Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo[3].JPG
photo[4].JPG
photo_copy.JPG

There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

HUO Tron
w/
shaker
Cointaker Premium LEDS
Flynn Sign
Arcade Mod
Recognizer Mod
Light Cycle Mod
light up flipper buttons
Plastic protectors
bank decal sticker
pop bumper mod

photo_copy.JPGphoto_copy.JPG photo[4].JPGphoto[4].JPG photo[3].JPGphoto[3].JPG

#2 10 years ago

THAT... is a blue game right there.

#3 10 years ago

Pretty solid deal there for a nice Tron!

#5 10 years ago

Good luck with the sale or trade. Sure looks nice with those mods you've done.

#6 10 years ago

Better than new...everything done and cheaper than if you did it yourself!

#7 10 years ago

Man! I wish this was closer, I would have picked this up in a heartbeat..GLWS

#8 10 years ago

Someone that can afford a 5500 dollar machine can afford shipping. Very very nice Tron btw.

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

Someone that can afford a 5500 dollar machine can afford shipping. Very very nice Tron btw.

Of course they could but with a new one being $5300 shipped and this one being $5900 shipped that $400 makes a big difference. If it were local I would look at it. Shipping it is not appealing to me. He should have no trouble finding a buyer for such a nice machine but my guess is that it will be someone within driving distance.

#10 10 years ago

Just saw this machine and it is in excellent condition. The mods make the machine look even better than standard issue. I would buy it but funds are low. Jason is a stand up guy and man of his word. Buy with confidence from him.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

$400 makes a big difference.

With all those mods in it, you're still coming out slightly ahead at $5.9k

#12 10 years ago

forgot it has cliffys too

#13 10 years ago

There's also a lot of time saved by having the mods done. I shopped my Tron on Saturday, installed Cliffy protectors, swapped bulbs, and cleaned it up real nice. It took me the better part of the day. There are more mods here than I did, so this could easily be a good 20 hours of work.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

With all those mods in it, you're still coming out slightly ahead at $5.9k

Agreed and I would love to have it, but lots of money for a blue collar guy in the middle of WI.

#15 10 years ago

The machine is HUO, Mods, LEDS, everything installed. Probably troubleshoot for problems out of the box. I am guessing 200-400 plays which is no more than a few friends you have over will put on it in a few months of mild use. Like others said you will come out ahead or break even and save yourself the labor if you didn't want to do all that yourself.

#16 10 years ago

Very Nice machine

More pics

#17 10 years ago

Bump Bump Bump

#19 10 years ago

Inquiries but nothing solid yet

#20 10 years ago

looks nice. honestly i think the price+shipping is a little high. at $4900 shipped for NIB, that gives anyone $1000 to play with mods and get a new game. yes, they will have to buy and install the mods themselves and that takes time=money. like i said, i think you have a nice looking game. i would definitely be interested if i didnt have one on order and if no shipping was involved.

#21 10 years ago

You could not do this cheaper if you bought all the mods a nib tron w/ shipping cost on this...I am losing quite a bit

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from dito:

at $4900 shipped for NIB,

I dont think that is current price anymore, I believe 5300 is the low now.

#23 10 years ago

i guess i got in at a good time then. yes, if current pricing is $5300, then this IS a good deal. i priced out the mods, please let me know if i have wrong prices, but it comes to just under $1k.

shaker -160
led-150
flynn - 75
arcade- 200
recognizer - 75
light cycle- 140
flipper - 50
plastic - 40
decal- 8
pop - 40
---
$938

$5300+$1k = $6300, or THIS @$5500 .and mods already installed (but some people LIKE to do that themselves). so the difference is $6300NIB vs $5900(shipped and already modded) tough choice. definitely worth it if it was local!

#24 10 years ago

last bump on this...if i dont sell will keep

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from whoknowsgoi:

last bump on this...if i dont sell will keep

Are you threatening someone to buy it? lol

#26 10 years ago

he has seen the light. Trade for LOTR is the way to go. I'm sure with all the hype on here for Tron, there is someone out there sick of their LOTR that would jump on this.

#27 10 years ago

I spent a ton of money modding Tron, and it was a blast. Always something new to give the game 'legs.'

I think every Tron owner knows they won't get all that money back, but it's the nature of the beast. $5500 is more than fair - it's a great price.

#28 10 years ago

You should have made an offer on my LOTR when you had the chance. That thing was cherry, and local. What happened to going with a routed one in the mid threes?

#29 10 years ago

finances changed

#30 10 years ago

LOTR for mid $3k, doubt it...

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from dito:

LOTR for mid $3k, doubt it...

Can't even get an autographed DESW for that kind of money.

1 month later
#33 10 years ago

Where is Egg Harbor Township?

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

Where is Egg Harbor Township?

NJ

#36 10 years ago

You must not leave the grid! Finish the game! Don't sell, you'll regret it!

#38 10 years ago

Jints,
this one sounds like you ; )

#39 10 years ago

open to all trade options + or - cash

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Jints,this one sounds like you ; )

Do it!!!

#41 10 years ago
Lol...Need to make room by moving TOM first. Does look nice though....

#43 10 years ago

all i do is bump bump all day long...lol...NIB is basically the same price and you are getting NIB quality and LOTS more...

1 week later
#45 10 years ago

Now your talkin'

#47 10 years ago

No Target decals! WTF! LOL Just joking because that is one sweet looking Tron pin. If I had a Tron I would have done all the additions that you have on yours. Good Job! Actually, I'm torn right now in getting an AC/DC or Metallica Premium pins or a modded Tron pin like yours.

#49 10 years ago

no longer looking for WOZ...played yesterday...wasnt feeling the shots...back to LOTR

#50 10 years ago

PM sent LOTR could be yours.

There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-tron-wlots-of-mods-5500-boo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.