PDR_1095.JPG
PDR_1094.JPG
PDR_1093.JPG
PDR_1097.JPG
PDR_1092.JPG
transformers5-hi.jpg
Beerszavatcar.jpg
image.jpg
There are 91 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

I am selling some toys to pay for other toys (just got my 3rd air cooled VW in the lineup-can't have just one), and Transformers will probably pull the most coin in my collection without causing family discourse...LOL

I will post some pics later tonight- no surprises though....

Of note, here is what has been added-

White rubber all the way around
Foam leg protectors (no decal wrinkling)
Flipper Fidelity Subwoofer/kit
Red DMD cover
Latest Code
Stern Powerpack (or whatever they were calling it- fixing airballs)

The game has been tweaked and plays great. No Megatron trough hang ups, and pitched steep and fast.

This was Turbo20lbs previous machine, and he did a nice job dialing it in. (I think he has photos linked on his post of this machine too)....

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-tfle-combo

#2 10 years ago

Tim is a great seller. Just bought my POTC from him a few months ago.

#3 10 years ago

Thanks Tom, you are a pretty cool dude yourself...

I have also had some nice trade offers on this machine already (Thanks everyone). The only trade I *may* consider is FT (any condition, the rougher the better for me though) plus cash.

#4 10 years ago

FT plus how much heh

#5 10 years ago

GLWS!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from mdelorenzo:

FT plus how much heh

Depends on condition. I would say an average player condition FT with some fade and minor PF wear plus 3000-32000 is about the range.

#7 10 years ago

Damn I wish I could snag this from you. Maybe in July?

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

Honestly..maybe... I price my pins to move quickly(like hours) but am not doing so with this one. I am putting together 10k for a shed for my other toys and probably won't be building until august. I really don't mind keeping this one for awhile, it really is my favorite in my lineup. I will be selling a fun house, poto, and possibly one of my other air coolers, so however I get to 10k first is how it rolls.....

#9 10 years ago

This game looks great and is the most dialed-in/brutally fast TF I've played!-I'm going to miss it. Tim's asking price is very fair and this game will make someone really happy! GLWS.

#10 10 years ago

That is a super duper price , lowest I have seen. Fantastic game with the newest code.

#11 10 years ago

Where's Dave when you need him? He needs a Stern in his collection and this is one he likes if I'm not mistaken.

#12 10 years ago

Solid price Ralph! Will you be joining us June 1 by my place?

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Solid price Ralph! Will you be joining us June 1 by my place?

Thanks.... Unfortunately, my weekend nights are consumed for the next year or so. I have two young kids and my wife works on weekends, so until my two year old is a bit older, I am fairly housebound on weekend nights.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Thanks.... Unfortunately, my weekend nights are consumed for the next year or so. I have two young kids and my wife works on weekends, so until my two year old is a bit older, I am fairly housebound on weekend nights.

We'll have a few beers for ya!

#15 10 years ago

Your two year old will be sad when TF LE is gone. My two year old won't let me play when he's on it and he bangs on the flippers until he can get "moolti-bawl."

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Your two year old will be sad when TF LE is gone. My two year old won't let me play when he's on it and he bangs on the flippers until he can get "moolti-bawl."

Glad you are enjoying the pin still, as I am yours too..

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Nice..... I revamped my lineup a few times over the last couple of years, and one wall is nothing but games the 2 and 5 year old requested (mostly the 5 year old). My 2 year old would freak if I sold POTC and my 5 year old would freak if I sold IJ.

I bought TFLE because I had limited time on a Pro at Gameworks and couldn't stop playing it. It has become my favorite game in my current lineup (it is insanely deep), and there is a good chance I end up keeping it, depending on what toys I sell. It is a good problem to have for sure...

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

We'll have a few beers for ya!

Thanks, Newcastle is a top 3 for me, probably number two, right behind Boddington's....

#19 10 years ago

More details on vw please

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

More details on vw please

Which one?

Right now they are all type 1s (Beetles)..... A 66, and two 68s... I am working on a lead on a type 2 double cab, which would put even more machines up for sale....My goal is to not sell any of the type 1s right now, and just get the shed built with minimal pinball sell-offs...

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

Glad you are enjoying the pin still, as I am yours too..

Lovin' it so far! Lots of typical TF LE issues, but dialed in and playing well. Waiting on the Matt McKee topper!

#22 10 years ago

You going to Jefferson? If so I am for sure.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

You going to Jefferson? If so I am for sure.

The Car Show? that was a couple of weeks ago.... Another one in September though... I usually go out there to walk around with the kids, usually not too much old German tin out there.... Don't recall seeing too much early Jap stuff either though...

#24 10 years ago

Buy with confidence from Tim. Make sure you bring an extra guy or strong woman because Tim's kinda frail these days, can't lift his end of the machine.

Why do you always sell my favorite games? You could just tell me not to come over, dude!

Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Where's Dave when you need him?

The voices in my head are arguing about this right now. Buying the game, that is.

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

I could pretty much play it for free for a month if i sold it to you...

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Buy with confidence from Tim. Make sure you bring an extra guy or strong woman because Tim's kinda frail these days, can't lift his end of the machine.
Why do you always sell my favorite games? You could just tell me not to come over, dude!

The voices in my head are arguing about this right now. Buying the game, that is.

LOL.... I get my kicks by torturing others. I like to do informal surveys of what you like best, invite you over, then sell the machine. People think Pinball is my hobby, but my real hobby is just f#*$ng with other people....

I will throw out there that I am willing to deliver this machine at my asking price within 75 miles of 53137, but would prefer you see it in person first....

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I could pretty much play it for free for a month if i sold it to you...

