Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by iceman44
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

HUO Stern Spider-Man, around 500 plays, Full LED's, Shaker motor, Pinbits protectors, Red DMD cover, metal apron. Game is in expected HUO excellent condition. Sorry, I can not ship this game, pickup at my location with cash only. Game is located in Northern NJ, 07860.

No offers for trades please, I am not interested, selling only. Price is $5300

Link to ad in market place: http://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/4192

#2 11 years ago

moving to MP

#3 11 years ago

Damn I wish someone would sell a game exactly like this near me

#4 11 years ago

cheap!

#5 11 years ago

For HUO and the extras, I would have picked this up...if I didn't already own one, of course

Good luck, Skeets!

#6 11 years ago

Bump from a fellow north jersey guy (sparta) GLWS. Sully

PS you guys have a great soccer coach.

#7 11 years ago

This wont last. Has Shaker. LEDs and Protectors. Should be Priced closer to 5900

#8 11 years ago

I can come by Tuesday and would buy this for a friend. Long drive if you can wait until
Tuesday and $5K works let me know. I have one already I just bought but would sell
him mine and keep this one.

#9 11 years ago

Price pumpers are out!

#10 11 years ago

Sorry about that.....I don't know the "etiquette" yet. I didn't know what BUMP meant until yesterday. I was just going to drive 12 hours round trip to do a friend a favor. I already own
a nice Spiderman. My apologies....my offer stands though.

#11 11 years ago

good price for SM

#13 11 years ago

For those that don't have an SM, this is a great game. I would buy that for sure if I were close before any NIB game Stern makes today. SM is awesome.

#14 11 years ago

Not shipping this game a mistake imho....but there is another one at $4400 that looks good too...

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Not shipping this game a mistake imho....but there is another one at $4400 that looks good too...

It's his prerogative. He sells all his games that way and it's nothing new. It's priced to sell and someone will make a trip for it. If I didn't already have one I would make the drive. I know it stinks for some buyers but I wanted to buy a game last week off a pinsider in IL but locals got preference over me. Sucks and I wasn't happy, but that is how he wanted to do it. The $4400 one is nice as well but is not HUO and is not mint, so it's not a fair comparison imo.

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

The $4400 one is nice as well but is not HUO and is not mint, so it's not a fair comparison imo.

I said IMHO......glad someone will be able to "make the trip"....for those that can't, the other SM looks like a good option.....I think 5300 for a "mint huo SM" is a good deal...

#17 11 years ago

I hope someone gets this before I convince myself to buy it.

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

You are close enough to pick it up and you should.....

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You are close enough to pick it up and you should.....

If I end up buying it and being pushed over the top by someone in Texas I don't know, I may have issues. No offense, iceman. I'm sure you are pretty convincing to people who know you.

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

If I end up buying it and being pushed over the top by someone in Texas I don't know, I may have issues.

Haha..what issues?...a great pin, Huo with 500 plays, how many of those come up much less in your own back yard!....go for it, I own SM, a great pin

#21 11 years ago

Sooo tempting.... SM isn't on my wishlist and I have been itching to get another pin. But you know how it goes later on when you pass up on a local deal thats an hr away.

#22 11 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Haha..what issues?...a great pin, Huo with 500 plays, how many of those come up much less in your own back yard!....go for it, I own SM, a great pin

OK. I'm convinced.

#23 11 years ago

I've been trying to reach Skeets since he posted it as I've been wanting a HUO SM for a while now. No need to ship, I'll drive up there tomorrow and pick it up if he's available...

#24 11 years ago
Quoted from Strohz:

I've been trying to reach Skeets since he posted it as I've been wanting a HUO SM for a while now. No need to ship, I'll drive up there tomorrow and pick it up if he's available...

If you need some cash for your purchase you can drop off your SS at my house

#25 11 years ago
Quoted from Strohz:

Then you're gonna be ahead of me. Good luck!

#26 11 years ago

Looking for an update is it gone?

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

Go for it Jeremy! You saw my HUO SM next to the sample IJ you bought from me!!!! You won't regret it. Great pin.

Rob

#28 11 years ago

Great price. If I had not bought mine yours would be sold. Good luck.

#29 11 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Go for it Jeremy! You saw my HUO SM next to the sample IJ you bought from me!!!! You won't regret it. Great pin.
Rob

Ok, Rob. You convinced me. Im gonna get a spiderman for sure. I wanted one already, but you put me over the top.

#30 11 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

Ok, Rob. You convinced me. Im gonna get a spiderman for sure. I wanted one already, but you put me over the top.

What? I thought I had already put you over the top!

Is the Seller still around?

#31 11 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

What? I thought I had already put you over the top!

While I highly value your advice, I decided to listen to someone Ive actually met to actually seal the deal.

I don't wanna hijack the seller's thread discussing my advisors though.

#32 11 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

While I highly value your advice, I decided to listen to someone Ive actually met to actually seal the deal.

Just kidding, you can't go wrong with SM. Just wondering if this one sold yet, if not here is another bump....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Rockford, IL
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.50
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfield, CT
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 25.95
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Lombard, IL
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-stern-spider-man and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.