• 35 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by MtnFrost
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Here is the info on circus : $950
Gameplay: 8 out of 10. The kick out hole on the lower left of the playfield does not work. In the 100 or so games ive played on it it has not landed in there once! Ive also just had an issue with the 3rd player display just locked on (Like it knew it was on the trading block!)

Playfield: 9 out of 10. It has some slight wear near the left kick out hole. It was touched up very very well. You have to look for it to see it.

The cab: 9 out of 10. It has a nick and a scratch here and there. NOTHING that noticeable.

The backglass. 9 out of 10. It has the SLIGHTEST flaking. The reds are in tact. This is probably the nicest circus backglass you will ever find.

Pictures: http://s1162.photobucket.com/albums/q533/The96stang/Circus%20Pinball/

Info on Bad Cats! $950
Gameplay: 8 out of 10. The drop targets on the left are sluggish and the middle wheel is not quite right. I do not think it spins far enough. It does have a BRAND NEW rottendog MPU in it.

Playfield: 9 out of 10. It has some slight wear near on the trash can light in the back left and has 4 or 5 broken plastics. See attached pictures.

The cab: 8 out of 10. It has a minor chipping on the bottom left side, but the reds are bright IMO.

The back glass. 9 out of 10. It has the SLIGHTEST scratch on the top right. Not noticeable when playing. It is NICE.

Pictures: http://s1162.photobucket.com/albums/q533/The96stang/Bad%20Cats/

LAH is a project. It needs a new power supply. The one in it is hacked apart. What that means for the MPU, I do not know. This one is as is and is probably the last one I want to sell. The PF has no wear, but could use a good set of cliffy protectors. If I cannot get 800 out of it, I will not sell it.

Take ALL of them for 2400.

#2 11 years ago

Finally got to play a Bad Cats down here at Al's party with Python Anghelo. Really fun game, great artwork, different playfield layout, great sounds. now i want one...

good luck on the sale!

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from joelreeves:

Finally got to play a Bad Cats down here at Al's party with Python Anghelo. Really fun game, great artwork, different playfield layout, great sounds. now i want one...
good luck on the sale!

Such an odd pin perfect match to Mousing Around.

#4 11 years ago

seller please contact me about bad cats. this forum is new to me.

#5 11 years ago

I want a bad cats as well, Played the one at the Pinball Hall of fame in Vegas for 2 hours straight, forgot how fun that game is!

#6 11 years ago

Are you willing to ship? What's with all the people wanting bad cats now? I've always liked that game and always got smart comments whenever i admitted to it.

#7 11 years ago

I will ship. The timing has to be perfect, I am only available this tuesday for Navl. (They have a truck in my area tues. , weds, thurs.) I am working every other tues. wes. and thurs. through the holidays.

#8 11 years ago

replied to you with my phone # still waiting ?

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

replied to you with my phone # still waiting ?

This guy is a really good guy not real sure you know who your talking about in your PM but good luck with your sale

#11 11 years ago

He sent me a very broken PM, and it was on the same day that he joined pinside. It just gave me the creeps because I know that spammers have been joining pinside. If he had offered cash, and wanted to pick it up it would be a completely different story.

#12 11 years ago

Ive been burned twice shipping machines. I cant afford to be burned again. I am sorry.

#13 11 years ago

you don't see badcats for sale vary often. and it's a good price.

#14 11 years ago

Heading south anytime soon? I am in Allentown, PA area, but I can not get up that way to load the game up.

Good luck with the sales!

Chris

#15 11 years ago

Id need an extra 200 dollars to deliver it to you in Allentown, because I do not have any plans to head in that direction and its 400 miles round trip. If you are interested, let me know!

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

He sent me a very broken PM, and it was on the same day that he joined pinside. It just gave me the creeps because I know that spammers have been joining pinside. If he had offered cash, and wanted to pick it up it would be a completely different story.

Not to worry he's a good guy, he has a Bad Cats just looking for a nicer one

#17 11 years ago

IM THE GUY TRYING TO BUY BADCATS. GAVE THE SELLER MY PHONE# TO CONTACT ME. YES THIS WAS MY FIRST POST HOW ELSE CAN I BUY SOMETHING ON HERE. HE COULD HAVE LOOKED UP THE PHONE NUMBER TO SEE IF ITS LEGIT. I DONT KNOW WHY THAT GIVES HIM THE CREEPS. YOUR SELLING PINBALL ON A FORUM THATS NOT ONLY IN YOUR STATE. MAYBE CRAIGSLIST IN YOUR AREA WOULD BE BETTER. ALSO HAVE BOUGHT MANY PINBALLS ALL OVER THE UNITED STATES. WITH NO PROBLEMS INCLUDING EBAY. IT SEEMS TO ME I SHOULD BE CREEPED I WOULD HAVE TO PAY MONEY TO YOU FIRST.

