bump.jpg
tron-cartoon-pinside-pin-sale.jpg
tron.gif
213895-i.jpg
213894-i.jpg
213893-i.jpg
213892-i.jpg
142176.jpg
There are 104 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 9 years ago

thanks Marcus and Joe!

#52 9 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

i would sell the nib as well if someone was interested. i figured i could get my money back but at $10,250 i am losing $750 from the $11,000 i paid.

Trying to understand. Did you pay 11K for your HUO Tron LE or the NIB?

#53 9 years ago

hi, to clear it up. i bought nib from trent when it came out at normal pricing at the time. then bought ed canaci's huo for $11,000 beginning of last summer so that i would know if i liked it. didn't want to open nib unless i loved the game. selling the same huo for $10,250 now. i know, complicated.

#54 9 years ago

What did the Tron Le sell for when it came out? Just curious what inflation is. I would love a Tron LE. Wish you were closer.

#55 9 years ago

Pinball has a lot of really weird and strange transactions, just a couple days ago a guy was talking about trading his HUO modded out machine (a Tron Pro) for a NIB Tron pro . . . that is a strange transaction to do.

#56 9 years ago
Quoted from OldHarley:

What did the TRON LE sell for when it came out? Just curious what inflation is. I would love a TRON LE. Wish you were closer.

I bought my NIB Tron LE for $5,500 shipped. I believe 8 other local collectors bought at the same time.

To date, I believe it is the biggest NIB mass purchase by collectors in our area (Dallas/Ft Worth Texas)

Marcus

#57 9 years ago

hi, to clear it up. i bought nib from trent when it came out at normal pricing at the time. then bought ed canaci's huo for $11,000 beginning of last summer so that i would know if i liked it. didn't want to open nib unless i loved the game. selling the same huo for $10,250 now. i know, complicated.

Not that it's any of my Buisness but if u sell both tron le u won't be losing money as a package
Did u ever decide if u like the game enough to open the nib?

#58 9 years ago

Wow, a little complicated, but a great problem to have!!! Bump and GLWS ( whichever one)

Wonder if there is (was) a list of those that have the 400....I know Disney snagged a few, just not sure how many....

#59 9 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

.I know Disney snagged a few, just not sure how many....

And Disney wrecked a few by putting them on location and not maintaining them. I have seen the carnage. So there's at least a few less out of the original 400 that would even be worth owning.

#60 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

And Disney wrecked a few by putting them on location and not maintaining them. I have seen the carnage. So there's at least a few less out of the original 400 that would even be worth owning.

That is sadness for sure......so wonder how many are actually still out there....I suppose always a few for the right price, but man, think the "LE" really fits this machine.....bet there are some great stories out there....

#61 9 years ago

sorry...OP.....not trying to hijack your thread at all.....just some easy bumps......

#62 9 years ago

no. Not selling both. One stays.

#63 9 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

so wonder how many are actually still out there...

I'm sure most of them are, and well cared for by their owners. I know of at least four in my general area including mine. I think it is a special machine, and probably the best one Stern ever made. Somebody came over and played it yesterday and offered to buy it, but for now, it's not for sale.

For the OP though, GLWS!

#64 9 years ago

Sterns facebook page saying no LE's will be rerun should help Your sale

#65 9 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

Nice! Lol

#66 9 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

But that doesn't mean they will never make a Tron Vault Supreme. lol. Whatever they do it will still not be an LE. Or even resemble it. I like mine, and I know I made the right choice when I ponied up and spent the extra money.

#67 9 years ago
Quoted from OldHarley:

What did the TRON LE sell for when it came out? Just curious what inflation is. I would love a TRON LE. Wish you were closer.

I was the original buyer of this machine. The exact cost shipped with shaker was 5995. I probably still have the original receipt buried somewhere. It was my first NIB. My second NIB was a Tron pro about 3 hours after I sold this LE to Ed. Great game.

#68 9 years ago

well I guess I will jump in now - I was the 2nd owner and loved the game - sold it and had another lined up at a much lower price - still have that lined up - but I haven't gotten it yet - seller having 2nd thoughts. game was played about 100-150 times at my house.

I drove it to Anthony - class guy - it's funny as we unloaded I thought I had seen a nib one in his garage - but it wasn't my business and I didn't ask. he had all his games with covers on them so I am sure this game is still in mint shape.

