IMG_3068.JPG
IMG_3067.JPG
IMG_3066.JPG
IMG_3065.JPG
IMG_3064.JPG
IMG_3063.JPG
IMG_3062.JPG
IMG_3061.JPG
There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

nice HUO Sopranos...SOLD

#2 9 years ago

wish you wanted my same condition shrek bump!

#3 9 years ago

Wish you weren't firm.
Boy that didn't sound right...

#4 9 years ago

Would you be interested in a nice RBION plus cash?

#5 9 years ago

no thanks...

#6 9 years ago

open to trades...please contact me...

#7 9 years ago

glad your far away, I don't want to be tempted by this.

#8 9 years ago

looking for Circus Voltaire,Theatre of Magic, Pinball Magic,Creature, Scared Stiff, Spiderman, Iron Man...open to others but those are what i am looking for at the moment...of course + - cash depending on game and condition

#10 9 years ago

bump bump bump

#11 9 years ago

"give me the money"

#13 9 years ago

IMG_3060.JPGIMG_3060.JPG IMG_3061.JPGIMG_3061.JPG IMG_3062.JPGIMG_3062.JPG IMG_3063.JPGIMG_3063.JPG
#14 9 years ago

IMG_3064.JPGIMG_3064.JPG IMG_3065.JPGIMG_3065.JPG IMG_3066.JPGIMG_3066.JPG IMG_3067.JPGIMG_3067.JPG
#15 9 years ago

IMG_3068.JPGIMG_3068.JPG IMG_3069.JPGIMG_3069.JPG IMG_3070.JPGIMG_3070.JPG IMG_3071.JPGIMG_3071.JPG IMG_3072.JPGIMG_3072.JPG IMG_3073.JPGIMG_3073.JPG IMG_3074-115.JPGIMG_3074-115.JPG
#16 9 years ago

Had a buyer but he bailed...back up

#17 9 years ago

back to the top

#18 9 years ago

Learned a lesson about holding a game that's "sold" never again without a deposit

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from whoknowsgoi:

Learned a lesson about holding a game that's "sold" never again without a deposit

It happens. It's not sold till its gone just in my opinion. If a buyer leaves a deposit I don't mind hold for a short time, other than that whoever shows up first with cash. GLWS Nice looking game.

#20 9 years ago

yea lesson learned here...it was a pinsider so i thought i didnt have anything to worry about

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from whoknowsgoi:

yea lesson learned here...it was a pinsider so i thought i didnt have anything to worry about

Yeah, same thing happened to me a couple months back when I was selling a nice Goldeneye here. Waited 2 weeks for the check that never came. No biggie, it happens.

#23 9 years ago

Gonna leave up for another week and than I'll keep it...great game

#24 9 years ago

$4,000 obo cash...game is like new

looking for IM, SM, TOM,CV and maybe others...

#25 9 years ago

bump with lower price

#26 9 years ago

Nice looking game! Although looking at your pics, I have a hard time believing it has less than 100 plays on it. Don't get me wrong, it looks nice, but it looks to have way more than 100 plays on it. Maybe less then 100 plays since the last code update?

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

Nice looking game! Although looking at your pics, I have a hard time believing it has less than 100 plays on it. Don't get me wrong, it looks nice, but it looks to have way more than 100 plays on it. Maybe less then 100 plays since the last code update?

I think machines are difficult to accurately photograph.

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

Just curious as to what you see that gives you this idea. Looks like a pretty damn clean machine to me, and no wear on the safe decals, so I am just wondering what else to look for.

Chris

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

With a cell phone, and with the glass on, maybe. I had pretty good photos of the BK2K I sold. Or so I thought. But I use a real camera with image stabilization, and take the glass off the machine.

It is easier to sell with good photos. I am wondering what flagged this machine for Nelly.

Chris

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

True, but there are telltale signs that it has more than 100 plays and that is not hard to photograph.

#31 9 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

True, but there are telltale signs that it has more than 100 plays and that is not hard to photograph.

What are those signs?

#32 9 years ago

Any interest in a LOTR?

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Just curious as to what you see that gives you this idea. Looks like a pretty damn clean machine to me, and no wear on the safe decals, so I am just wondering what else to look for.
Chris

I have had many NIB games, so I am quite familiar as to what they look like after having 100, 200, 600, 1000 plays on them. You can plainly see the blue post rubbers are black in the centers from MANY ball hits. the shooter lane has very minor wear (this wouldnt happen with less than 100 plays) and a lot of the metal guides have ball tracks on them already.

