IMG_2433.JPG
IMG_2426.JPG
IMG_2432.JPG
IMG_2429.JPG
IMG_2428.JPG
IMG_2430.JPG
IMG_2427.JPG
IMG_2434.JPG
There are 144 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 9 years ago

Seems as though the BLING factor is a legit concern to others and not just me, as I was previously led to believe.

And here I go hijacking a thread again.....very sorry and GLWTS!!!!!

#52 9 years ago

BUMP BUMP

#53 9 years ago

Bump, GLWS... It concerns me that this hasn't sold yet!

#54 9 years ago

^^^saturated high end market

#55 9 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

^^^saturated high end market

Couple that with family vacations and all the hype about Sterns next pin. I know two pin peeps that have gotten refunds on their Hobbit deposit just in case Stern puts out a blockbuster pin of all pins.

EDIT: My vote is still for TWD....

#56 9 years ago
Quoted from Joshmx19:

Bump, GLWS... It concerns me that this hasn't sold yet!

It hasn't sold because the game is $7400 after shipping

Shipping & distance is a cruel slayer of pinball deals

#57 9 years ago

I'm in the north east though...lots of pinball people in this area

#58 9 years ago

This seller is a shady character, buyer beware. I got hosed on an agreed upon deal in the past. High prices and machines not exactly as described. Do yourself the due diligence and spend a couple hundred more for a NIB.

ALSO, ANY GUY WITH AN AVATAR FLIPPING YOU OFF SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING

#59 9 years ago
Quoted from videorob:

Couple that with family vacations and all the hype about Sterns next pin. I know two pin peeps that have gotten refunds on their Hobbit deposit just in case Stern puts out a blockbuster pin of all pins.
EDIT: My vote is still for TWD....

Yep. Me too. Waiting for release date for TWD so I can spend my buckaroos on two of 'em.

#60 9 years ago
Quoted from Jersey69:

This seller is a shady character, buyer beware. I got hosed on an agreed upon deal in the past. High prices and machines not exactly as described. Do yourself the due diligence and spend a couple hundred more for a NIB.
ALSO, ANY GUY WITH AN Avatar FLIPPING YOU OFF SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING

I don't know and have never dealt with the seller, so I have no idea if what you're saying about him here is accurate. But it's pretty clear the two of you aren't friendly since your only other posts on Pinside seem to be in his Addams Family for sale thread attacking the pricing/condition of that game. If you want people to take your comments seriously, why not provide enough details so that potential buyers can assess what you're saying? As is, the only concrete statements you offer up involve his avatar, which seems like a pretty flimsy basis to say the seller isn't trustworthy.

#61 9 years ago
Quoted from Jersey69:

So your 6th post since you joined in January is a post bashing this seller. Out of your 6 posts 5 are against this guy.

Did you really have a bad deal with him or are you a neighbor that complains he mows his lawn to early in the morning? Did he get that $100 pin before you and your pissed? Or are you just a troll?

It's got to be one of those mentioned above.

If you have a legitimate "deal gone bad" with proof, make a post about it in the appropriate area of the site. Stop shitting on FS posts.

#62 9 years ago
Quoted from Jersey69:

whether he is shady or not the fact is the game is a new stern - so there would be no worries about buying off the individual - I don't know the seller and I made an offer site unseen as it's less then a year old.

just my opinion - thanks ed

#63 9 years ago
Quoted from videorob:

So your 6th post since you joined in January is a post bashing this seller. Out of your 6 posts 5 are against this guy.
Did you really have a bad deal with him or are you a neighbor that complains he mows his lawn to early in the morning? Did he get that $100 pin before you and your pissed? Or are you just a troll?
It's got to be one of those mentioned above.
If you have a legitimate "deal gone bad" with proof, make a post about it in the appropriate area of the site. Stop shitting on FS posts.

Hey I truly don't give a sh@t how many post I put out about Goi. Bottom line is I am trying to look out for the community. Take it as you want but just be careful. I can post a 1000 responses to BS if that is what would give me street cred, but I really don't care that much to dedicate my life to that.

#64 9 years ago
Quoted from Jersey69:

Hey I truly don't give a sh@t how many post I put out about Goi. Bottom line is I am trying to look out for the community. Take it as you want but just be careful. I can post a 1000 responses to BS if that is what would give me street cred, but I really don't care that much to dedicate my life to that.

Just seems like you joined Pinside to persue a vendetta is all.

#65 9 years ago

Jersey69 I have never sold you a game so not sure what you are speaking of. I have bought and sold games with many pinsiders here and never had a complaint or an issue on either end. People in the scene like Ken Rossi who puts on Pinsanity and others can vouch for being legit...all is good come by and check the game if you are interested

#66 9 years ago

and btw my Avatar is from the horror film Bad Taste, learn your shit before speak it you amateur!

