Topic Stats

• 44 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by PinballJon
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

twdpro.png
image-987.jpg
image-170.jpg
image-967.jpg
image-722.jpg
image-509.jpg
image-822.jpg
image.jpg

#1 4 years ago

*Sold*

Good game, just looking to switch things up. Game is huo, has a low number of plays on it, and the goodie bag is still in tact.

Extras:
New Arcade upkeep dimming backbox
New Arcade upkeep smart color under cabinet kit
Cointaker red led flipper buttons
Red start button
Flipper button protectors
Pinball side mirrors - I never installed these, they are brand new in the box

Price is 4400
Located in Benton, PA 17814

Post edited by PinballJon: Game is sold

#2 4 years ago

Dang, wish you were within driving distance. That's a good deal, with lots of extras.

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballJon:

Arcade upkeep dimming backbox
Arcade upkeep smart color under cabinet kit

What ? Do U have a Link to these Item's ,, Never heard of Arcade ..

#4 4 years ago

What's the average price on a pro new these days from a distributor?

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

What ? Do U have a Link to these Item's ,, Never heard of Arcade ..

Sure! You can find both of these items at www.arcadeupkeep.com! I'll take a video of the under cabinet kit tonight, and there's already videos of the kits on here, but here's the link for more info!

Backbox: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dimming-backglass-for-stern-machines
Under cabinet: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/arcadeupkeep-introducing-new-smart-color-under-cabinet-kit

Post edited by PinballJon: i can't spell

#6 4 years ago

Darn if I didn't just get one !

#7 4 years ago

Couple additional things I forgot to mention:

The game has 83 plays on it, and I also have red superbands on the flippers. I'm uploading a couple pics now in case anyone needs them. I think I've replied to all PMs, but if I missed anyone please let me know!

Jon

#8 4 years ago

A few pics. I didn't get a chance to get a video of the under cabinet yet.

image-987.jpgimage-170.jpgimage-967.jpg// Error: Image 325432 not found //// Error: Image 325429 not found //// Error: Image 325428 not found //// Error: Image 325427 not found //

// Error: Image 325430 not found // // Error: Image 325431 not found //
#9 4 years ago

any interest in trades? I sent a pm

#10 4 years ago

I've gotten a lot of emails about trades. The only thing I'd be interested in is a routed Tron (cus routed is all I can afford during the holidays).

Jon

#11 4 years ago

Looking to Switch things up, already!?

#12 4 years ago

that's a nice price with those mods..... GLWTS

twdpro.png

#13 4 years ago

I've had some questions regarding the backbox and undercabint kits on these.

I should mention that these kits are new. I was originally including the kits we already installed on the game to test and code them, but I decided it would be easier to remove the demo kits and include new ones to avoid any confusion.

So, for $4400, you are getting NEW pinball side mirrors, a NEW Arcade Upkeep dimming backbox (which could be used on any Stern), and a NEW Arcade Upkeep smart color undercabinet kit. All three of these mods are wrapped and in their original packaging uninstalled.

Links to mods:

Mirrors: http://pinballsidemirrors.com/products/pinball-side-mirrors-blades/pinball-side-mirrors/
Backbox: http://www.arcadeupkeep.com/backbox-kits/4587457160
Under Cabinet: http://www.arcadeupkeep.com/under-cabinet-kits/4587457165

I hope that helps!
Jon

#14 4 years ago

Sold! To me . wasn't planning on it but couldn't resist it..

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Sold! To me . wasn't planning on it but couldn't resist it..

Indeed it is! And that means I'm getting a Tron! It's a good day for both of us! Lol

#16 4 years ago

congrats with sale jon

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Looking to Switch things up, already!?

I don't know why people can't just admit that they don't like the game that they are selling.

I've never hesitated to tell people the reason I'm selling a pin is because I don't care for it. It has never once hurt my sale. Most recent example was the last pin that I sold: I500.

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I don't know why people can't just admit that they don't like the game that they are selling.
I've never hesitated to tell people the reason I'm selling a pin is because I don't care for it. It has never once hurt my sale. Most recent example was the last pin that I sold: I500.

Why would anyone care to share that info? If I'm selling pins, who cares why? Well, besides you Rob.

Selling title I thought I liked but decided it a pos. Mmmmm...I'd be ALL over that sale.

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

That's part of the beauty of this hobby. You can say you don't like the game, say it's broken, been on fire & there is still someone around who will want it... Honesty is usually appreciated..

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

That's part of the beauty of this hobby. You can say you don't like the game, say it's broken, been on fire & there is still someone around who will want it... Honesty is usually appreciated..

While I wholeheartedly agree on the honesty aspect, I like keeping the honesty focused on pin condition alone.

Btw, I'm getting a divorce and selling my entire collection.

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Why would anyone care to share that info? If I'm selling pins, who cares why? Well, besides you Rob.
Selling title I thought I liked but decided it a pos. Mmmmm...I'd be ALL over that sale.

Come on Rick. People ask why someone is selling the game all the time when they are buying. All I'm saying is that there is no reason to not be honest about it.

Is that really so hard for you to understand?

Are you mad at me because I don't care for TWD? Because I'm not understanding your personal animosity towards me here.

Quoted from Butch2099:

Exactly. You get it.

Underlord...not so much.

#23 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Come on Rick. People ask why someone is selling the game all the time when they are buying. All I'm saying is that there is no reason to not be honest about it.
Is that really so hard for you to understand?
Are you mad at me because I don't care for TWD? Because I'm not understanding your personal animosity towards me here.

A wha?? Me? No animosity Rob. You're reading the text with your angry glasses on my friend.

Guess I just prefer to keep personal stuff, well, personal. Although if a pin has a story behind it, well, makes for good conversation.

Yeah, folks ask , "why you sellin' " most times, but I just throw an answer out there.

Changing the lineup, downsizing , whatever.

#24 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

A wha?? Me? No animosity Rob. You're reading the text with your angry glasses on my friend.
Guess I just prefer to keep personal stuff, well, personal. Although if a pin has a story behind it, well, makes for good conversation.
Yeah, folks ask , "why you sellin' " most times, but I just throw an answer out there.
Changing the lineup, downsizing , whatever.

When you say things like "Well, besides you Rob" that tends to make me think that you are getting personal. That's how it comes across.

So your statement about reading text with my "angry glasses" is a bit ridiculous. It was a fair reading of what you wrote.

Quoted from underlord:

I.e. you lie.

Interesting.

#25 4 years ago

Wow. Ok Rob. Whatever. Christ on a cracker. Take it down a notch angryman.

Go find some other target.

#26 4 years ago

Sorry Lord, but I gotta ask. Is the only reason you are so upset about this because you have a very expensive LE in your posession and you're afraid of how much it's going to depreciate?

These have been coming up really fast. Is the gameplay not that good? I really wanted this title.

#27 4 years ago

I hook sellers up to a polygraph and ask them why they selling.

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Wow. Ok Rob. Whatever. Christ on a cracker. Take it down a notch angryman.
Go find some other target.

lol

I am simply responding to what you are writing.

Perhaps it's time to take your own advice. Words have meaning, it's as simple as that. You keep acting like I am going overboard with you, calling you out, or personally insulting you, none of which is the case. You say you "come up with a story", which means you aren't telling the truth when someone asks you why you are selling a pin if you don't like it. That's what you were admitting. Is that what you are upset about?

Again, I do not understand the personally animosity that you have sent my way over the last couple of days.

#29 4 years ago
Quoted from Tseamans:

Sorry Lord, but I gotta ask. Is the only reason you are so upset about this because you have a very expensive LE in your posession and you're afraid of how much it's going to depreciate?
These have been coming up really fast. Is the gameplay not that good? I really wanted this title.

I'm not upset at all. I got my LE. I'm playing the bejesus out of it. It's a fun game.

No agenda.

Expensive is relative. My TWDLE isn't one of my most expensive possessions...apparently you haven't met my wife! BAZINGA!

#30 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

lol
I am simply responding to what you are writing.
Perhaps it's time to take your own advice. Words have meaning, it's as simple as that. You keep acting like I am going overboard with you, calling you out, or personally insulting you, none of which is the case.
So I repeat: I do not understand the personally animosity that you have sent my way over the last couple of days.

You don't understand cuz there isn't any.

#31 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

I'm not upset at all. I got my LE. I'm playing the bejesus out of it. It's a fun game.
No agenda.
Expensive is relative. My TWDLE isn't one of my most expensive possessions...apparently you haven't met my wife! BAZINGA!

Nice, I know what you mean.

#32 4 years ago

#33 4 years ago

The next time I post something to sell can you two love birds get into a lovers quarrel in it so i get a lot of bumps?

#34 4 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

The next time I post something to sell can you two love birds get into a lovers quarrel in it so i get a lot of bumps?

I know, right? Uhm, I mean, bump for seller.

#35 4 years ago

LOL I appreciate the bumps guys, you're more than welcome to get into a friendly quarrel in my "for sale" threads anytime you'd like!

Quoted from RobT:

I'm not going to say I dislike the game because it's not true. I like TWD, I just have the opportunity to pick up a Tron and that takes precedence. I've always wanted Tron so...I really am just looking to switch things up! In fact, I've said to several people that I will buy another TWD down the road. Therefore, me saying I don't like the game would be a lie, and nobody likes a liar!

#36 4 years ago

Fair enough Jon, and congrats on both the sale and the pickup of Tron!

#37 4 years ago

Thanks Rob! I've only played Tron a couple times and never had the opportunity to actually get into it, so I'm very excited to get it! I just hope the weather in this neck of the woods is in my favor when I go to pick it up!

#38 4 years ago

Can't go wrong with Tron. Miss mine.

#39 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballJon:

Thanks Rob! I've only played Tron a couple times and never had the opportunity to actually get into it, so I'm very excited to get it!

Tron is a Great Pin !! I bought a NIB Pro during the 2nd Run when they came out .. If it's NOT mod'd ,, and U want 2 mod it ,, B Prepared to Invest Alot of $$ ... Look thru the Tron mods Brag-n Thread I started back N tha day .. There's ALOT of info and links to get Most of the mod's .. Have Fun !!!!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-mods-the-bragn-thread

#40 4 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Tron is a Great Pin !! I bought a NIB Pro during the 2nd Run when they came out .. If it's NOT mod'd ,, and U want 2 mod it ,, B Prepared to Invest Alot of $$ ... Look thru the Tron mods Brag-n Thread I started back N tha day .. There's ALOT of info and links to get Most of the mod's .. Have Fun !!!!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-mods-the-bragn-thread

Thanks for the heads up! There's definitely a few things I'm planning on getting for it! Blue shooter rod, blue display, mirrors, leds, Eli's ramp lights, and the Flynn sign to name a few. Where can I find the Flynn sign? The link on your post didn't work for it. I hope I can still get it!

#41 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballJon:

Thanks for the heads up! There's definitely a few things I'm planning on getting for it! Blue shooter rod, blue display, mirrors, leds, Eli's ramp lights, and the Flynn sign to name a few. Where can I find the Flynn sign? The link on your post didn't work for it. I hope I can still get it!

Blue display is the last thing I need to add to Tron. I need a cheaper solution then $400. I have a late run lower voltage DMD

#42 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Blue display is the last thing I need to add to Tron. I need a cheaper solution then $400. I have a late run lower voltage DMD

Yea I know what you're saying, it is a lot for a display. I think part of it is the fact that blue is my favorite color, and I've wanted a blue display ever since I had avengers...so in reality I think I'm just looking for an excuse to get a blue one. Realistically, the orange one should fit in perfectly with Tron.

#43 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballJon:

Yea I know what you're saying, it is a lot for a display. I think part of it is the fact that blue is my favorite color, and I've wanted a blue display ever since I had Avengers...so in reality I think I'm just looking for an excuse to get a blue one. Realistically, the orange one should fit in perfectly with Tron.

I wouldn't mind the Color DMD guys taking on this one next. That would be yummy.

#44 4 years ago

Game is sold!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside