Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

New CPR PF
New Plastics
New Lamp sockets, grounding braid
New Drop targets
Rebuilt Flippers
Alltek LED Board

Game was completely redone. All parts tumbled, POPS and Flippers rebuilt. There is an issue with the drop target mech, will need to fix the stripped screw, s/b minor. Rebuilt and re-pinned PS board. MPU and Solenoid driver board repaired, very clean now. New switches in some places, new posts...lots of new parts.

If you want a restored F2K, all that is left to do is buy a BG from CPR and a stencil kit. Existing BG is decent, cab has some scratches. Need to sell, will take best offer.

Asking 1700 OBO

in Trumbull CT.

here is the link to my restoration thread:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flight-2000-playfield-swap-and-restoration

Thanks,
Larry

#2 11 years ago

F2K is a great game....owned one once upon a time. The ball walker locks are very cool.

GL with sale

#3 11 years ago

Thanks Robert. Our tastes are similar.

I didn't want to sell it, but I need to ATM. F2K is truly a sleeper, 4 slings shoot the ball all over the place, new PF...game plays fast as H$LL! Getting Multi-ball started is a rare treat.

#4 11 years ago

I helped Larry on this one and it really just needs a final touch. Wish some one in the crew could take it. Fixing that stripped screw on that last drop target bank is all it needs! Sad to see it go already, but understand life comes first most of the time

#5 11 years ago

bump for a good dude

#6 11 years ago

Same here...good machine, good guy!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 3.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Melbourne Beach, FL
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Crown Point, IN
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 125.00

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-in-ct-f2k-with-installed-cpr-pf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.