#67 9 years ago
Quoted from Jersey69:

All I'm saying is, If you really have a legit concern with this seller and truly just want to warn others, great!!! I commend you for trying to do your part to keep this community safe for buyers and sellers.

Just do it right....Start a topic in the appropriate area. Provide proof (what game, when, what happened, e-mails, PM's etc...) Don't try and call someone out in their FS post with nothing to back up your claim. It makes you look like a trouble making troll or someone with a vendetta completely unrelated to pinball.

The number of posts is related to how long people have been here without getting banned, contributed in a positive way and so on. Coming here and making a few posts in which 99% of them are attacking one individuals FS posts will lead many to believe you are here with a vendetta and to cause trouble.

Just play nice.

#68 9 years ago
Quoted from videorob:

All I'm saying is, If you really have a legit concern with this seller and truly just want to warn others, great!!! I commend you for trying to do your part to keep this community safe for buyers and sellers.
Just do it right....Start a topic in the appropriate area. Provide proof (what game, when, what happened, e-mails, PM's etc...) Don't try and call someone out in their FS post with nothing to back up your claim. It makes you look like a trouble making troll or someone with a vendetta completely unrelated to pinball.
The number of posts is related to how long people have been here without getting banned, contributed in a positive way and so on. Coming here and making a few posts in which 99% of them are attacking one individuals FS posts will lead many to believe you are here with a vendetta and to cause trouble.
Just play nice.

Well put and you have a great name.
Happy 4th of July bump!

#69 9 years ago

yeah yeah!

#70 9 years ago

Just to chime in for a local friend, Jason is a solid dude, I wouldn't be worried about buying from him. I bought his LOTR last year (and foolishly passed up on his Tron, lol).

#71 9 years ago

Still trying to raise the money. If only I had the boards needed to finish TSPP.

#72 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Just seems like you joined Pinside to persue a vendetta is all.

Persue??

#73 9 years ago

buy it now!

#74 9 years ago

Accept payments!

#75 9 years ago

open to trade plus cash options

#77 9 years ago

Picked mine up HUO shipped through STI for $7200 delivered.
Tired of it quickly and moved onto an AFM.
Until code drops this game is a hard pin to move.

#78 9 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

$7000..............Great price...................Now it will sell.

Quoted from thedarkknight77:

A local seller went to $6800 and it sold next day.......At $7000, people will start coming out of the wood works.

Apparently not.

#79 9 years ago

If it drops to AVLE levels, there's a trade right here awaitin' !

#80 9 years ago
Quoted from whoknowsgoi:

open to trade plus cash options

Only trade bait I have near a STLE would be TSPP...but it's still a project until the MPU is available in late July.

Edit: I also have STTNG and a DEST but those are my keepers. My goal is to have all four. The old Bally (again), DEST (have), STTNG (have) & the Stern STLE....

#81 9 years ago

open to trades + cash...

#82 9 years ago

Can not believe this is still on the market. Bump for a very understanding and patient seller.

Trust me who. if I could right now...I would. Well worth it just on pics alone.

If it's still up here around August (which I doubt) and my TSPP goes as planned.......this will be mine.

#83 9 years ago

3 weeks at 7k and not sold tells us something.

If you can get it to Chitown for 6500 obo I know someone looking with cash on hand.

#84 9 years ago
Quoted from videorob:

Only trade bait I have near a STLE would be TSPP...but it's still a project until the MPU is available in late July.
Edit: I also have STTNG and a DEST but those are my keepers. My goal is to have all four. The old Bally (again), DEST (have), STTNG (have) & the Stern STLE....

Dest?

#85 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

3 weeks at 7k and not sold tells us something.

Tells us that when Stern builds too many pins and releases half-baked/boring software, resale values get hurt.

I'm hanging on to my STLE with the hope that the upcoming software release saves the day.

#87 9 years ago

Data East Star Trek

#88 9 years ago
Quoted from Nexyss:

Data East Star Trek

Bingo

#89 9 years ago

Six days have gone by, and still no follow up from Jersey69. I believe someone owes whoknowsgoi either an explanation, an apology, or both.

#90 9 years ago

I'm a buyer at 6400. Still would have to pay for shipping.

#91 9 years ago

I keep opening this hoping that it's gone & I can stop creating scenarios in my head..

#92 9 years ago

Really wish I could. If my kid didn't love Spidey I would move it to get this. GLWS.

#93 9 years ago

bump for the kids!

#94 9 years ago

Any interest in a bdk and BSD?

#95 9 years ago

no thanks really looking for the cash or a lesser game and cash

#96 9 years ago

This thread needs $6800 and this game is gone.

#97 9 years ago

I can do one game plus cash

#98 9 years ago

please pm me an offer...

#99 9 years ago
Quoted from whoknowsgoi:

please pm me an offer...

is this now 7k obo?

#100 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

is this now 7k obo?

What else could "please pm me an offer..." mean?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

13,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lee's Summit, MO
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 24.95
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

There are 144 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-stle/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.