Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Pinphila
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Fs HUO NASCAR. 2800 can deliver to Allentown or ship.

#3 6 years ago

Bump it up for a good seller

#4 6 years ago

PM sent.

#5 6 years ago

Nascar, for the money is definitely an under-rated Pin.

Bump & GL

#6 6 years ago

Bump lower price

#7 6 years ago

You should post some pictures! These sell down my way, if only we could meet somewhere I trade that BBH for your true HUO NASCAR for the Bristol Track week press in the store. They get mad looking at Dale Jr as regular NASCAR has more appeal.

#8 6 years ago

Buddy,

Ill send you an email. Pics forthcoming.

#9 6 years ago

I think Nascar is a very underrated pin. Don't care what anyone says it's super fun, fast, & furious. Not a big fan of the theme or the art per say but fantastic flow and some really great shots.

#10 6 years ago

Lawlor game...Fun game! I have one that is HUO that I had sold...Fell through and I decided to keep it.

It doesn't get much play in a large lineup. But when a guest finds it they like it.

Anywhere between $2500-$3000 for HUO is a fair price. If You don't have to ship it his price is very fair! Don't see a ton of these pop up so hopefully You won't regret selling it...I almost did!

GLWYS!

#11 6 years ago

Thanks guys! It's a fun game I agree. You get a lot of game for the money.
Will it be a 5k game one day, No. But it certainly won't be 1k
Either .

#12 6 years ago

Pics would be great!

#13 6 years ago

Coming tonight. Was a busy weekend and Monday.

#14 6 years ago

No longer for sale.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside