PDR_1095.JPG
PDR_1094.JPG
PDR_1093.JPG
PDR_1097.JPG
PDR_1092.JPG
transformers5-hi.jpg
Beerszavatcar.jpg
image.jpg
There are 91 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago

I'll even give you a hand picking it up if you want (sat morn works well for me)

#52 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

What the hell are you waiting for Dave???!!!!???
You love that game!! Go get it before Mark decides to add his first newer Stern to his lineup

You missed the part where his son would be upset.... Disappointing as a friend is fine, dissapointing as a father is something his kids shouldn't be subjected to for at least another couple of years.... (Oh god, the internetz isn't going to allow the dripping sarcasm/ball busting to translate clearly, sorry in advance Dave)...

As far as Mark goes, he told me about 15 games ago he was on his last one for awhile....

#53 10 years ago

He just needs to dissapoint the wife by not geeting rid of AFM AND still buying TF...

#54 10 years ago

Bump! Someone needs to scoop this up because the longer it sits here the more tempted I am to buy it as a placeholder until my WOZ arrives...

#55 10 years ago

Dialing in a TF LE takes quite a bit of work and research, so $4800 is a great deal for someone. I'm still in the honeymoon phase with mine, but it's a really fun game -- tons of shots, great art, nice sound package.

Go get it!

transformers5-hi.jpgtransformers5-hi.jpg

#56 10 years ago

^^^nom nom nom nom^^^

#57 10 years ago

Like many others here, my family (especially my oldest) will be VERY sad that Tim is selling this AWESOME pin. For anyone considering this deal, buy with confidence. I can't wait to get my ES from Tim! GLWS!

#58 10 years ago

Man I wish you where closer, I just can't spend anymore money this year on shipping. It ruins the deal for me.

#59 10 years ago

buy it Sievert!!! You have a little while to wait till WOZ shows up anyway

Someone buy this damn thing!!! I want to play more TF!!!!

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Dialing in a TF LE takes quite a bit of work and research, so $4800 is a great deal for someone. I'm still in the honeymoon phase with mine, but it's a really fun game -- tons of shots, great art, nice sound package.
Go get it!

What do i need to dial in? This is the most stock game in my collection. Other than new balls and leg protectors it had all the fixes from stern out of the box(magneto eject cover ect). So what am I missing the game plays amazing currently.

#61 10 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

What do i need to dial in? This is the most stock game in my collection. Other than new balls and leg protectors it had all the fixes from stern out of the box(magneto eject cover ect). So what am I missing the game plays amazing currently.

Washers in the Megatron trough to keep the balls from getting stuck, adjustments to Optimus to adjust sensitivity so that weaker shots register, removal of the gate for ironhide and changing the setting to register when ball enters mini-playfield. Most of them are subtle differences, but really make the game a little more flowy and fun.

I have also added mylar to where the ball lands in the shooter lane and removed the metal washers in the slings and replaced them with clear....

Still haven't had a chance to get pics up yet.... Hopefully tonight (although it looks almost exactly like the pics turbo20lbs posted in his link)....

#62 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I want to play more TF!!!!

Me too!

#63 10 years ago

Like I mentioned earlier, I just need to sell a few toys, not all of them, so I very well may end up keeping Transformers (which would be awesome)..... I just have so many different things going on, it really is going to be the timing of the garage build and what toys are around. My other toys need some work (or a lot of work) before selling them, Transformers needs nothing and is an easy sell...

If I listed this machine like I do with all of my other ones, I would have it listed at $4600 and it would be gone already. I really am trying not to sell it (I would rather get through my other projects and move those), but also want someone to feel like they got a fair deal if they want it right now.

#64 10 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

I don't want to derail the FS thread but there are several threads here on these issues. If your game was dialed in out of the box, that's a good thing. Many owners weren't so lucky and had to remedy some issues. TFs that weren't dialed in turned off many players.

But this one sounds problem free! Good luck!

Edit: I'm assuming you mean Megatron and not Magneto. Otherwise you're in the wrong thread.

#65 10 years ago

Yes sorry for the thread derailment, price is fantastic be patient people should be all over this game. It is fun fast, amazing toys and sound.

#66 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

As far as Mark goes, he told me about 15 games ago he was on his last one for awhile....

Well....never say never

Got a few on the short list....waiting for the right one to come along.

BTW - as everyone has said, I would buy all my pins from Tim if possible, A++ seller.

#67 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I'll even give you a hand picking it up if you want (sat morn works well for me)

I appreciate the offer but i am going to try to exercise some restraint right now.

#68 10 years ago

Just bought one for $4700, I had to pull the trigger quick or it would have sold. Once you go to $4700, I bet this sellers instantly. I don't care how bad the game is for $4700-$4800 it is well worth it. This is an LE baby and it time to roll with the rich people!!!!!!!

