• Latest reply 11 years ago by DK
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1659.JPG
#1 11 years ago

I have a near flawless HUO Monopoly Pinball. Game plays perfectly. Playfield is flawless, waxed and shines. No wear at all, not even around the bumpers. I got LEDs in the game and it does shine!

The only wear or blemish is on the top left side of the cabinet head. The pictures will shop it, I made them high res so zoom in as needed to see it. It is not wood damage, it's a small section of where the cabinet rubbed against another maybe? Either way, it is quite small.

Based on past sales here, price guides etc I am going to ask $2,500 and be fairly firm. For the condition I really do think this is priced to sell.

Ask questions as needed!

Here are the pics: s886.beta.photobucket.com/user/jrivelli/library/Monopoly

James - 503.956.6878

#2 11 years ago

If you were nearby it would be sold. I think you are too low.

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from Rush1169:

If you were nearby it would be sold. I think you are too low.

Yeah, surprised not as many posts on here. Did some research on past sales here and thought this was fairly fair price. Evenin bump!

#4 11 years ago

I'll give you $2500 if you want to bring it by

#5 11 years ago

I usually dont comment on prices but I think yours is very fair.

#7 11 years ago

I was trying to figure out how to finance another pin. Congrats to you and the new owner!

#8 11 years ago

I'm glad it sold.... I was considering a trip to Oregon...

#9 11 years ago

Wow. This game (I'm assuming it was the same one) was posted repeatedly on Portland CL for weeks (months?) beginning at $2500 and finally going as low as $2000 before disappearing. I was considering buying it at that price but assumed it had sold.

I'm not criticizing the asking price here, I'm just amazed it sold so fast. Lesson learned, I'll post all games for sale on Pinside from now on.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from bobbyconover:

Wow. This game (I'm assuming it was the same one) was posted repeatedly on Portland CL for weeks (months?) beginning at $2500 and finally going as low as $2000 before disappearing. I was considering buying it at that price but assumed it had sold.
I'm not criticizing the asking price here, I'm just amazed it sold so fast. Lesson learned, I'll post all games for sale on Pinside from now on.

Not the same game actually. I know of which you are talking about and who had it. I picked up mine with no LEDs in it and from someone who this was their only pin

#11 11 years ago

Ahh ok! Well it's cool to know there are at least a couple of HUO Monopolys floating around the area, then. Maybe one day one of them will fall into my hands.

#12 11 years ago

I doubt I'll keep this one forever

#13 11 years ago

You see...I don't check in one day and this is the stuff I miss...CRAP!!

#14 11 years ago

This was a nice machine. True HUO. The other machine that floated around CL was being advertised as home use and was clearly not.

#15 11 years ago

I should've advertised it as NIB, with no box. That's about the condition. Minus my missing hinge bolt I forgot about

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

I should've advertised it as NIB, with no box. That's about the condition. Minus my missing hinge bolt I forgot about

I agree that's about its condition

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Thats really weird I bought a fairly nice Monopoly once and it too was missing a hinge bolt? Common issue.

#18 11 years ago

Wow, wtf? The one I picked up a couple months back is missing a hinge bolt too!

#19 11 years ago

Wow weird! I guess they really were cutting costs on this pin LOL

#20 11 years ago

GREAT price on that pin - congrats on the sale!

#21 11 years ago

Here it is

IMG_1659.JPGIMG_1659.JPG

#22 11 years ago

wow you waste no time powerder coating those things LOL

#23 11 years ago

Yup, I'm digging the red orangy color. wasn't sure I'd like it or not, couldn't see it in my head, but looks solid.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

4,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fishers, IN
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, NY
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 12.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-monopoly-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.