I keep contemplating buying it back - but spending that kind of money just isn't in the cards right now.

thanks ed

#69 9 years ago

Thanks guys! Ed's super nice too! So Ed played it 100-150 times. It has 44 plays now on new software that Ed installed so some of those 44 it shows now are to be included in Ed's totals. Doc If you could chime in on games played or does Ed's total include the games played before you sold it to him. I guess I'm just trying to determine if this is a super low play example which it most likely is. Thanks.

#70 9 years ago

Thanks guys! Ed's super nice too! So Ed played it 100-150 times. It has 44 plays now on new software that Ed installed so some of those 44 it shows now are to be included in Ed's totals. Doc If you could chime in on games played or does Ed's total include the games played before you sold it to him. I guess I'm just trying to determine if this is a super low play example which it most likely is. Thanks.

I really don't know how many plays I had on it when it went to Ed. My Star Trek Premium is about 7 months old and it has about 120 plays on it. I had the Tron LE for about a year so assuming I played it about the same amount I'm guessing around 250 plays? However I'm a shitty player so 250 games for me is like 100 games for a good player. Just like a car, I think condition is takes precedent over # of plays. When it went to Ed it was in like new condition and based on how he treats his machines I sure it was just as nice when you got it as well.

#71 9 years ago

thanks Doc and Ed. So it looks like around 450 plays and that is probably on the high side. Condition is key and this is near mint condition as per standard grading specifications that i follow. have a great day all!

#72 9 years ago

Keep it and sell the NIB!

#74 9 years ago

Nice try, but it's a lost cause.

#75 9 years ago

Don't the top two advance like in the world cup?

#76 9 years ago

hehe...

#77 9 years ago

Have a free bump. Good game.

bump.jpgbump.jpg

#78 9 years ago

Taking jayhawkai's advice and will offer up the nib as well. 12900 obro.

#79 9 years ago

obro = or best radical offer

#80 9 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

obro = or best radical offer

ohh bro ... make me a offer bro.

o bro where art thow?

great offer bro

Glwsbro

1 week later
#81 9 years ago

Looks like this is sold and will be heading to Texas.

#82 9 years ago

Finally

#83 9 years ago

Looks like this is sold and will be heading to Texas.

Yeah for Texas

Hopefully the stage-coach doesn't get robbed on the way...

1 week later
#84 9 years ago

guess the game is not going to texas after all since i cant get anthony to return my messages or phone calls

#85 9 years ago
Quoted from garyspinballs:

guess the game is not going to texas after all since i cant get anthony to return my messages or phone calls

strange

#86 9 years ago

been in constant contact told him when to expect the money and now nothing?

#87 9 years ago

It's vacation season. A lot of people drop off the grid, but I'd think he would have told you.

Then again, we both live in Jersey. Around these parts, people disappear and wind up buried in the Meadowlands.

#88 9 years ago

been in constant contact told him when to expect the money and now nothing?

Not good. Sounds like he sold it out from under you. Hope it's not true.

#89 9 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

Not good. Sounds like he sold it out from under you. Hope it's not true.

Not likely. It took about a year to sell the game, so I don't think there were suddenly multiple buyers.

#90 9 years ago

Anthony is a professor so I'm sure he is on break if he hasn't gotten back to you - he must be on vacation - thanks ed

#91 9 years ago

if he is on vacation he left his phone at home

#92 9 years ago

i checked his pinside activity and it shows he was last seen on pinside today

#93 9 years ago

i checked his pinside activity and it shows he was last seen on pinside today

If he has an auto login that might be misleading. I know I do...

#94 9 years ago

thats true. all i can hope is he gets back to me

#95 9 years ago

Any word from the seller yet?

#96 9 years ago

I find it hard to believe that he just lost track of a $10k transaction. Either he backed out or something seriously wrong happened to him. I hope all is well with him.

#97 9 years ago

no word yet dont know what happened all i know is i kept my end of the deal.

#98 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I find it hard to believe that he just lost track of a $10k transaction.

Me too.

#99 9 years ago

no word yet dont know what happened all i know is i kept my end of the deal.

Are you saying you sent payment and the op hasn't acknowledged receipt of payment?

#100 9 years ago

no never sent payment got everything ready and now nothing

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 26.50
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 104 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-tron-le-northern-nj-11000/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.