IMG_0293.JPG
IMG_0292.JPG
IMG_0291.JPG
IMG_0290.JPG
IMG_0289.JPG
IMG_0288.JPG
IMG_0287.JPG
#1 10 years ago

The owner submitted this game to We Buy Pinball and would like $5,000.00 for it.

This is an exact quote from the owner...
"We were hoping for around 5,000$ for it, but the price is negotiable."

If you are interested in contacting the owner please let me know. Call, text or Pinside me and I'll give you owner's contact information.

Thanks!

-Aaron

IMG_0287.JPGIMG_0287.JPG IMG_0288.JPGIMG_0288.JPG IMG_0289.JPGIMG_0289.JPG

#2 10 years ago

More photos:

IMG_0290.JPGIMG_0290.JPG IMG_0291.JPGIMG_0291.JPG IMG_0292.JPGIMG_0292.JPG

#3 10 years ago

Where in NY?

#4 10 years ago

Is it the photo or is the play field wayyyy dirty!?

#5 10 years ago

Ouch, teach the owner how to remove the playfield glass and clean the playfield. If he can't do that much try Craigslist.

#6 10 years ago

More pictures! Super dirty! LOL

IMG_0293.JPGIMG_0293.JPG IMG_0294.JPGIMG_0294.JPG

#7 10 years ago

Anyone interested in contacting owner to make an offer, please let me know. Obviously it was neglected.

IMG_0295.JPGIMG_0295.JPG

#8 10 years ago

maybe $3500.

#9 10 years ago

Anyone interested in contacting owner to make an offer, please let me know. Obviously it was neglected.

Where in NY?

I'm asking the owner now.

I'll get back to you on this.

-Aaron

IMG_0295.JPGIMG_0295.JPG IMG_0296.JPGIMG_0296.JPG

#10 10 years ago

Hey, I just post stuff here. It's up to you guys to buy them. I'm in Iowa and trying to move, so I'm BROKE!

-Aaron

#11 10 years ago

Ill be happy to speak to the owner about the game if its nearby and I can take a look. I'm in the market.

#12 10 years ago

That dirty playfield is a F'n badge of honor!

One day my HUO will look lik that... Covered in priceless pinball patina one can only earn by playing their game more than looking at it

No flipper button wear, doesn't seem to be drilled out in the front either?

Is this dirty HUO?

If so I'd like to shake the owners hand for playing his game that much... & low ball him an offer

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Ill be happy to speak to the owner about the game if its nearby and I can take a look. I'm in the market.

I'll PM you.

#14 10 years ago

You know, I bet that game cleans up very nicely...No flipper button wear either. I found one similar once that I passed along to a pinsider...It was true HUO, no button wear, but a bit dirty because like this one, owner didn't know how to remove the glass. Once it was cleaned it was perfect.

#15 10 years ago

Man I got real lucky when I picked up mine. The owners jaw fell to the floor when I removed the pf glass, but it was almost spotless inside! The batteries were 7yrs old and still pumping, like the pf glass she didn't know the translite was removable!

#16 10 years ago

They are looking for five grand! And live in soho. I'm pretty sure they don't need the money and won't lowball easily. But good luck trying.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

You know, I bet that game cleans up very nicely...No flipper button wear either. I found one similar once that I passed along to a pinsider...It was true HUO, no button wear, but a bit dirty because like this one, owner didn't know how to remove the glass. Once it was cleaned it was perfect.

I'll bet you are right on the money with that statement! I too think it will clean up great!

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

They are looking for five grand! And live in soho. I'm pretty sure they don't need the money and won't lowball easily. But good luck trying.

Its located at a "post production company".

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Man I got real lucky when I picked up mine. The owners jaw fell to the floor when I removed the pf glass, but it was almost spotless inside! The batteries were 7yrs old and still pumping, like the pf glass she didn't know the translite was removable!

Your not helping 'thefamilyarcade' out at all! LoL

#20 10 years ago

Lol. I'm good! TSPPs are not hard to find.

#21 10 years ago

Wow that is the dirtiest playfield I've ever seen. WTF!

They'll be lucky to fetch $3500.

#22 10 years ago

It's just dirt. Why does this drop the price $1500 for most people? Heck, I'll only charge you $999 to clean your playfields. Just drop me a pm.

Although $5000 is really stretching it.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from rockotaco1:

Wow that is the dirtiest playfield I've ever seen. WTF!
They'll be lucky to fetch $3500.

Ya, cuz it takes at least $1,500 in novus to clean a dirty playfield!

The real issue is that the post-production company doesn't know how to sell things on the internet. Good luck post-producing shit.

#24 10 years ago

They know how. They're on pinside and didn't even have to go through the trouble of setting up an account or a fs posting, smart if you ask me. If anyone speaks with them or buys it I hope they tell the story here.

