twdpro.png
image-987.jpg
image-170.jpg
image-967.jpg
image-722.jpg
image-509.jpg
image-822.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballJon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

*Sold*

Good game, just looking to switch things up. Game is huo, has a low number of plays on it, and the goodie bag is still in tact.

Extras:
New Arcade upkeep dimming backbox
New Arcade upkeep smart color under cabinet kit
Cointaker red led flipper buttons
Red start button
Flipper button protectors
Pinball side mirrors - I never installed these, they are brand new in the box

Price is 4400
Located in Benton, PA 17814

Post edited by PinballJon: Game is sold

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

What ? Do U have a Link to these Item's ,, Never heard of Arcade ..

Sure! You can find both of these items at www.arcadeupkeep.com! I'll take a video of the under cabinet kit tonight, and there's already videos of the kits on here, but here's the link for more info!

Backbox: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dimming-backglass-for-stern-machines
Under cabinet: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/arcadeupkeep-introducing-new-smart-color-under-cabinet-kit

Post edited by PinballJon: i can't spell

#7 9 years ago

Couple additional things I forgot to mention:

The game has 83 plays on it, and I also have red superbands on the flippers. I'm uploading a couple pics now in case anyone needs them. I think I've replied to all PMs, but if I missed anyone please let me know!

Jon

#8 9 years ago

A few pics. I didn't get a chance to get a video of the under cabinet yet.

image-987.jpgimage-987.jpgimage-170.jpgimage-170.jpgimage-967.jpgimage-967.jpg// Error: Image 325432 not found //// Error: Image 325429 not found //// Error: Image 325428 not found //// Error: Image 325427 not found //

// Error: Image 325430 not found // // Error: Image 325431 not found //
#10 9 years ago

I've gotten a lot of emails about trades. The only thing I'd be interested in is a routed Tron (cus routed is all I can afford during the holidays).

Jon

#13 9 years ago

I've had some questions regarding the backbox and undercabint kits on these.

I should mention that these kits are new. I was originally including the kits we already installed on the game to test and code them, but I decided it would be easier to remove the demo kits and include new ones to avoid any confusion.

So, for $4400, you are getting NEW pinball side mirrors, a NEW Arcade Upkeep dimming backbox (which could be used on any Stern), and a NEW Arcade Upkeep smart color undercabinet kit. All three of these mods are wrapped and in their original packaging uninstalled.

Links to mods:

Mirrors: http://pinballsidemirrors.com/products/pinball-side-mirrors-blades/pinball-side-mirrors/
Backbox: http://www.arcadeupkeep.com/backbox-kits/4587457160
Under Cabinet: http://www.arcadeupkeep.com/under-cabinet-kits/4587457165

I hope that helps!
Jon

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Sold! To me . wasn't planning on it but couldn't resist it..

Indeed it is! And that means I'm getting a Tron! It's a good day for both of us! Lol

#17 9 years ago

Thanks!!

#35 9 years ago

LOL I appreciate the bumps guys, you're more than welcome to get into a friendly quarrel in my "for sale" threads anytime you'd like!

Quoted from RobT:

I don't know why people can't just admit that they don't like the game that they are selling.

I'm not going to say I dislike the game because it's not true. I like TWD, I just have the opportunity to pick up a Tron and that takes precedence. I've always wanted Tron so...I really am just looking to switch things up! In fact, I've said to several people that I will buy another TWD down the road. Therefore, me saying I don't like the game would be a lie, and nobody likes a liar!

#37 9 years ago

Thanks Rob! I've only played Tron a couple times and never had the opportunity to actually get into it, so I'm very excited to get it! I just hope the weather in this neck of the woods is in my favor when I go to pick it up!

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Tron is a Great Pin !! I bought a NIB Pro during the 2nd Run when they came out .. If it's NOT mod'd ,, and U want 2 mod it ,, B Prepared to Invest Alot of $$ ... Look thru the Tron mods Brag-n Thread I started back N tha day .. There's ALOT of info and links to get Most of the mod's .. Have Fun !!!!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-mods-the-bragn-thread

Thanks for the heads up! There's definitely a few things I'm planning on getting for it! Blue shooter rod, blue display, mirrors, leds, Eli's ramp lights, and the Flynn sign to name a few. Where can I find the Flynn sign? The link on your post didn't work for it. I hope I can still get it!

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Blue display is the last thing I need to add to Tron. I need a cheaper solution then $400. I have a late run lower voltage DMD

Yea I know what you're saying, it is a lot for a display. I think part of it is the fact that blue is my favorite color, and I've wanted a blue display ever since I had avengers...so in reality I think I'm just looking for an excuse to get a blue one. Realistically, the orange one should fit in perfectly with Tron.

#44 9 years ago

Game is sold!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newton, NJ
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 26.95
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballJon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-twd-pro-w-extras-4400?tu=PinballJon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.