Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG1009.jpg
IMAG1012.jpg
IMAG1007.jpg
IMAG1006.jpg
IMAG1004.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pins4life33.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 9 years ago

It is pretty cool that their is some rouge code out there for this title. If it isn't official then the person who developed it can give it to whomever they want IMO... Would I love to have a copy for my machine for sure, but I had no part in making it and have no right to it or to demand to have it... I agree thou just because it has this code does not give it more value, it is the HUO with only 550 plays on it that is what will bring the value...

#33 9 years ago

Pretty nice to give us an explanation thou IMO you didn't need to... I have listened to your pod casts and understand the history behind this game... For sure this machine is a crappy theme but the gameplay is actually really good and if you were given the chance could have been a really good game IMO... Hears hoping Stern one day throws the pinball community a bone and allows someone to finish your good work...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pins4life33.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-wof-550-plays-mint-condition?tu=pins4life33 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.