#25 10 years ago

I'm confused how it's easier or smarter to contact a third party to sell your machine, supply them with pictures and answers to every question that a potential buyer has, then pay a fee VS take 5 min to register for an account and write a FS ad that you can interact with yourself to see it through. Different tick for every hound I guess...

#26 10 years ago

Almost all the newer Sterns clean up really nice with a little TLC. Fresh shop job and that thing will shine!

TSPP isn't a very complicated shop-out either. Someone work out a good deal on this. Best of luck!

#27 10 years ago

really? strikes me there's alot on that table to tear down?

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

really? strikes me there's alot on that table to tear down?

Nah. The whole mini-pf comes off with a few thumb screws and the wireforms are easily removable. It looks bad at first but it's really not.

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

I'm confused how it's easier or smarter to contact a third party to sell your machine, supply them with pictures and answers to every question that a potential buyer has, then pay a fee VS take 5 min to register for an account and write a FS ad that you can interact with yourself to see it through. Different tick for every hound I guess...

That isn't how it works, they contact him, they ask him if he would like to buy it,they don't pay him a fee at all. He forwards their info to you and you contact them directly. His website allows him to get first crack and it also allows him to help others in the pinball community to get the game from the seller instead of the flipper. I spoke to aaron and he is doing for the love of pinball and to help others that are collecting games they want.My point was they know exactly what their doing and how to do it. It's on pinside for sale, isnt it?

#30 10 years ago

Ok makes sense. I didn't realize it was run that way. Very cool of them, glad they share the love! Thanks for the clarification.

#31 10 years ago

You guys keep saying "no flipper button wear", but clearly by the pics the art is quite smudged up.

I thought you guys were experts??

#32 10 years ago

Looks HUO or office use, cab looks great , this game looks faded from the gate... They look better with the button protector side rails, nuclear editions...

#33 10 years ago

Definitely has flipper button wear. They bought it used. It's in an office building in Soho NYC, 1 flight of stairs to elevator. Seller will take $3,500.

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Nah. The whole mini-pf comes off with a few thumb screws and the wireforms are easily removable. It looks bad at first but it's really not.

It's a bit more than that. The tv cable has to be disconnected and there are connections underneath, it's a PIA. Putting back isn't so easy either as the flippers are a pain to get right.

#35 10 years ago

If its still available next week ima check it out. Not too far from my office.

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from RawleyD:

You guys keep saying "no flipper button wear", but clearly by the pics the art is quite smudged up.
I thought you guys were experts??

Pictures paint a thousand words and a thousand lies...No one is proclaiming to be an expert, just giving our best opinions based on experience. If you look at the smudged flipper button you'll see the art is in tact under the smudge.

#37 10 years ago

Minor flipper button wear or not, (assuming it is mostly functional) its in much better shape than one I sold for $3700 and a good buy @ $3500 for sure

#38 10 years ago

Here's a few pictures I got that show the flipper buttons.

IMG_0289.jpgIMG_0289.jpg IMG_0296.jpgIMG_0296.jpg

#39 10 years ago

yeah definitely wear on the left but it is fairly mild

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

NO FEE here!

I just dump the stuff I'm not interested in buying here. I buy the rest that is submitted to www.WeBuyPinball.com

-Aaron

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

That isn't how it works, they contact him, they ask him if he would like to buy it,they don't pay him a fee at all. He forwards their info to you and you contact them directly. His website allows him to get first crack and it also allows him to help others in the pinball community to get the game from the seller instead of the flipper. I spoke to aaron and he is doing for the love of pinball and to help others that are collecting games they want.My point was they know exactly what their doing and how to do it. It's on pinside for sale, isnt it?

Hit the nail on the head! I get first crack at all games coming through my website. If it's too far away for me to mess with, I post images here. No charge to the buyer or owner of the game.

If I'm not interested in it, I at least try to get the game a good home.

-Aaron

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

Ok makes sense. I didn't realize it was run that way. Very cool of them, glad they share the love! Thanks for the clarification.

Thanks!
-Aaron

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

I sent you a pm with the owner's name, email and phone number.

Looks like the owner has one more new player.

#44 10 years ago

Wow! you guys are spot on. I did not Notice that the right hand side of the cab was Faded i guess the last Four years in that Room let the sun Fade the art work. I wonder how much playfeild wear is under all that pinbal Grimmy resadu? swearl marks? anyone find out about battery corosion on the boards. IF they didnot clean the pin i am sure they didnot change the double A. wonder how many games are on this pin looks like alot?

#45 10 years ago

I've been informed that it sold.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 18.95
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Springfield, MO
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 16.00
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MA
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 45.95
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

9,899 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, GA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 45.00
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 218.00
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-in-ny-simpsons-pinball-party and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.