5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 62 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by MustangPaul
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 5 years ago

Looking to sell HUO Star Trek pro with shaker . $4400. Has 20 plays on it. Prefer local pick up.
Trades? POTC , IM, avatar LE, FYG,TSPP, or others

#2 5 years ago

That's kinda quick.Hope nothing serious going on there.

#3 5 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

That's kinda quick.Hope nothing serious going on there.

Yes Going to buy a Star Trek LE

#4 5 years ago

Well good for you and a collective sigh of relief.

#5 5 years ago

Id have to price out nib, but I was just thinking of finding a pro for sale.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from huo:

Id have to price out nib, but I was just thinking of finding a pro for sale.

Check out the NIB price and let me know.

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Check out the NIB price and let me know.

Yeah and add the price of the shaker and sub which are extras.

#8 5 years ago

That is what I paid for mine without a shaker and sub. Good deal it sounds like.

#9 5 years ago

Awesome, was looking at getting a pro but now I just convinced myself to get the LE. This should go pretty fast, GLWS!

#10 5 years ago

PM sent

#11 5 years ago

I am sort of giddy at the thought of a dickhead clicking on this thread to rag on this Pin and than getting dominated by the pristine simplicity of the third post.

#12 5 years ago
Quoted from RogerKlotz27:

I am sort of giddy at the thought of a dickhead clicking on this thread to rag on this Pin and than getting dominated by the pristine simplicity of the third post.

You sir are an uninformed ****.You cannot differentiate between genuine concern and whatever.Please stop trying to be a misdirected hero of the masses instead contributing rather non important diatribe .
The op is getting the proper recognition from this thread that he deserves,

#13 5 years ago

Tat is a man of few words. I am tempted. Would buy it if I wasn't preoccupied with figuring out what to do with my worthless mm. Sorry to say mm in your thread, tat.

#15 5 years ago

What version of code is in it?

Ax

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from Ax:

Ax

Not sure. I can check when I go home.

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

You sir are an uninformed ****.You cannot differentiate between genuine concern and whatever.Please stop trying to be a misdirected hero of the masses instead contributing rather non important diatribe .
The op is getting the proper recognition from this thread that he deserves,

Name Calling? Please take the time and re-read my post, and think about it from an outsiders perspective considering the thread title and the standard type of reaction it would receive; my take was spot on in my estimation.

I have zero clue why you feel threatened and if I upset you in some way I apologize.

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from RogerKlotz27:

Name Calling? Please take the time and re-read my post, and think about it from an outsiders perspective considering the thread title and the standard type of reaction it would receive; my take was spot on in my estimation.
I have zero clue why you feel threatened and if I upset you in some way I apologize.

I really do not want to banter back and forth, or de-rail this thread in any manner.But something needs to be said here.I just see too many personal inuendos constantly posted without prior thought to the initial harmless non-malicious posts that a fellow Pinsider has made either out of genuine concern or lightheartedness.I hope this post at least reminds people about that.I hope that the op sells his pin, and at least this post serves as an informative bump to do so.

#20 5 years ago

Trades I am intrested in POTC, TSPP, FYG,IM,LOTR,Avatar LE possibly others

#21 5 years ago

Tatman is a stand up guy, deal with absolute confidence!! ....GLWTS

-Mauro

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from Ax:

Does it matter?

All you need is a USB stick and a couple minutes of your time.

It's not like you need a rom burner and a stack of 8mb EPROMS any more...

Pete

#23 5 years ago

ST Pro is an incredible game, I too am debating the LE! Being a small distributor I only have a few LE's coming, and want to take care of my customers first.

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from marlboroman:

Tatman is a stand up guy, deal with absolute confidence!! ....GLWTS
-Mauro

Thanks Mauro

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

Does it matter?
All you need is a USB stick and a couple minutes of your time.
It's not like you need a rom burner and a stack of 8mb EPROMS any more...
Pete

It is easy to update

#27 5 years ago

Are stern warranties transferable? Better yet, do they even have one to begin with?

#28 5 years ago

I would say yes and yes. Stern is usually good about fixing issues with their product. Tatman is an awesome seller btw.

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Are stern warranties transferable? Better yet, do they even have one to begin with?

Yes and it is 90 days

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Trades I am intrested in POTC...

Wish I was closer then.

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

Wish I was closer then.

We could ship.

#32 5 years ago

Tatman I remember seeing your pin collection being a lot bigger? Not that it has anything to do with this thread, I'm just curious why you cut back so much.

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

Wish I was closer then.

Hi Jeff - Are you looking to trade or sell your POTC? Thanks

#34 5 years ago

I played ST pro tonight ... This pin is no slouch. It's a lot of fun. I think that's a great price for this title. Sure has me thinking...

#35 5 years ago

If my room wasn't full up I'd be all over this in a hot second.

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

Tatman I remember seeing your pin collection being a lot bigger? Not that it has anything to do with this thread, I'm just curious why you cut back so much.

I just down sized from 20 pins to about 9. I think I will keep it about 8-12 pins.

#37 5 years ago

Price lowered to $4500

#38 5 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Hi Jeff - Are you looking to trade or sell your POTC? Thanks

Sell. Really trying to save for a WoZ... but this would have been really tempting if it was closer.

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

Sell. Really trying to save for a WoZ... but this would have been really tempting if it was closer.

Sending PM

#40 5 years ago

Pin is still for sale

#41 5 years ago

With new 1.3 code

#43 5 years ago

Price drop again $4400

#44 5 years ago

Couple trade offers nothing local yet. Where's all the POTC?

#45 5 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

I just sold one a few days ago. It was in the market....but not local. Go figure. Not that it might've mattered at this point since we threw all our cards into a MMR,so it would've had to have been cash..............but it was there! ;P

#46 5 years ago

Just curious, as I was thinking about buying one.. what's the price of a NIB?

#47 5 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

Just curious, as I was thinking about buying one.. what's the price of a NIB?

I'm hearing $4700 shipped for most. This is a pretty good deal especially if local.

#48 5 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

I'm hearing $4700 shipped for most. This is a pretty good deal especially if local.

Great deal if your local. Save on shipping + you get a shaker. Not so much of a deal if you have to ship.

#49 5 years ago

oh man, again i'd like to punch my location in the face!

#50 5 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

I just bought one at Expo

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside