Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by winslow
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20141114_204107_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider winslow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I had a bunch of these fun shirts made in 2008 for the Celebrity Pinball Tournament & Arcade Game Show event that I hosted at Hollywood Park in Los Angeles. They've been in storage ever since and were exclusively available at this event only. I'm offering these now at the blow-out price of $10 each plus shipping until they are gone.

The front says "I (heart) Knockers."

The back features the WMS exploded diagram of a knocker assembly and the parts listing for that assembly. It says, "Thwack!" "It's a Pinhead thing."

All these shirts should be considered 2nds since the parts listing has a few typos with the spelling - the I's and the L's are missing. The shirts themselves are in fine condition and still brand new. Only the printing was incorrect on the back with the parts listing details.

Here's some photos of the front and back:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xuzdc0yjuan7o6m/Photo%20Nov%2030%2C%201%2032%2012%20PM.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lvldfq3bzwtup4u/Photo%20Nov%2030%2C%201%2032%2056%20PM.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fx82e2zjjszrr23/Photo%20Nov%2030%2C%201%2033%2026%20PM.jpg

As you can see these are cool shirts and you will get a lot of stares and looks of disbelief when people see you wearing it! They are only available in White. The shirts are Gildan Ultra Cotton and they fit and wear well. These pictures show a Medium shirt. I also have Large, XL & 2XL available. These are perfect for Christmas presents for that special pinball freak in your life or for yourself! Paypal is accepted as a gift only, at [email protected]. Shipping will be by USPS within the lower 48 states for $6.00. For an International shipping quote or multiple shirts order please contact me at [email protected].

Thanks for looking!

Steve Winslow

#2 10 years ago

Medium shirts are now sold out. Still have L, XL, 2XL.

Thanks for the great response!

Steve

#4 10 years ago

Got it! Thanks. They'll ship tomorrow morning.

#6 10 years ago

You got it Arn!

Sher says you don't get special delivery and the prices are doubled!

Steve

#8 10 years ago

Got your payment Kevin. It'll go out tomorrow morning ! Thanks.

Steve

#9 10 years ago

Thanks for all the orders. Still have a few XL's and XXL's left.

Lots of positive feedback! Makes great gifts!

#10 10 years ago

I found more Larges!

BUMP...

#12 10 years ago

It's on it's way! Thanks for your purchase! LMK when it arrives.

3 months later
    #14 10 years ago

Still have a few of these left.

Saturday - Bump!

1 week later
    #18 10 years ago

Yup. $16.00 shipped within the USA.

Still have Large's available!

Thanks!

2 weeks later
    #19 10 years ago

Bump.

Mediums are gone.

L, XL, XXL are still available.

Thanks for looking.

2 months later
    #21 9 years ago

Bump it up!

1 year later
    #24 8 years ago

These are still available and shipping now. Get yours now before they're gone!

#30 8 years ago
    Quoted from OTTOgd:

I ❤ KNOCKERS!
    20141114_204107_(resized).jpg

Awesome shot! Thanks for your purchase!

#33 7 years ago

Large shirts are now sold out!

Still available are XL & XXL.

I also have a few MED.'s still available.

Shipping quotes for multiple orders and foreign countries are being processed, I should have those later today for those that requested them.

Thanks for all the orders and renewed interest!

Steve

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider winslow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-i-love-knockers-t-shirt?tu=winslow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.