Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by yzfguy
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Im the original owner has 342 total plays, led's and ff speakers. If you have been looking for a really nice one this is it, no flipper button wear, goody still stapled in place. 5750 obo, shipping ok, pm for pics, game is located in Sarasota Fla.

Thanks

RD

#2 5 years ago

342 total plays on a LOTR? I do that much on a bad day! GLWTS...don't know how you can part with it.

#3 5 years ago

LOTR is in my top 2 and someday it will be back in my collection...just not quite yet . GLWS!

#4 5 years ago

Only 342 plays!? How is that possible!? Such an AWESOME machine. GLWTS.

#5 5 years ago

I just got a routed one that is nice and I love it, but if I had just held off a little longer I would have definitely wanted yours, and I am going to be in your area in the next month too. Timing is everything!! GLWS

#7 5 years ago

all pm's answered 344 plays now.

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

Only 342 plays!? How is that possible!? Such an AWESOME machine. GLWTS.

Normally I would agree with that statement but I just picked one up recently with 198 plays on it .
Great Title OP
GLWTS

#9 5 years ago

At 45 minutes a game it would take you over ten days to play that many games "in one day."

Quoted from beelzeboob:

342 total plays on a LOTR? I do that much on a bad day!

#10 5 years ago

How is it possible to be HUO and only have 342 plays...did it sit in the box? Curious as to whether the game has the original code? If it's been upgraded, number of plays hard to prove.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Curious as to whether the game has the original code? If it's been upgraded, number of plays hard to prove.

Number of plays impossible to prove no matter what version. It's all purely on someone's word.

#12 5 years ago

game is sold

thanks for all the interest

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

At 45 minutes a game it would take you over ten days to play that many games "in one day."

You, sir, have clearly underestimated just how much I suck. The only time I have a 45 minute game is when I take a break between balls to grill a ribeye.

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You, sir, have clearly underestimated just how much I suck. The only time I have a 45 minute game is when I take a break between balls to grill a ribeye.

Lol

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

LMAO! we need to hang out....practically neighbors

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside