Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P1010319.JPG
#1 11 years ago

less than 100 total plays

P1010319.JPGP1010319.JPG

#2 11 years ago

I knew Acdc would beat Tron out! Gl luck with sale. Nice line up. Any upgrades on tron?

#3 11 years ago

she's all stock,thanks to Angus

#4 11 years ago

man, great pin, must be difficult to step up to sell it.

#5 11 years ago

Moved to marketplace.

#6 11 years ago

I tried to get it in marketplace

#7 11 years ago

LOWERED price

#8 11 years ago

That's a great price these days! With less than 100 plays, it's practically new.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

That's a great price these days!

???
These could be had NIB for 4300-4600 (delivered) in the last 5 weeks. What distributor are people using that a 5k Pro was a good price (Other than Automated)? Has this game climbed 500+ in the last 5 weeks?

I played AC/DC Pro and Tron Pro this past weekend at Gameworks in Schaumburg, you can't go wrong with either game. Both were really fun to play.

Bump for the seller, this is a great game, looks like you have plenty of other games to keep you busy and ease the pain of losing Tron

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

???These could be had NIB for 4300-4600 (delivered) in the last 5 weeks. What distributor are people using that a 5k Pro was a good price (Other than Automated)? Has this game climbed 500+ in the last 5 weeks?

This post reminds me of this. :>

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

These could be had NIB for 4300-4600 (delivered) in the last 5 weeks

No they couldn't. Before I bought mine a month or so ago, I called GAP, Trent, GEX, ect and nobody was quoting lower than $5000

Maybe if you were a repeat customer, or got a 'friends and family discount'. But the average joe has been having to get theirs for over $5k for a while now.

#12 11 years ago

You willing to ship, and if so, cost?

#13 11 years ago

yes,paid OVER 5K for LAST one from JJ
heard there are VERY few,IF any NIBs around
did not think it would be this hard to sell

#14 11 years ago

It will sell. Also put it on Mr Pinball.

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from Rook:

You willing to ship, and if so, cost?

could ship,if all arrangements are made. NOT able to PALLET etc.

#16 11 years ago

NAVL will do all the work. Its a bit more around 300-400 but they will come and take it away.

#17 11 years ago

thought I had it sold,but the guy said he went online,and found a NIB from The Coin Drops Here,for $4795!!!

#18 11 years ago

If I had any way to have the money to buy it, I would... same story different day for me.

Don't think you should've bothered dropping the price just YET, but if it encourages someone to pay NAVL to pick it up, that works.

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from DrStarkweather:

No they couldn't. Before I bought mine a month or so ago, I called GAP, Trent, GEX, ect and nobody was quoting lower than $5000

And these are the games that distributors play. Of the distributors you just mentioned, one of them sold my friend a NIB one for less than 4500. This was 5 weeks ago.

Quoted from grh450:

yes,paid OVER 5K for LAST one from JJ
heard there are VERY few,IF any NIBs around
did not think it would be this hard to sell

It will sell, it is a very nice example and a great game. It is Stern's distributor model that continues to confuse informed buyers. One week these games are 4300, the next week they are 5k+ for the exact same title. If guys start struggling to resell these games, this is one of the main reasons why. The pinball speculation market is crazy, and a lot of the distributors are the ones that fuel it. Think about how much more balanced the market would be if Stern sold direct.

I am seriously not raining on your parade, I truly hope you get every penny out of your sale, it is a great machine!

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from grh450:

thought I had it sold,but the guy said he went online,and found a NIB from The Coin Drops Here,for $4795!!!

I'd say he wont by the end of the day! So your sale may have to wait 24 hours for him to sell out or raise his price since NIB trumps HUO.

I personally didn't think they were still being offered that cheap NIB.

#21 11 years ago

I was going to buy it but since someone mentioned that AC/DC is better in this thread I'm going to order one of those instead and save $1K.

#22 11 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

I was going to buy it but since someone mentioned that AC/DC is better in this thread I'm going to order one of those instead and save $1K.

Deal KILLER

#23 11 years ago

Lol just thought that was funny!

Good luck with your sale! This currently out of production machine will go to a good home!

#24 11 years ago

Thanks for the encouragement, folks!

#25 11 years ago

Seriously, its top game and becoming exctinct every day. Every retailer went up to 5 and yes a few came down as Xmen became real and stole the thunder but it will be right back there soon.

Put something shiny on it and say you spent 1000 hours restoring it. Then you can charge double : )

#26 11 years ago

I'd be tempted to bite at this offer if I wasn't trying to save for the external arcade building...

#27 11 years ago

hey HWAW,did you get any storm damage?

#28 11 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

Lol just thought that was funny!
Good luck with your sale! This currently out of production machine will go to a good home!

#29 11 years ago
Quoted from grh450:

It's plus $75 for packing and $325 for shipping. So yours is still a tad cheaper. However, I guess something is to be said about having one that was NIB to you. Around me they are $5,800 NIB.

#30 11 years ago

2.5 hours to work due to no traffic lights. Other than horrific traffic I did real well. Not so good for many of the families around here. Some folks may not have power until Friday and its been a 100 degrees.

Dave O. ; )

#31 11 years ago

yeah,I still have friends in Woodbridge. They say it was a WILD one.
You work in D.C.?

#32 11 years ago

SOLD, thanks folks

#33 11 years ago

Congrats!

#34 11 years ago
Quoted from grh450:

yeah,I still have friends in Woodbridge. They say it was a WILD one.
You work in D.C.?

Congrats on the sale.

Yeah, I live west in Leesburg but work in Old Town Alexandria right next to D.C.
4th of July came early. Bang, Boom!

#35 11 years ago

thanks again,everybody
that is a heck of a commute!
I was BORN in Alexandria hospital,moved out here 8 years ago

#36 11 years ago

Sigh. Too slow again. Congrats on the sale!

Oh, and FWIW, "The Coin Drops Here" is sold out of Trons.

#37 11 years ago
Quoted from Rook:

Sigh. Too slow again. Congrats on the sale!
Oh, and FWIW, "The Coin Drops Here" is sold out of Trons.

yeah,that is what I figured when the same guy called me back (with the cash)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

Trade
$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-tron-pro-5400-obo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.