Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by johnny1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Looking to sell my HUO POTC. There is not a single thing out of place with this one. All plastics, art, mechanics are perfect. Truly home-use-only, which I hope you can tell from the pics, not a "in good shape, so it may be HUO" machine. Includes manual and goodie bag.

S/N: 201532

Pics are found here:

http://s1119.photobucket.com/albums/k622/johnny1finger/Pins%20for%20Sale/Pirates%20of%20the%20Caribbean/

I can take other specific pics if anyone needs them. I can/will ship via NAVL. I have shipped many machines and Michelle knows me well.

If anyone needs a video of it being played, let me know and I will get one taken and uploaded.

Thanks for looking!

#2 9 years ago

PM Sent

#3 9 years ago

Wow. The pin hobby has truly gone insane.

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

Wow. The pin hobby has truly gone insane.

why? price?

#5 9 years ago

All pin prices are insane, but as of today, this is a really good deal on a POTC. I paid much more for mine, but that's mainly because I'm crazy about a game's condition.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballsmith:

All pin prices are insane, but as of today, this is a really good deal on a POTC. I paid much more for mine, but that's mainly because I'm crazy about a game's condition.

Much more than $4800? wow. And yes, I was referring to (inflated) prices. HUO POTCs were selling for around $3k not that long ago. I guess prices will continue to climb as long as someone is willing to pay these craazy prices.

#7 9 years ago

Yes, the government should create a Department of Pinball Price Stabilization.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

Much more than $4800? wow. And yes, I was referring to (inflated) prices. HUO POTCs were selling for around $3k not that long ago. I guess prices will continue to climb as long as someone is willing to pay these craazy prices.

This is a fact. It is called "economics"

Best of luck with your sale

#9 9 years ago

$4800 is a great price. I sold my easily for $4800 just a few weeks ago. I don't know how anyone can say $4800 is a lot for an HUO pin these days when many of the new crappy LE's are in the 6's plus and many of the better ones are as high as $9k.

#10 9 years ago

I bought a POTC a few years ago HUO for $3600.... sold it for $4200 in 2010.. so by pinflation now this is easily a $5k pin..

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from kmoore88:

Yes, the government should create a Department of Pinball Price Stabilization.

Yeah buddy.. by the way.. how is my old POTC treating you ?

#12 9 years ago

Post edited by stevedave : not sure where the double post came from

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

$4800 is a great price. I sold my easily for $4800 just a few weeks ago. I don't know how anyone can say $4800 is a lot for an HUO pin these days when many of the new crappy LE's are in the 6's plus and many of the better ones are as high as $9k.

I totally agree. I recently picked up a gorgeous single owner HUO with tasteful mods, upgraded sound and 2 insane toppers...$4500. The ship is one of the best looking toys in all of pinball. Would much rather spend money on this than a TRON/XMEN/TRANSFORMERS LE @ nearly double the price.

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from EmptyLogic:

Yeah buddy.. by the way.. how is my old POTC treating you ?

Hey. Yup still have it, added a few mods and a Black Pearl ship topper. Great game IMO.... and I paid $3,800.

#15 9 years ago

maybe my asking price was $4200 then

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from EmptyLogic:

maybe my asking price was $4200 then

I think it was, you ended up taking the mods off and dropped the price via RGP threads. After adding the mods I have over $4,200 into it. It was in great shape and has played very well. it's getting about that time to strip it down and clean the PF, may send it out for CC....not looking forward to breaking that PF down.

1 week later
#17 9 years ago

UPDATE: For those that requested interior backbox pictures, they have been uploaded. Also the S/N is 201532.

Thanks!

#18 9 years ago

Price Drop bump...$4700.

Thanks!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!