• 13 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by kklank
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Pinsiders,

Below is info about a super clean, what I would say is a 9.7/10, Stern home use only Batman: Dark Knight I have for sale. Shoot me a message or give me a call if you are interested. I am planning on slowly liquidating the majority of my collection and have a few other pins & numerous classic video arcade machines going which are listed at the bottom of the Batman description.

Thanks,
Shane
262-391-1069

47 Photographs: http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/OldSkoolFool83/library/Batman%20Pinball

For your consideration is this home use only 2008 Stern Batman Dark Knight pinball machine. I bought this machine from the gentleman that was the original owner. This machine is in the condition of even the pickiest of collectors being extremely satisfied. Any signs of use are very limited and superficial. This machine is about as close to flawless as it gets for a seven year old pinball machine. There is not much to point out in terms of condition. The playfield is exceptionally clean throughout and has just been polished and waxed. It is very nice and glossy, even by the flippers and other areas of high ball travel. Notice there is not even ball/dirt trails in the out lanes. The shooter lane is great. The cabinet and head are in impressive condition, lacking significant impacts, chips, etc. The cabinet looks even better in person as the camera’s flash makes it look like there are a few more small nicks here and there than there actually are. The corners and edges are all great. Inside the cabinet is exceptionally clean. It has been in non-smoker houses. The black powdercoated legs are excellent. The dot matrix display is excellent. The sound sounds as it should. The game is 100% working and plays very nicely. The Scarecrow crane is an awesome feature and works exactly as it should. The Joker cylinder thing spins as it should. A fun feature of the game is earning the Joker and Scarecrow multiballs at the same time. This is a very fun machine that tends to be underrated.

Again, condition wise, this is a top notch machine. Overall I would rate it a solid 9.7/10. This is not a machine you would have to do anything to. No more cleaning needed, no repairs. Just set it up, enjoy it, and admire it. I am dramatically downsizing my collection so outright sales are preferred but there are certain trades I might consider. Pending distance, I can deliver for a fee but prefer pick up. Easy loading as the machine is 5 feet from my front door. Serious buyers call between 8 am and 8 pm please.

I will also be selling a clear coated and nicely modded Attack from Mars, shopped Whitewater, nice High Speed 2 Getaway, and numerous video arcade classics (all dedicated originals in good to great condition: Donkey Kong, Donkey Jr., Donkey Kong 3, Burgertime, Tapper, Tempest, Missile Command, Joust, Centipede cabaret)

#2 9 years ago

That was quick. Getting out altogether? Could you PM me with the prices on your vids?

GLWS bump

#3 9 years ago

I am also interested in your vids. Please pm me pricing. Thank you

#4 9 years ago

How much for the centipede cabaret?

#5 9 years ago

Vids? I want some. Can you post a list of titles? I'd be interested in just about anything.

#6 9 years ago

PM's sent. I have about 20 machines and am looking at reducing my collection to 4-5'ish. Below is some more info and starting prices for the video arcade machines. No junk. All are dedicated and in average to very nice condition.

DK $800 (extremely clean original non-painted, low plays like 15,000 or something, original t-molding even in nice shape, I just rebuilt the monitor)

DK Jr. $475 (nice cabinet, plays great, monitor good but is somewhat dim, I have the cap kit and flyback for a rebuild)

DK 3 $475 (good cabinet, CPO, and bezel, plays great, monitor good but left side of screen a little squished, have cap kit and flyback for refuild)

Burgertime $800 (great monitor, presentable condition)

Tempest $850 (rebuilt monitor and board, presentable condition)

Joust $800 (won "Best Video Arcade" machine trophy at the Midwest Gaming Classic last year)

Tapper $1,250 (average condition but presentable cabinet, good monitor, plays nice)

Missile Command $500 (plays nice and good monitor, average but presentable cabinet)

Centipede Cabaret $500 (very nice, nice monitor with typical burn, CPO could be replaced, cabinet is very good, fluorescent light behind marquee)

#7 9 years ago

Batman pinball machine sold and picked up within two hours. Record timing?

#8 9 years ago

thank u nice game what you need for high speed 2?

#9 9 years ago

Pm sent about other pins(Bsd,eatpm,ss)and fortune teller if you happen to have one.

#10 9 years ago

Is it a Bud or Rootbeer Tapper?

#11 9 years ago

The Tapper is a Budweiser Tapper.

#12 9 years ago

Wow... tons of response on this stuff. I believe I have pm'd and emailed everyone that has contacted me. If I missed someone, please contact me again.

Few more details about the other pins:

-Attack from Mars super clean, heavily modded, top notch example (clear coated playfield, color DMD, Pinball Pro speakers and subwoofer, LEDs, LED alien eyes, LED saucers, shaker motor, etc. Super nice condition machine) $8500

-Whitewater (6 months ago disassembled to the playfield, buffed, polished, waxed, new rubbers, repairs/replacement, pricey LEDs, overall nice condition but not perfect, etc.) $4000

-The Getaway: High Speed II (nice condition, excellent LEDs) $2500

#13 9 years ago

Congrats on the sale on the Batman. Looked really nice!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

4,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Folsom, CA
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-stern-batman-47-pics-super-clean-4500-milwaukee-wi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.