Careful on that offer Pinheadpuckguy..... Depending on Dave's mood that game may have an additional 5000 plays on it in that short time frame.... Or it may have 5 on it.... It really is a roll of the dice...

#28 10 years ago

It would be awesome if my wife came home from her weekend of shopping and there were two new games in the family room. Heck, TF is pretty enough for the living room, right?

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

It would be awesome if my wife came home from her weekend of shopping and there were two new games in the family room. Heck, TF is pretty enough for the living room, right?

Transformers would certainly be one of the prettiest doghouses I have seen... yes.

#30 10 years ago

I will take it and in Return i will give you some fine German Tin

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

I will take it and in Return i will give you some fine German Tin

I don't even want to ask, but I will.... What do you have access to? (God my VW sickness is worse than my Pinball one)....

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Do it Dave, Do it. You already killed his POTC and if memory serves you did some damage to the TF.

chris

#33 10 years ago

Tim is about the best seller you will find. Nothing hidden at all. Quite honestly, he reveals too much and I'm not talking about pinballs...well, sort of...he's an awesome player with the glass off too! This TF is totally dialed in and in perfect shape.
Wondering why Brian did not buy it? That monkey habitat getting pricey?

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Do it Dave, Do it. You already killed his POTC and if memory serves you did some damage to the TF.
chris

I don't know what you speak of, the POTC in my basement has Dave's initials nowhere on it.... Now the one at Tom's house is a different story...

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I don't even want to ask, but I will.... What do you have access to? (God my VW sickness is worse than my Pinball one)....

87 944

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from ItsOnlyPinball:

Tim is about the best seller you will find. Nothing hidden at all. Quite honestly, he reveals too much and I'm not talking about pinballs...well, sort of...he's an awesome player with the glass off too! This TF is totally dialed in and in perfect shape.
Wondering why Brian did not buy it? That monkey habitat getting pricey?

Thanks, I figured you would pass on this since you wouldn't be able to set it to 10 ball... I think Brian is adding more gold to his bike collection this summer...Or the Bonobo is costing him more money than he anticipated. I told him kids were expensive, some things you have to figure out on your own...

#37 10 years ago

also i know of a 356 a and a split window wood running board type 1

#38 10 years ago

Nice car.... My sickness is only for the "People's Car" German tin (fortunately for my wallet)....

#39 10 years ago

No kidding, why can't the other software guys be like Lyman in MM? 10 ball is the only way Todd can destroy the King of Payne...
As far as Steve, yeah, sounds like its bananas and mangos every day for that Bonabo. Glad to see he's treating him like Paris Hilton's purse dog.

#40 10 years ago

It's amazing how there are no price police around. A pinsider trying to sell a pin at a great price. Very interesting how civil and fun a thread can be when you aren't trying to rob someone. I love my TFLE GLWS, someone will be very happy.

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from Tseamans:

It's amazing how there are no price police around. A pinsider trying to sell a pin at a great price. Very interesting how civil and fun a thread can be when you aren't trying to rob someone. I love my TFLE GLWS, someone will be very happy.

Thanks.... I left donuts on the front porch, figured it would keep them busy for awhile...

I really enjoy the game as well....If it doesn't sell I won't be sad...

#42 10 years ago

I'd trade away a few pinballs for a nice type II truck from the late 60s/early 70s. Splitwindows are a love of mine.

My first 2 vehicles were vdubs. 71 superB and a 72 kombi.

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I'd trade away a few pinballs for a nice type II truck from the late 60s/early 70s. Splitwindows are a love of mine.
My first 2 vehicles were vdubs. 71 superB and a 72 kombi.

I have been restoring/driving Vdubs since I was 13.... They are my first love. Your lucky you like the later ones, the early type 2's will eat up at least 30k for something "player quality"....

#44 10 years ago

Ill price police it..raise to $5k! Under 5 is too low!

Great price on a great game.

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I have been restoring/driving Vdubs since I was 13.... They are my first love. Your lucky you like the later ones, the early type 2's will eat up at least 30k for something "player quality"....

I am imagining the two of you cruising down East Wash in your v-dubs right now. 0-60? yup.

bump.

#46 10 years ago

Beerszavatcar.jpgBeerszavatcar.jpg

#47 10 years ago

This is what legalized abortion looks like... sadly, I would love to have the early headlights that one has. The internal parking lamps are awesome...

#48 10 years ago

bump!

A recent conversation in my household...

Me: Tim is selling Transformers.
My son:Get it
Me: Ok but AFM has to go...
My son: Nevermind

There's no accounting for taste. I think he actually likes TF more but doesn't want to see pins leave. He got teary eyed when space shuttle left and he's still pissed about CP & TZ. lol.

Price drop? I kiid, I kiid. I'm still thinking about it but you know me and my over-deliberate buying style.

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

bump!
A recent conversation in my household...
Me: Tim is selling Transformers.
My son:Get it
Me: Ok but AFM has to go...
My son: Nevermind
There's no accounting for taste. I think he actually likes TF more but doesn't want to see pins leave. He got teary eyed when Space Shuttle left and he's still pissed about CP & TZ. lol.
Price drop? I kiid, I kiid. I'm still thinking about it but you know me and my over-deliberate buying style.

My son actually cried when I sold the exact same Space Shuttle to you. Maybe there was some sort of child scent in it or something that made them attracted to it?

Since you asked so nicely.... I will drop the price to $4800, and you have to come get it....

#50 10 years ago

What the hell are you waiting for Dave???!!!!???

You love that game!! Go get it before Mark decides to add his first newer Stern to his lineup

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

There are 91 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-tfle-combo-southern-wisconsin-4900 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.