Again, I am not saying it isnt a nice game. It looks beautiful. It just has more than 100 plays on it.

sop 1.pngsop 1.png

sop 2.pngsop 2.png

#34 9 years ago

The shooter lane has very minor wear, but there shouldn't be any on a game with a 100 plays. Game looks great, and the price is more than fair. GLWTS

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

blue post rubbers are black in the centers from MANY ball hits

Mine look like that after 25 games. Let's just say this thing has 300 or even 400 plays. Does it really make a difference?

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from S37VEN:

Mine look like that after 25 games. Let's just say this thing has 300 or even 400 plays. Does it really make a difference?

I'm sorry but there is no way that is possible! These games do not produce that much dirt that quickly. Not one of my games has ever looked like that after only 100 games. But whatever. Like I said, it is a beautiful game and whoever gets it will surly to be happy. However, if I was to show up and see this game in person thinking it had less than 100 plays on it (basically just out of the box new) I'd be a little upset. Sorry for bringing it up!

#37 9 years ago

sorry you don't want to believe it but its the truth

#38 9 years ago

I guess Lyman Sheets must have been the one to put the 100 plays on it then.

#39 9 years ago

bump for Lyman Sheets

#40 9 years ago

or Keith Elwin. Actually with one of those two playing this game, i'm sure they could play it for hours and hours on one game. Hell, I've played this game for an hour and a half straight at Chris S. party. My back hurt so bad for playing that long on one game. Had like 489 million when I was done.

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

The shooter lane has very minor wear, but there shouldn't be any on a game with a 100 plays. Game looks great, and the price is more than fair. GLWTS

Just curious, but with Star Trek Pro's selling at 4K how is 3800 for a Soprano's more than fair? Was there a large spike in this game in the past few months? I have seen these for 3K all over the place..

Not being a smart ass, seriously asking..

#42 9 years ago

cuz people want the new stuff. Soparnos had it's hay day. Spotlight is off of it. Plus it's a middle of the road game. Not the best, but not in the bottom either. probably around BDK, 24 and Xmen area.

ST is still in it's honeymoon era. So it's too soon to tell where that one will fall. It could be in the upper middle class section.

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

Just curious, but with Star Trek Pro's selling at 4K how is 3800 for a Soprano's more than fair? Was there a large spike in this game in the past few months? I have seen these for 3K all over the place..
Not being a smart ass, seriously asking..

Not being a smart ass either, but Sopranos is actually fun.

#44 9 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Not being a smart ass either, but Sopranos is actually fun.

I agree 100% that it is fun, I just did not know they went up that much and was curious of that is the range now, I had always seen TSSP and LOTR in the 4500 range, been seeing several at 3800 now, but had always seen Soprano's at the 3K mark, I actually want a Soprano's. But it is hard to keep up on the pricing trend of every title, and was curious if I missed a spike on this one.

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

I have had many NIB games, so I am quite familiar as to what they look like after having 100, 200, 600, 1000 plays on them. You can plainly see the blue post rubbers are black in the centers from MANY ball hits. the shooter lane has very minor wear (this wouldnt happen with less than 100 plays) and a lot of the metal guides have ball tracks on them already.

Again, I am not saying it isnt a nice game. It looks beautiful. It just has more than 100 plays on it.

I agree, looks like a really nice game, "mint"? Depends on how you define it i guess. Maybe the Op is saying he has 100 plays on it himself because its true, the blue post rubbers wouldn't look like that after 100 plays, not even close.

Still a beautiful pin and one I'd like to own one day.

glws

#46 9 years ago

The swear mode makes me laugh everytime. If you only need one reason to own a sopranos, that alone should do it. Hilarious stuff.

#47 9 years ago

Hmmm grab a WPT or Sopranos? Thinking...

#48 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Sopranos for shizzle. Not as deep a game as WPT, but the gameplay and theme is so much more enjoyable. I cannot wait to have one of these badboys.

#49 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Did I steer you wrong on TWD LE Big Papi? Hell no, get a WPT first, HUO, it's awesome.

#50 9 years ago

price drop bump

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 12.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 8.50
Hardware
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Louisville, KY
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Greeley, CO
There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-sopranos and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.