Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

rbion_002.JPG
rbion_002.JPG
rbion_003.JPG
rbion_004.JPG
rbion_005.JPG
#1 12 years ago

Perfect condition with Led's. Location is Oregon. Would trade plus cash for a Spiderman. Pics available if interested.

#2 12 years ago

Great price! Wish u were closer.

#3 12 years ago
Quoted from rwalters21:

Great price! Wish u were closer.

Ditto and ditto.

#4 12 years ago

well my wife is very happy you are not close to me!...me not so much
good luck with the sale.

#5 12 years ago

i might be interested in a trade, pm me steve.

#6 12 years ago

Damn I like that game........but I am looking for a sub 2K game after LOTR.

#7 12 years ago

Great price for hou! Good luck with your sale.

#8 12 years ago

Thanks for the replys. Since I am so lame and can't seem to fugure out how to add pics to the mail I will just post some here

rbion_005.JPGrbion_005.JPG rbion_004.JPGrbion_004.JPG rbion_003.JPGrbion_003.JPG rbion_002.JPGrbion_002.JPG rbion_002.JPGrbion_002.JPG

#9 12 years ago

Holy cow! Someone's going to get a great deal here.

#10 12 years ago

PM sent. Fingers crossed. First pin!

#11 12 years ago

That is a great machine.

#12 12 years ago

<<hands shaking. lol. feel like a little kid about to hit the arcade with $10 in quarters. it was Firepower back then.

#13 12 years ago

Fellow pinsiders, need advice on shipping . Steve has not shipped before and of course neither have I. Is Packship good or is there better? Is packing the balls and anything loose, then packing the playfield with foam good enough for the inside? Looks like packship really packs the machine itself well. Any advice on this is appreciated, links would be great.

Rommy <<about to have first pin!

#14 12 years ago

Ripleys is sold to ROMMY. Now to find my Spiderman

#16 12 years ago

Thanks for the awesome links! Great step by step instructions. Asked for a quote already. I LOVE PINSIDE!

2 weeks later
#17 12 years ago

Just wow. Pics did not do it justice. Lockbar and siderails are pristine. Thanks Steve.

#18 12 years ago

rommy,

Is there any game that's been for sale in the last few weeks that you haven't purchased?

#19 12 years ago

Great deal on a good find. Enjoy your first pin!

#20 12 years ago

GAH! I can't believe I missed this when this came up for sale.

GRRRR. Congrats to you there, Rommy!

#21 12 years ago

6 pins in 2 weeks, is that right? if so..you sir are my hero.

#22 12 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

rommy,

Is there any game that's been for sale in the last few weeks that you haven't purchased?

Busy February! Only 2 more to be delivered this month, and the MB on its way to Chad.

#23 12 years ago

You sir, are one lucky bastard.

#24 12 years ago
Quoted from mojozone:

6 pins in 2 weeks, is that right? if so..you sir are my hero

Last night, in a pinside/pinhead frenzy (I quit drinking), it hit me again. There was one more...just one more that would be perfect and great fun...at some point having that frenzy, I was emailing Chad Keller. Custom WH2O. had to be done. This morning I woke up without a hangover. Pins > drinking.

#25 12 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

rommy,

yeah no shit, came outta no where buying up all the pins

#26 12 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

mojozone said:6 pins in 2 weeks, is that right? if so..you sir are my hero

Last night, in a pinside/pinhead frenzy (I quit drinking), it hit me again. There was one more...just one more that would be perfect and great fun...at some point having that frenzy, I was emailing Chad Keller. Custom WH2O. had to be done. This morning I woke up without a hangover. Pins > drinking.

Damn, I thought I was nuts. In one week I picked up AFM, finally found a decent WH2O nearby and pre-ordered BHZA. Just waiting for the trucks to arrive!
Man, you got us all beat!
Congrats.

#27 12 years ago

how old are you rommy? just trying to guage how old all the people are who are getting into the A lister titles. sounds like you have been waiting a while to splurge from your story on your profile! good for you will have a hell of a collection soon

#28 12 years ago

This is a great and very fun Lawlor game and it makes the average person like myself actually feel like a decent player Congrats on the pick up rommy and sounds like you are on quite the buying rampage.

It's been a pretty good few weeks for me too adding a Shadow recently, Guns and Roses and Theatre of Magic on the way once I finish up a few projects and free up space in my game room.

#29 12 years ago

Thanks Rommy... for saving me a LOT in gas money...Ha

Now if I could only find deals like this close to home...
Bill in Indiana

#30 12 years ago
Quoted from NY2Colorado:

You sir, are one lucky bastard.

Hahaa well said, hope you love all the pins your packing in your game room Rommy!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.95
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bellefonte, PA
4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 18.95
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Valdosta, GA
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-rbion-220000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.