IMG_7514.jpg
IMG_7513.JPG
IMG_7509.JPG
IMG_7512.jpg
IMG_7510.JPG
IMG_7507.JPG
IMG_7504.jpg
IMG_7494.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Max_Badazz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Ok, this is not mine. A friend is thinking about selling his STTNG. He says he is the second owner and its HUO, and a prototype. Not a ton of plays and plays well (fully working). It has the screened
side art and domed cannons. It also has the high power wms flipper coils. Cabinet artwork is still nice and bright. He has the manual, custom outlane rails, and a NOS ramp (not sure if its alpha or beta but I will find out).

He didn't give me a price (I know, its taboo on Pinside so don't shoot the messenger)
I assume this is going to be pretty high....$6-7k+
If someone here is interested, fire me an IM. I won't get angry or complain

IMG_7471.JPGIMG_7471.JPG
IMG_7472.JPGIMG_7472.JPG
IMG_7474.JPGIMG_7474.JPG
IMG_7475.JPGIMG_7475.JPG
IMG_7476.JPGIMG_7476.JPG

#2 9 years ago

more pics

IMG_7478.JPGIMG_7478.JPG IMG_7480.JPGIMG_7480.JPG IMG_7486.JPGIMG_7486.JPG IMG_7487.JPGIMG_7487.JPG IMG_7488.JPGIMG_7488.JPG
#3 9 years ago

how about a bunch more?

IMG_7491.JPGIMG_7491.JPG IMG_7494.jpgIMG_7494.jpg IMG_7503.JPGIMG_7503.JPG IMG_7504.jpgIMG_7504.jpg IMG_7507.JPGIMG_7507.JPG
#4 9 years ago

another 5

IMG_7509.JPGIMG_7509.JPG IMG_7510.JPGIMG_7510.JPG IMG_7512.jpgIMG_7512.jpg IMG_7513.JPGIMG_7513.JPG IMG_7514.jpgIMG_7514.jpg
#5 9 years ago

final group

IMG_7460.jpgIMG_7460.jpg IMG_7462.jpgIMG_7462.jpg IMG_7465.jpgIMG_7465.jpg IMG_7468.jpgIMG_7468.jpg IMG_7469.JPGIMG_7469.JPG
#8 9 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

So, your friend might sell a game but won't give a price? Sounds like he's testing the waters to see if he can get crazy money for it.

That's kind of the plan....not so much crazy money, but he wants fair market value. I unfortunately do not know what its worth other than more than a regular. If someone throws an offer, I can relay it back and go from there.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Also, green PCB's - It's a SAMPLE, not a Prototype.

I was thinking that proto's have the red, but was going on what he told me.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from johnwartjr:

Is it really HUO? Is it in NH, or somewhere else?

He told me in multiple emails that its HUO... I did forget to say its in NH (Manchester area off of I93). He's a few miles from my house.

#16 9 years ago

Remember...I am only the messenger
I can go back to him with the + and - and see what he says

#20 9 years ago

not really......its kind of a not sure what to price it at and we have found out some things that affect the price. I don't think its been that bad.

Quoted from gprotein:

Maybe the owner meant HUO since he got it........... in 2012.

He's had it for over 10 years

#52 9 years ago
Quoted from jadziedzic:

The serial number would help answer that question.

That's a good idea.... I'll try to get that info

#62 9 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The worst part about the whole "selling for a friend" deal is that everybody here knows that if it were a good deal, the pinsider here would have just bought it himself

Nope, both of us didn't want it...I've had two in the past and have no interest in another

#64 9 years ago
Quoted from mattosborn:

Just a wild-ass guess from MaxBadazz

exactly....if its not HUO and not a sample, then its not that price.

I threw a number out there... like I said, I assumed...never said thats what it is. All I did was post it to see if anyone was interested and hoped that things would be answered (which was done). We know what the game is now, we know a price range, etc.

I've been around enough to see hundreds of these types of posts.... I have had two IM's with questions. Like I said, IM me with questions...no big deal. I know the selling for a friend posts gets crap, but I've kept this as generic as possible (no one is screwing anyone, no one is misleading, nothing like that).

He asked me to get the word out there...I copied and pasted what I know about it...thats it.

#66 9 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You've been here a while I assume...you had to know how this shit would go.

so why are you the troll on the thread?

#67 9 years ago

and I'm just teasing you too

#68 9 years ago

or am I?

#69 9 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

why in God's name doesn't your buddy just make his own account and post?

all kidding aside, he asked if I would spread the word around to see.... I spend way more time with pinball and know a lot more people so I said I'd help out

#71 9 years ago

actually this thread really has not been bad..... overall we got some good info about the pin and cleared a bunch of uncertainties including production and price

#72 9 years ago

Lionman

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Max_Badazz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-prototype-sttng?tu=Max_Badazz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.