IMG_0028.JPG
IMG_0026.JPG
IMG_0025.JPG
IMG_0023.JPG
IMG_0022.JPG
IMG_0021.JPG
IMG_0020.JPG

#1 9 years ago

Game is very fresh, but noted cabinet flaw on right side of head in pics. I upgraded the upper flipper coil and all rubbers are very fresh and clean. I replaced both main flipper coil sleeves when I swapped the upper flipper coil. Has Pinbits plastic protectors on slings and Cliffy on scoop from original owner. I don't think this has many plays at all on it. No flipper button wear. Ramps and ramp flaps are pretty fresh as well, I have seen the flaps get messed up easily (oxidation/corrosion?) on this title before.

Price - $4000 OBO Not interested in any trades.

Here is full gallery:

https://picasaweb.google.com/104572135352471614804/HUORBION?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCPev35L_jODW5QE&feat=directlink

#2 9 years ago

Pics

IMG_0035.JPG IMG_0032.JPG IMG_0046.JPG IMG_0045.JPG IMG_0053.JPG IMG_0024.JPG

#3 9 years ago

Pics

IMG_0014.JPG IMG_0015.JPG IMG_0016.JPG IMG_0018.JPG IMG_0019.JPG IMG_0020.JPG

#4 9 years ago

Pics

IMG_0021.JPG IMG_0022.JPG IMG_0023.JPG IMG_0025.JPG IMG_0026.JPG IMG_0028.JPG

#5 9 years ago

Pics

IMG_0036.JPG IMG_0039.JPG IMG_0040.JPG IMG_0041.JPG IMG_0042.JPG IMG_0043.JPG

#6 9 years ago

Turbo keeps his games in the absolute BEST condition. Buy with confidence.

#7 9 years ago

I am amazed at on dust free that playfield is. Looks amazing.

#8 9 years ago

Pics

IMG_0050.JPG IMG_0051.JPG IMG_0052.JPG

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Turbo keeps his games in the absolute BEST condition. Buy with confidence.

Thanks, now only if they came this way to me : /

#10 9 years ago

Looks awesome. Talk about full disclosure. Those are some excellent pics.

#11 9 years ago

Nice looking Ripley's and you don't see many HUO examples of this title in this condition. Best of luck on the sale.

#12 9 years ago

Edited price above for $4000 OBO.

#13 9 years ago

Maybe $3k obo would see more action. I don't think this one has hit this range yet, but GL with sale.

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Game is very fresh, but noted cabinet flaw on right side of head in pics. I upgraded the upper flipper coil and all rubbers are very fresh and clean. I replaced both main flipper coil sleeves when I swapped the upper flipper coil. Has Pinbits plastic protectors on slings and Cliffy on scoop from original owner. I don't think this has many plays at all on it. No flipper button wear. Ramps and ramp flaps are pretty fresh as well, I have seen the flaps get messed up easily (oxidation/corrosion?) on this title before.
Price - $4000 OBO Not interested in any trades.
Here is full gallery:
https://picasaweb.google.com/104572135352471614804/HUORBION?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCPev35L_jODW5QE&feat=directlink

Really nice example. Looks priced right to me and he is taking offers. Best of luck with sale.

#15 9 years ago

I would pay turbo just to go thru my pins an make them play their past. He is a meticulous mutha pinhead

#16 9 years ago

Beautiful Pin. That's so weird Mon.

Good Luck with the sale.

#17 9 years ago

Want!

It's nearby too

Damn, if I didn't just buy 3 HUO Stern's 90 days ago grrrr

#18 9 years ago

Also I am pretty close to Expo (30min SW) so if someone wanted to pick up at my house that would work or I could bring it to the Expo hotel as well.

#19 9 years ago

Very nice looking machine.
Best of luck with your sale.

#20 9 years ago

I also wish good luck on the sale. I certainly hope this doesn't become the norm on this game. I thought only a few of the top tier sterns were commanding more than original purchase price.

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

I thought only a few of the top tier sterns were commanding more than original purchase price.

RBION is a game that flew under the radar for a long time, but has finally started getting some love from the pinball community. If you enjoy the typical Pat Lawlor stop-and-go type of game, RBION is an absolute blast. To me, it's kind of a cross between TZ and SC. If you compare it to a game like AC/DC, they are pretty much polar opposites in terms of gameplay and flow. In my opinion, it's nice to have a mix of different types of games in ones collection.

#22 9 years ago

RBION finally is bringing what I have been saying it's worth for years (and years and years). It was my first NIB game and it's the game in my collection that I have owned the longest. It will also be the last horse to leave the barn.

The shine always seems to somewhat wear off of any new game that makes it's way into my collection, but RBION is always there for me in the long haul. I'm not saying it's perfect, but it's (IMHO) about as perfect as it gets. Different strokes for different folks, and your mileage may very, but that's my 2 cents and I'm sticking to it when it comes to RBION (as always).

Terry.

#23 9 years ago

RBION has roller skating penguins! How amazing!

#24 9 years ago

I'm interested, but gotta sell something to make room first! Congo anyone?

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from MrDo:

I'm interested, but gotta sell something to make room first! Congo anyone?

How much?

Bump!

#26 9 years ago

Game is sold.

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

How much?
Bump!

Sorry, sale pending.

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from MrDo:

Sorry, sale pending.

his or your's or both?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!