IMG_08040000.JPG
IMG_08030000.JPG
IMG_08020000.JPG
IMG_08010000.JPG
IMG_08000000.JPG
IMG_07990000.JPG
IMG_07970000.jpg
IMG_07960000.jpg
There are 102 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 10 years ago

Why do you people taunt me?

#52 10 years ago

I go to Toledo often so I can meet there if that helps.

#53 10 years ago

Now that you've seen Star Trek who's wants lotr?

#54 10 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Now that you've seen Star Trek who's wants lotr?

This is a steal compared to what you get with ST for the price

#55 10 years ago

I think so.

#56 10 years ago

The flipper button wear is killing your sale at this price. Buy the protector side rails for it and it will sell. Maybe not for $5800...but it will still sell faster. The ink on these cabs does not hold up well to hand oil.
Nice game. GLWTS.

#57 10 years ago

If it came down to that I would send them a set of the better side rails. At least I'm not hiding anything right guys?

#58 10 years ago

bump

#59 10 years ago

The flipper button wear is killing your sale at this price. Buy the protector side rails for it and it will sell. Maybe not for $5800...but it will still sell faster. The ink on these cabs does not hold up well to hand oil.
Nice game. GLWTS.

That's not flipper button wear... THIS is flipper button wear. GLWS CG!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#60 10 years ago

That's not flipper button wear... THIS is flipper button wear. GLWS CG!

pppppft. You got nothin! Check THIS out! My LOTR before and after. The updated rails are great and cheap. They will EASILY cover the small spots on coasterguy's great machine!

lotr2.jpglotr2.jpg lotr3.jpglotr3.jpg lotr4.jpglotr4.jpg lotr5.jpglotr5.jpg

#61 10 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

pppppft. You got nothin! Check THIS out! My LOTR before and after. The updated rails are great and cheap. They will EASILY cover the small spots on coasterguy's great machine!

Holy shit! And I thought mine was bad.

One of these days I'll get around to adding the different rails to mine.

#62 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

As a seller you have to take a stand and offer up your best deal and stick to it or the potential buyers will keep waiting for your next price reduction... I think CG has found his bottom. $5800 or it stays in the lineup!

Don't let these blood sucking buyers keep talking you into lowering an already great deal!

Not sure I see where you are coming from. Seeing as there is another HUO LOTR for sale for 5k & it hasnt sold may mean something. If CG really wants to move this the price needs to come down. If not he will enjoy his LOTR a lil while longer.

#63 10 years ago

The other listing is not the same. Both prices are fair.

#64 10 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Not sure I see where you are coming from. Seeing as there is another HUO LOTR for sale for 5k & it hasnt sold may mean something. If CG really wants to move this the price needs to come down. If not he will enjoy his LOTR a lil while longer.

That is where I'm coming from... set a price you want to move it at or keep it. No good to keep lowering it every 10 minutes. Its fine to lower it a time or two but then it becomes expected. I'm just trying to offer some good advice to a good guy knowing how much he has in it.

$5800 or BUST!

#65 10 years ago

Button guard rails ordered and will be installed by the end of the week.

#66 10 years ago

#67 10 years ago

Very nice LOTR! /bump

#68 10 years ago

Bumpty Bump for you LOTR fans.

#69 10 years ago

Trade options......

TAF
TZ
SS

+/- cash.

#70 10 years ago

Very Nice lord
Good sale

#71 10 years ago

Bump it up

#72 10 years ago

Price drop?

#73 10 years ago
#74 10 years ago

#75 10 years ago

Bump for a great seller

#76 10 years ago

Come get it this weekend only and ill include invisglass

#77 10 years ago

#78 10 years ago

#79 10 years ago

bump! why now? because LOTR rocks. $5800! why now? because its worth that!

#80 10 years ago

#81 10 years ago

#82 10 years ago

I'm tryin to send a guy your way on this game. He wants my HUO SM, but I want the same price as you want for your LOTR. We can't seem to agree on the price. He is due back in town this evening. I'll let you know if he has interest.

#83 10 years ago

Who's coming buy today or tomorrow?

#85 10 years ago

#86 10 years ago

Sold

#87 10 years ago

#88 10 years ago

Yay. Now ask us for a price check the next time you want to spend $6K on a LOTR.

#89 10 years ago

The buyer agreed with it's condition. Glad it went to a good home who appreciates it.

#90 10 years ago

psssst! don't tell you know why. errrr I mean don't tell you know who!

#91 10 years ago

that's exactly why as soon as I took mine out of the box, I put those mylar protectors on around the flipper buttons. 5 years later, mine still doesn't have any flipper button wear.

#92 10 years ago

I had been watching this thread and felt bad that there was just no one interested for a while. Guess it's just this time of year. Glad that you finally sold it and that it went to a good home!

#93 10 years ago

Wow this sale temps me to sell my HUO LOTR I just bought. I enjoy the game so I will keep it for a while.

#94 10 years ago

In person the flipper button wear was just starting but, I have him a new set of rails with the covers.

#95 10 years ago
Quoted from wolfy:

Wow this sale temps me to sell my HUO LOTR I just bought. I enjoy the game so I will keep it for a while.

Asking price and what you get are often 2 very different things, but more people are surely out there looking for 6k plus LOTR... I may test the waters on the one I just snatched up

#96 10 years ago

Everyone make sure whysnow approves your prices before you set them!

#97 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

that's exactly why as soon as I took mine out of the box, I put those mylar protectors on around the flipper buttons. 5 years later, mine still doesn't have any flipper button wear.

Same here

#98 10 years ago

Mines a 6k plus

#99 10 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Everyone make sure whysnow approves your prices before you set them!

You can sell all the over priced pins you want in the market and I won't even be able to give an opinion on price. Sell them on a forum and you take the price pumping crap along with the reality checks.

Don't worry, you can buy another one in the future (3 months from now) for even more if you want

So how much did you really sell it for? You should at least add to the pool of data. What is the current top end on a HUO LOTR. Provide some honest facts and I have no problem quoting them when others are looking for data. That is what I use, data and not emotions. You were the previous high point that I personally knew of when you purchased. What is the new high water mark?

Glad you got it sold. Hope you get your next one/ the one you were selling this to get!

#100 10 years ago

@coasterguy

Thanks again for the machine, we couldn't be happier with it. I am very glad we could arrive at agreement on price, and we enjoyed meeting you. You take great care of your machines, and this one plays and looks better than any I have ever played. I am very happy with the deal.

Thanks again, and we'll look forward to seeing you at the Expo!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
10,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Juneau, WI
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

$ 79.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Pinball Life

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Deer Park, NY
$ 25.00
€ 7.50
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 12.95
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models

$ 39.50
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 102 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-nice-clean-lotr-5900/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.