#69 10 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

don't care how bad the game is for $4700-$4800

it's not a bad game, though.

#70 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

it's not a bad game, though.

Agreed. Great game in great shape.

#71 10 years ago

It's official, the bubble haz burst. Either that or it's June.

#72 10 years ago

It's official, the bubble haz burst. Either that or it's June.

The buyer base for games going over 2k is far different than the buyer base with those looking for games under 2k, no doubt. I have had a lot of trade offers (good ones too), but nothing in the outright sales department that didn't require shipping (not really an option as of this minute)....

Finally took some pics....(Surprise, it looks like a TFLE)... I can do closeups pics of anything anyone wants, but it would be anything but eventful, just a really nice HUO TFLE....

PDR_1092.JPGPDR_1092.JPG PDR_1097.JPGPDR_1097.JPG PDR_1093.JPGPDR_1093.JPG PDR_1094.JPGPDR_1094.JPG PDR_1095.JPGPDR_1095.JPG PDR_1101.JPGPDR_1101.JPG

#73 10 years ago

NAVL will be shipping mine on Wednesday!

#74 10 years ago

Tim's sells him games in matters of minutes so I am surprised that this is still here. Someone's going to get a great game soon!

#75 10 years ago

I played this game at Tim's on Sunday and it's phenomenal. If I wasn't between houses at the moment I would have seriously considered taking it off his hands. The game is crazy fast and plays perfectly.

As everyone else has already pointed out, you can't find a better seller than Tim. Be forewarned though, his carpet will try and hypnotize you into buying this game.

#76 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I can do closeups pics of anything anyone wants

I bet you would...

I should buy this but I'm afraid I'll turn into "crazy dave" if I have five games set up at once. You wanna come get my MM for refurbishment/shop out if i buy this?

#77 10 years ago

first picture is just showing off the sweet carpet

#78 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

"crazy dave" if I have five games set up at once.

#79 10 years ago

Dave> I wil store any of your games temporarily if needed. They will come back cleaner than when they left and likely with 1/2 as many plays as you would have put on them in the same time

#80 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I bet you would...
I should buy this but I'm afraid I'll turn into "crazy dave" if I have five games set up at once. You wanna come get my MM for refurbishment/shop out if i buy this?

You can buy it and have Tim drop it off at my place if it makes you feel better. Out of sight, out of mind!

#81 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I bet you would...

LOL..... Is there a non-crazy Dave that exists?

Quoted from Whysnow:

Dave> I wil store any of your games temporarily if needed. They will come back cleaner than when they left and likely with 1/2 as many plays as you would have put on them in the same time

Quoted from jarjarisgod:

You can buy it and have Tim drop it off at my place if it makes you feel better. Out of sight, out of mind!

Look at this awesome support system around you Dave.... A lot of supportive guys here

#82 10 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

You can buy it and have Tim drop it off at my place

you think he'll deliver at that price?

Quoted from ralphwiggum:

LOL..... Is there a non-crazy Dave that exists?

ok, there's crazy dave and crazier dave

#83 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

ok, there's crazy dave and crazier dave

I'm afraid to ask which one I am.

#84 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I bet you would... I should buy this but I'm afraid I'll turn into "crazy dave" if I have five games set up at once. You wanna come get my MM for refurbishment/shop out if i buy this?

If Tim continues with these "close up" pics of anything anyone wants he will be back in the hoosgow for sure...plus, he ain't German, so there will be nothing big to look foreward to...

#85 10 years ago

Trade B_Koenig that TFLE for that damn Bonabo...

#86 10 years ago

Looks like we will call this one tentatively sold... Thanks everyone for all the offers...

#87 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Looks like we will call this one tentatively sold... Thanks everyone for all the offers...

Come to Daddy!! Thanks Tim for a great deal!

#88 10 years ago
Quoted from DuckBrian:

Come to Daddy!! Thanks Tim for a great deal!

Congrats on a great game !

Also , congrats to a awesome start on your collection ! You have some killer games ! Stern would be proud!

#89 10 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I'm afraid to ask which one I am.

Crazy Dave and Crazier Dave are both me, Dave. Kinda like before and after.

Congrats on the sale, Tim. I have non-buyers remorse right now.

#90 10 years ago
Quoted from ronlisa:

Congrats on a great game !
Also , congrats to a awesome start on your collection ! You have some killer games ! Stern would be proud!

Thanks! We are building our Stern room first in our bar and then will open up another room for some B/W games and our BBH World upright vid. Expensive hobby!

#91 10 years ago
Quoted from DuckBrian:

Thanks! We are building our Stern room first in our bar and then will open up another room for some B/W games and our BBH World upright vid. Expensive hobby!

Or expensive tastes. See you Saturday with your latest edition.

Chris

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

There are 91 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-tfle-combo-southern-wisconsin-4900/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.