgbackbox.jpg
speaker-and-scoreboard.jpgspeaker-and-scoreboard.jpg
cabinet---front-left.jpgcabinet---front-left.jpg
cabinet---left-front-leg.jpgcabinet---left-front-leg.jpg
cabinet---front-right.jpgcabinet---front-right.jpg
backbox---left-side.jpgbackbox---left-side.jpg
cabinet---right-rear-leg.jpgcabinet---right-rear-leg.jpg
cabinet---coin-door.jpgcabinet---coin-door.jpg
cabinet---left-rear-leg.jpgcabinet---left-rear-leg.jpg
backbox---right-side.jpgbackbox---right-side.jpg
cabinet---head-lock.jpgcabinet---head-lock.jpg
cabinet---rear.jpgcabinet---rear.jpg
cabinet---right-front-leg.jpgcabinet---right-front-leg.jpg
cabinet---back.jpgcabinet---back.jpg

Inside the head:
inside-head---power-driver.jpginside-head---power-driver.jpg
inside-head---full.jpginside-head---full.jpg
inside-head---LED-OCD-and-sound-board.jpginside-head---LED-OCD-and-sound-board.jpg
inside-head---GI-OCD-and-CPU.jpginside-head---GI-OCD-and-CPU.jpg
backglass---rear.jpgbackglass---rear.jpg
inside-head---back-lighting.jpginside-head---back-lighting.jpg
backglass-lighting.jpgbackglass-lighting.jpg

Inside the cab:
cabinet---inside-full.jpgcabinet---inside-full.jpg
cabinet---inside-bottom.jpgcabinet---inside-bottom.jpg
cabinet---flipper-board-and.jpgcabinet---flipper-board-and.jpg
cabinet---inside-front.jpgcabinet---inside-front.jpg
cabinet---inside-right.jpgcabinet---inside-right.jpg
cabinet---inside-right-side.jpgcabinet---inside-right-side.jpg

Under the Playfield:
raised-playfield---top.jpgraised-playfield---top.jpg
raised-playfield.jpgraised-playfield.jpg
raised-playfield---bottom.jpgraised-playfield---bottom.jpg
raised-playfield---closeup.jpgraised-playfield---closeup.jpg

High-rez versions of these photos are available on request. Also let me know if you'd like to see a closeup of anything I missed.

Price is $5900 firm.

I am located in Northern Virginia (Bristow, near Manassas). Stop by and pick it up or I can ship it anywhere via NAVL.

Coin Mech Included!!Coin Mech Included!!

#2 9 years ago

Do you have any pictures?

I've played this game, and it is certainly the nicest Funhouse I've ever seen.

#3 9 years ago

Damn.

So what's the story? That's gotta be a restoration, yes? New playfield?

Gorgeous

#4 9 years ago

Very nice!

#5 9 years ago

Looks awesome! Good luck with the sale.....

#6 9 years ago

Looks like a restoration , very nice machine !!!!

#7 9 years ago

That is impressive !!!! Nicest I've seen.
How long did that take?

#8 9 years ago

It is a restoration, but I didn't do it. The playfield and plastics are new.

#9 9 years ago

Damn dude "get yerself a hotdog" Niiice!

#10 9 years ago

I am not even a fan of the game, but that looks incredible!

#11 9 years ago

Very nice! Love that when LEDs were added the must have OCD boards (both!) were also added.

#12 9 years ago

It's a beaut. What's going in its place?

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from jeffpm:

It's a beaut. What's going in its place?

MMRLE. I was hoping to keep all 4, but the wife has a strict THREE PINBALL MACHINES ONLY policy.

#14 9 years ago

My wife tried that strict Three Pinball machines only policy....My new wife now loves the hobby. Up to sixteen pins

#15 9 years ago

So it was a playfield swap or someone clearcoated an original playfield that was in awesome shape? If swapped what playfield is it, a Mirco?

#17 9 years ago

This is why we need more locations like Pin Crossing, where collectors can pool their overflow machines...

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

MMRLE. I was hoping to keep all 4, but the wife has a strict THREE PINBALL MACHINES ONLY policy.

I would take that Funhouse in trade toward MMRLE and you can keep the pin and the cash difference until I bring the MMRLE. I have one open spot for MMRLE with the black trim.

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

I would take that Funhouse in trade toward MMRLE and you can keep the pin and the cash difference until I bring the MMRLE. I have one open spot for MMRLE with the black trim.

Wow. Nice funhouse and nice offer

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

sorry, my MMRLE is paid for already. Thanks for the offer, though.