#18 11 years ago

I am not attempting to start a fight. Your PM was questionable at best, and anyone can give a phone number. I just do not feel safe doing business with someone who has no reputation here. I have been burned shipping a machine before and had the number of the person. I just get the creeps from your PM's your posts and the people who are vouching for you, and am going to respectfully decline. Thank you.

#19 11 years ago

SORRY DIDNT WANT TO CREEP YOU OUT JUST A MAN... TRYING TO PURCHASE A PINBALL. THE WORLD CAN BE A SCARY PLACE TO SOME. I WILL NOW END THIS THREAD.

#20 11 years ago

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!! CAN YOU HEAR ME IN THE BACK!!!?

#21 11 years ago

I have attempted to keep this as civil as possible. I am willing to ship to anyone with a reputation on pinside. Thanks for understanding!

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

hes not a computer guy he dont know that the caps letters are yelling i told him theres was a bad cats on here and sign up so he could reach out to you he just wants to buy your bad cats if its nicer then his if you dont want to sell to him thats cool but to make judgement from an e mail is just crazy all you had to do is CALL him

#24 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Bahahahahaha!

#25 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

LOL!!!

#26 11 years ago
How is anyone supposed to buy their first pin on here if you have to have had other purchases on here?

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

How is anyone supposed to buy their first pin on here if you have to have had other purchases on here?

I am not laughing at you or your friend, Neo's response just cracked me up.

#28 11 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

I am not laughing at you or your friend, Neo's response just cracked me up.

no I didn't think you were actually I qouted the wrong post so it's my bad. I'm still curious though how can you buy your first pin here on pinside?

#29 11 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

no I didn't think you were actually I qouted the wrong post so it's my bad. I'm still curious though how can you buy your first pin here on pinside?

There are lots of ways to buy your first pinball machine on Pinside.

The first way is to buy one locally. That way, there is no shipping involved and it will be a cash and carry situation.

Another method is to contact the seller using proper punctuation, grammar and capitalization.

Until you have established your presence on a forum like Pinside, most of the sellers will be hesitant to deal with a person whose first message has red flags, such as all caps.

The last suggestion is to use a bank wire as payment for a pinball machine that you need shipped. This doesn't really protect the buyer, but it will definitely calm the fears of a seller.

Good luck in your search!

Marcus

#30 11 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

There are lots of ways to buy your first pinball machine on Pinside.
The first way is to buy one locally. That way, there is no shipping involved and it will be a cash and carry situation.
Another method is to contact the seller using proper punctuation, grammar and capitalization.
Until you have established your presence on a forum like Pinside, most of the sellers will be hesitant to deal with a person whose first message has red flags, such as all caps.
The last suggestion is to use a bank wire as payment for a pinball machine that you need shipped. This doesn't really protect the buyer, but it will definitely calm the fears of a seller.
Good luck in your search!
Marcus

It's not for me, I have bought from here and was very pleased with the pin I bought

#32 11 years ago

I really wish I were in a position to buy your Bad Cats

Chris

#33 11 years ago

Hate to chime in with the "wish I was closer, in the position to buy" mantra, but man I really wish I was both for the Bad Cats. Fun game and I love the theme. Being cat people, it's probably one of the few machines my girlfriend wouldn't hate lol

#34 11 years ago

word of advice, get in the habit of only buying pins you see in person. Never buy if you can't go check it out yourself.

#35 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

word of advice, get in the habit of only buying pins you see in person. Never buy if you can't go check it out yourself.

I'm not sure I agree. Being in Los Angeles, you don't have a lot of pins local, even less that are priced in reality. I've had great experiences buying from photos, from Canada, New Jersey, Georgia, all over. Heck, I bought my first pin, Fathom, without any photos, just the sellers description. Granted, I wouldn't go into a deal sight unseen now, but that was before it was easy to post photos. Point is, you can buy distant, just take precautions and also use your gut instinct. At the most I had 11 pins, and only 2 were local buys.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 19.99
Machine - For Sale
York, SC
$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lake Charles, LA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 49.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 18.95
$ 49.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-in-ct-circus-bad-cats-and-lah and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.