IMG_6050.JPG
IMG_6058.JPG
IMG_6049.JPG
IMG_6057.JPG
IMG_6048.JPG
IMG_6047.JPG
IMG_4983.jpg

#1 7 years ago

Located in Union City, MI. Feel free to email me directly at [email protected].

I'm selling my Cirqus Voltaire. It has been in my personal collection for over a decade.

It is in excellent working shape, and has never given me any problems (well...except for that one time when Centerflank got a ball stuck during a party. In any case, it has never given me any REAL problems).

No errors...although the "Luck" switch in the backbox gets hit so rarely that it sometimes will report that it is bad. It isn't...trust me.

Display is very nice. Inserts are LED'd, GI is not. (I prefer the incandescent GI). Remote battery holder installed. Rock's Undercab lighting kit is installed. One small crack in the display plastic. I've got some extras that I'll throw in, including an overlay for the VOLTS rollovers.

Asking $7350.

Pictures to follow.

Pete

#2 7 years ago

Pics, set 1:

IMG_6067.JPG IMG_6041.JPG IMG_6040.JPG IMG_4983.jpg IMG_6047.JPG IMG_6048.JPG
#3 7 years ago

Pics, set 2

IMG_6058.JPG
IMG_6057.JPG
IMG_6056.JPG
IMG_6055.JPG
IMG_6054.JPG
IMG_6053.JPG
IMG_6049.JPG
IMG_6050.JPG
IMG_6051.JPG
IMG_6052.JPG

#4 7 years ago

Final pics.

IMG_6061.JPG IMG_6064.JPG
#5 7 years ago

Breaking up the trifecta of Popaduik pins i see

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

Breaking up the trifecta of Popaduik pins i see

Nope, I have two CVs now. My wife likes the purple neon better....so this one has to go, even though it's been with me me for so long.

I'll never be without a CV. The game is one of my favorites.

Not pictured are my WCS and SWEP1....which completes the JPop collection entirely.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

(well...except for that one time when Centerflank got a ball stuck during a party. In any case, it has never given me any REAL problems).

It wasnt an actual pin"ball" that was stuck in the CV and at least I cleaned the lockdown bar afterwards, you're welcome Pete.

#8 7 years ago

Just a quick bump before Expo.

A few have asked about shipping....and yes, I've shipped pins before and have no problem with it.

(My preference is for you to see it in person, though).

Pete

#9 7 years ago

Beautiful game, GLWS!

#10 7 years ago

Trade me for Addam's Family and $2k and you got a deal. haha

*knows that deal would never happen

Wolf has every pinball machine ever made hehe

#11 7 years ago

Bump! I was going to offer an HOU Xmen LE in trade but after looking at your collection see you own one already. Very nice collection

GLWS

#12 7 years ago

Yeah, I'm probably not going for a trade at this time...unless it was ridiculously in my favor. I do appreciate the offers, though!

After I move this one, I've got about 30 machines I need to sell, and taking in a trade will just give me one more that I've got to move. I've got just about every game I really want (although Julie has been eyeing that Walking Dead, that's for sure)...so it'll be hard to find another "keeper" for me.

Pete

#13 7 years ago

Wish I was going to be at the expo. I would offer up my ST pro + cash. Great looking game.

#14 7 years ago

i would love to get this if i had not purchased a routed but shopped SP about 2 months ago. close too! This Fs post actually convinced me to join pinside finally after being a lurker for 2 yrs.

#15 7 years ago

I could trade you my Goldeneye, Sharkeys shootout and BangerJ's radical for this machine, I hear you want a trade? I could throw in a Donkey Kong as well.

Taking trades?

Quoted from pmWolf:

Yeah, I'm probably not going for a trade at this time

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I could trade you my Goldeneye, Sharkeys shootout and BangerJ's radical for this machine, I hear you want a trade? I could throw in a Donkey Kong as well.
Taking trades?

Oh yeah, well I have some old comic books, a Springfield .45 1911 accurized for Bullseye shooting, most of the super hero movies on Blu-ray and I'll even thrown in our family cat and one of my brothers hogs!

#17 7 years ago

On second thought the hog might be tricky.........oh the hell with it, I'm pretty sure he has insurance.....I can figure something out.

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

i would love to get this if i had not purchased a routed but shopped SP about 2 months ago. close too! This Fs post actually convinced me to join pinside finally after being a lurker for 2 yrs.

Welcome to the site! You're going to love it here...

2 months later
#19 6 years ago

Here comes a bump.

Getting ready to start moving things out of the basement (finally)....so I'm starting with this CV here before listing the dozens of others games on my list.

Pete

#20 6 years ago

No Fathom for sale Pete? ?? 92 games and no Fathom !?!?!

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

No, but he's got a Centaur, and that's funner

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Well, I have a Fathom playfield in the ceiling...

Pete

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

Pete

That is a start Pete, let me know if you plan on selling it! If so send me a PM with condition and asking price!

Quoted from Gort:

No, but he's got a Centaur, and that's funner

Trust me the Centaur wont be too far down the road! Want Fathom and then Paragon first!

#24 6 years ago

Beautiful game. I miss mine! GLWTS

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

That is a start Pete, let me know if you plan on selling it! If so send me a PM with condition and asking price!

Man, that ceiling was too much work. I'm not taking PF's out of there unless I absolutely have to.

IMG_8467_1280x960.jpg
#27 6 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

Man, that ceiling was too much work. I'm not taking PF's out of there unless I absolutely have to.

IMG_8467_1280x960.jpg 179 KB

Looks to me an easy playfield swap!!!

1 week later
#28 6 years ago

Game has sold.

Thanks everyone!

Pete

#29 6 years ago

Congrats, Pete-- Dream machine for me one day.

#30 6 years ago

In what sense did CenterFlank get a "ball stuck?" That would greatly affect what I would be willing to pay.

#31 6 years ago

Thanks Pete, to say I'm stoked is putting it lightly. My first A-list title! Can I run with the big boys now?

CV is indeed A-list now, right? B+ at least?

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from TunaSled:

Thanks Pete, to say I'm stoked is putting it lightly. My first A-list title! Can I run with the big boys now?
CV is indeed A-list now, right? B+ at least?

Settle down now!!!

Congrats. CV is an amazing game. You're a lucky pinballer.

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

In what sense did CenterFlank get a "ball stuck?" That would greatly affect what I would be willing to pay.

The less you know, the better.

Quoted from TunaSled:

I'm just glad the game is going to a good home! I've had it for over a decade...it'll be hard to see it roll out the door. Such an awesome game...

Pete

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside