image-545.jpg
image-453.jpg
image-41.jpg
image-627.jpg
image-996.jpg
image-392.jpg
image-531.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Very nice one location machine. Low play for a route game. Appear to be no cracked plastics. Plays 100%. Cabinet is a 9 easy, one tiny scuff mark on one side of head. Unshoopped, but it doesn't really need it. It does have a lot of burned out GI bulbs though.

$3850

Message if interested.

Mike

image-996.jpgimage-996.jpg image-531.jpgimage-531.jpg image-392.jpgimage-392.jpg image-627.jpgimage-627.jpg image-41.jpgimage-41.jpg
#2 10 years ago

Some more pics. Has manual and goodie bag. Not sure how accurate the play counter is, but the game is decent.

image-453.jpgimage-453.jpg image-807.jpgimage-807.jpg image-955.jpgimage-955.jpg image-545.jpgimage-545.jpg image-925.jpgimage-925.jpg image-986.jpgimage-986.jpg image-812.jpgimage-812.jpg image-408.jpgimage-408.jpg image-893.jpgimage-893.jpg
#3 10 years ago

Love my 24. Great game!

#4 10 years ago

goooooooodddd morrrrning Vietnnnnaaaaaammmmm

#5 10 years ago

still one of my favorites. also can't wait for the new series in may. hopefully Jack says "jackpot" in one of the shows! haha. anyone who has the game will know what I mean.

#6 10 years ago

Even if he says "Think, Jack, g-d-it! Where did the teenagers hide the pot!?" I could work with that.

#7 10 years ago

Dame if I only had the cash. But good game

#8 10 years ago

BUMP... taking fair offers

Unless you're a Yankees fan. Then you have to add $200 for what Cashman said about my Orioles yesterday.

#9 10 years ago

Bought several machines from mike...honest seller...accurately represents his machines

#10 10 years ago

One more bump

#11 10 years ago

Mike is a good guy. I have bought several machines as well. All accurately represented. Good luck with your sale buddy.

Derek

#12 10 years ago

On ebay now

#13 10 years ago

i wonder if you had waited until the show came back on if there would be more interest?

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from SteveP3:

i wonder if you had waited until the show came back on if there would be more interest?

They're bringing it back? maybe I should start watching it so I can understand the game LOL

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from yoshootme:

still one of my favorites. also can't wait for the new series in may. hopefully Jack says "jackpot" in one of the shows! haha. anyone who has the game will know what I mean.

and as far as "understanding the game"…http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/24-gameplay is an awesome explanation.

#16 10 years ago

I'll add my voice to the mix... Mike is a good guy. Buy his game! This looks to be a fine example of a 24 from the pictures.

This game has some cool features, especially the sniper drop targets.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from yoshootme:

and as far as "understanding the game"…http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/24-gameplay is an awesome explanation.

Sorry, should have said understand the show. I've never actually watched the show.

#18 10 years ago

OK I'm back LOL how about 3650?

1 week later
#19 10 years ago

This is still available

Make an offer

Can bring to Tennessee auction

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from Guidotorpedo:

This is still available
Make an offer
Can bring to Tennessee auction

Hey Mike, FT has cleaned up very nicely, as you suggested it would. now I hope I can put it back together! lol. Thanks for a very nice machine.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Anniston, AL
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salem, OR
$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-in-md-24-by-stern and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.