IMG_2094.JPG
IMG_2092.JPG
IMG_2089.JPG
IMG_2091.JPG
IMG_2088.JPG
IMG_2086.JPG
IMG_2087.JPG
#1 9 years ago

Nicest No Fear example I've seen! No noticeable fade, beautiful playfield and ramps. Less than 750 total plays. Incredibly clean and fresh. All inserts LED'd. Game is located in South Metro area of Twin Cities. PM me with any questions. Several Pinside references available. Price has been dropped to $2700 for quick sale to first taker!
Thanks!
Brian

IMG_2083.JPGIMG_2083.JPGIMG_2084.JPGIMG_2084.JPGIMG_2096.JPGIMG_2096.JPGIMG_2095.JPGIMG_2095.JPGIMG_2094.JPGIMG_2094.JPGIMG_2092.JPGIMG_2092.JPGIMG_2091.JPGIMG_2091.JPGIMG_2089.JPGIMG_2089.JPGIMG_2088.JPGIMG_2088.JPGIMG_2087.JPGIMG_2087.JPG// Error: Image 271645 not found //// Error: Image 271645 not found //

IMG_2086.JPGIMG_2086.JPG

#2 9 years ago

you sure it has no fade? i have never seen one with no fade. fastest way to tell is take a leg off and look? do you have any pics of the game? if its true huo with no fade its a bargain.

thanks

#3 9 years ago

I wish this would have popped up a couple of weeks ago. I bought one not nearly as nice. GLWS.

#4 9 years ago

Pix Please.

#5 9 years ago

moving to marketplace sub forum

#6 9 years ago

Pics coming tonight as my wife has been working all weekend. It is color-blessed because it was sold by a local distributor and they bought it back a year later from the buyer with around 100 plays and they stored it in their warehouse until earlier this year. The warehouse is dark 95% of the time. I'm not going to say that I could guarantee it has absolute zero percent fade, but it has no noticeable visible fade to the naked eye.

#7 9 years ago

Pics are posted!

#8 9 years ago

Wow ! Nice

#9 9 years ago

Wow shes a beauty

#10 9 years ago

Thanks guys! Just for clarification because I've had some inquiries, I am only looking to sell at this time in order to fund a different purchase. I have responded to all inquiries at this point. Thanks again!

#11 9 years ago

Monday morning bump for a beautiful machine!

#12 9 years ago

Yours is a very nice example.Wish that you were closer.That darn NAVL .....

#13 9 years ago

Tuesday morning bumpity!

#14 9 years ago

No fear is the best!

#15 9 years ago

As nice as it gets,a fair price and next to no chance of re-production. I am surprised it is still available.

#16 9 years ago

Good guy good luck with the sale. Brian, was this the one I played at Uncle Bills?

#17 9 years ago

It sure is Tony. Thanks for the kind words by the way! We need to get you over here to play some Flipper football once the weather is so nice and I constantly feel like I need to be outside!

#18 9 years ago

Bump.

#19 9 years ago

Absolutely Beautiful!

#20 9 years ago

Hump day Bump! Bueller...Bueller... Someone give this gem a good home!

#21 9 years ago

Weekend Bump! Come on, someone needs to treat themselves to a fantastic game!! $200 price consuderation if you need to ship!
Brian

#22 9 years ago

Beautiful pin sir! Sales are slow now, I just gave up selling my no fade JD in Cali. Hope you have better luck. GLWS bump.

#23 9 years ago

Yea its tough to sell right now with so many new pins on the market and tons of other used ones. Definitely a buyers market thats why im waiting to winter if I decide to sell anything .seems like things sell better then

#24 9 years ago

its a beauty. so tempted...

#25 9 years ago

Bump for a great looking game.

Good luck with the sale.

#26 9 years ago

Monday morning bump, thanks for all of the kind comments guys!

#27 9 years ago

Beautiful game. Surprised this is still around. GLWTS!

#28 9 years ago

Thanks Millz, someone will get a gem!

#29 9 years ago

Did you buy this from Jason R?

#30 9 years ago

No, this wasn't Jason's game. This game was in storage for 15 years up until about six months ago. Price has been lowered to $3000 firm, come and get it!

#31 9 years ago

Looks awesome, wish I had a spare 3k I'd love to have it. Buy with confidence, Brian is a top notch guy.

#32 9 years ago

Thanks for the kind words Matt!

2 weeks later
#33 9 years ago

Been a while, so checking in to do a bump for a fantastic game. Plenty of feelers but this game is still available and looking to make someone extremely happy!

#34 9 years ago

Pm sent

#35 9 years ago

I was lucky enough to see and play this and WOW it is like new condition and plays awesome.. Colors are amazing

#36 9 years ago

Price dropped to $2700 firm to the first taker for quick sale!

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from DuckBrian:

Damn dude...I'd love to have it, do you take EBT?

#38 9 years ago

Sweet game and a honorable excellent seller !

#39 9 years ago

Can I pick it up on sunday? If so its sold.

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

Damn dude...I'd love to have it, do you take EBT?

Ha,that's funny.

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from DuckBrian:

Did you get bit by a zombie or something?

#42 9 years ago

Something like that Tony! All messages have been responded to. Will let you know when this is sold.

#43 9 years ago

Game is sold pending pick up! Thanks to all of you for your interest and for the kind words.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods

Machine - For Sale
Livonia, MI
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
Cumming, GA
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 23.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, TX
$ 59.99
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-no-fear-beautiful-mn-3200 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.