#21 9 years ago

Wow thats beautiful

#22 9 years ago

Well if I was a "collector" this is the "quality" I would be looking for. Can't believe you are breaking up the ultimate pinball trio!

#24 9 years ago

Thanks, guys!

Some people were asking specifics about the playfield. It is a Mirco reproduction that was then trimmed and re-coated by someone with a lot of experience at it.

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

Thanks, guys!
Some people were asking specifics about the playfield. It is a Mirco reproduction that was then trimmed and re-coated by someone with a lot of experience at it.

So then announce the name so we can de-rail the thread with fighting about what shade of mauve was used.

j/k That's the nicest FH I've ever seen.

#26 9 years ago

I'll trade you a minty STTNG, your wife said three pins right? Just say you installed a mirror on the wall.

#27 9 years ago

I really need to stop clicking on this thread. Every time I see those pictures, I start thinking about which machine I'd get rid of to make space.

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from herg:

I start thinking about which machine I'd get rid of to make space.

= Card Whiz

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from herg:

I really need to stop clicking on this thread. Every time I see those pictures, I start thinking about which machine I'd get rid of to make space.

Based on recent history you are only allowed to hang on to RBION for another week. So there ya go

#31 9 years ago

Hate to say it but I'd have to say goodbye to BH before FH. Great looking game, GLWTS!

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from jsalce:

Based on recent history you are only allowed to hang on to RBION for another week. So there ya go

Hot Potato

#33 9 years ago

Gorgeous Funhouse! Good luck with the sale!

#34 9 years ago

No love for the EM?

Quoted from jsalce:

I think it has found a more stable home here.

PEZ, space and money are the only two valid reasons to limit a collection. I'm pretty sure there's 30" to spare on that wall. What's your wife's vice? Jewelry almost always loosens up a "strict" limit.

#35 9 years ago

If I could quickly get out of my FH what I have in it, I'd be tempted, but that doesn't seem likely in the current market. Plus, I just don't have time to be home to sell it. Sigh...

If someone in the area wants a very good but not quite perfect FH, send me a PM...

#36 9 years ago

Great looking game, Pezpunk. Good luck with the sale!

#37 9 years ago

Dude, that looks amazing, if I had the cash I would drive the 10 minutes to Bristow and pick up today. GLWS!!

#38 9 years ago

if i didnt already have a funhouse, id buy yours ! nice man !...i thought your waiting with the rest of us for 2.0 ?... let me ask you... any clearance problems with the mirror blades?

#39 9 years ago

I am genuinely interested but wish there were more details about who did all the work. Did you buy the game from a pinsider?

#40 9 years ago

mollyspub, absolutely I am indeed very excited about Funhouse 2.0! One of the reasons I was sad to see it go.

Folks, thank you for all the bumps and kind comments. And I must sincerely apologize to the people who were inquiring about it ... because it now looks like I will be able to keep it after all! *happy dance*

I feel like a real flake for yanking this off the market after several people expressed interest. I never intended to do so. I owe anyone that PM'd me a drink. I am truly sorry for wasting anyone's time.

#41 9 years ago

I'm just glad I got to see such a excellent example of one of my most wanted games! Congrats on your new (old) game!

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

mollyspub, absolutely I am indeed very excited about Funhouse 2.0! One of the reasons I was sad to see it go.
Folks, thank you for all the bumps and kind comments. And I must sincerely apologize to the people who were inquiring about it ... because it now looks like I will be able to keep it after all! *happy dance*
I feel like a real flake for yanking this off the market after several people expressed interest. I never intended to do so. I owe anyone that PM'd me a drink. I am truly sorry for wasting anyone's time.

Great you are keeping it. Maybe then I can trade you the next MMRLE or THLE or a 3 way trade with Dan as he would like a WOZ. I like to trade for your Funhouse. It looks great to me.

#43 9 years ago

I'm glad you're keeping it too. Means I don't have to keep sweating about whether or not to buy it...or forcing my buddy to.

#44 9 years ago

it was just a tease ! lol.... all kidding aside, any clearance problems with the mirror blades ???

#45 9 years ago

good to hear you are keeping it….for now. When I have the cash I hope you put it back up fs.

#46 9 years ago
Quoted from mollyspub:

it was just a tease ! lol.... all kidding aside, any clearance problems with the mirror blades ???

it is a bit tight, but carefully using two hands to lift and lower the playfield has so far kept them from getting scratched.

#47 9 years ago

Uuuhhhh...????

#49 9 years ago

Great looking FH. Mine looks just like it. Did Keller restore yours? I love just looking at mine over before I even play it. I did add blue star post to mine that look really nice. Did you just decide to keep it?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-in-virginia-pristine-funhouse-5900-navl-available and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.